SBG's Second Cabinet Grow Vscrog With Laughing Buddha Clones

SBG

Here we go again.

Welcome to my second grow in a cabinet. This all started when I took clones of of my outdoor laughing Buddha when she was in about her second week of flowering.

MG_0929.jpg

here they are under there 2L domes under a 23w cfl 24 hr light.

Then they moved into 1 gal pots and have been Veging in my lower cabinet since Sept 3rd.
MG_1191.jpg

And here we are now this last week.
MG_1652.jpg

Info On Grow

-Laughing Buddha flowering clones.
- Soil Pro-mix HP with addtional Mycorrhizal added.
- growing in my 5 gal Fabric pots that I made from info from this site
DIY fabric grow pots "Cannabags" made from Eco Felt - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

- Vscrog inspired by Ice Muds Vscorg grow
Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

- Nutes are organic
Gen organics -Grow, Bloom, Cal/mag and Bio/Marine.

- Lights in the flowering side of my cabinet is the toplight LED 96 x 3 reflector
Reflector LED Grow Light 96x3w - Mars Hydro
The Lower Cabinet is for Veging and has 12 - 23 watt CFL's

These clones of mine are still having yellowing leaves of which I have increased nutes last nights feeding was
10ml - grow, 3ml - Cal/Mag, 5ml - Bloom and 10ml Bio/ Marine. just so were straight that mixture was in a half gal of water.

anyone got a comment?
LB_C1_1_001-2.jpg
top_side_01_001.jpg
under_side_01_001.jpg

also the last two photos are of the top side and bottom side of one leaf red starting to show up in the veins on the top side of the leaf and some branchs are still red. watering with PH of 6.3 and organic nutes.

Subbed :)

Since the leaves are still yellowing might consider lowering the pH a little lower. 6.1 or 6.0? That's weird man. Could you please take a picture of the whole plant so I can get an idea of it ?

Thanks for stopping by Sphnx. here's a few photos to help you be the plant doctor.
MG_1666.jpg
MG_1665.jpg
IMG_166118.jpg
IMG_166023.jpg

Yeah man... Those are some healthy leaves. The red shows up in the veins and stem when the leaf is mature. Everything looks so good man. You're doing great!

Not much to report around here just training the girls to fill the screen and then the flip. that's all.

SBG out.
ps. anyone out there use a VaporGenie pipe?

Thanks for stopping by.KJC.

The leaves that you commented about where from this Vscrog. I took Sphnx's advice and up'd the Nutes on it and all the new growth is looking better.

Just wondering if you have done any Organic grows. All the info I have gathered and looked at about mixing your organic nutes and PH levels seem to either contradict or are just out in left field. I followed a link you had put up about General Hydroponics from Perfect Gardens and they had a few videos about mixing General Organics and they say not to adjust the Ph because if water has a high PH, adding the Org nutes will lower it by roughly two points. I also called the 1-800 for Gen Hyd and talked to a tech and she said, if PH is closer to 8 then 7 to lower it first then just add nutes to water after it's adjusted and if its closer to 7 not to adjust it just add the nutes. Your thoughts or anyone's? It seems organic nutes are treated differently then the chemical nutes

Damn man.. I was coming over hoping to be able to help, and I have zero experience with organics :(

Best I can help with:
2nd and 3rd pics look like minor deficiencies, The brown tips makes me think Zinc or maybe Potassium. If this is at the top of the plant, it's likely Zinc. If at the bottom, it's likely Potassium.

And the 1st pic, maybe Sulfur, Manganese, or Iron also, based on the yellowing, it seems to yellow from the petiole and move forward.

Sorry I couldn't be more help :(

Thanks for coming by Antics. Always welcome around here.

Thanks for stopping by.KJC.

The leaves that you commented about where from this Vscrog. I took Sphnx's advice and up'd the Nutes on it and all the new growth is looking better.

Just wondering if you have done any Organic grows. All the info I have gathered and looked at about mixing your organic nutes and PH levels seem to either contradict or are just out in left field. I followed a link you had put up about General Hydroponics from Perfect Gardens and they had a few videos about mixing General Organics and they say not to adjust the Ph because if water has a high PH, adding the Org nutes will lower it by roughly two points. I also called the 1-800 for Gen Hyd and talked to a tech and she said, if PH is closer to 8 then 7 to lower it first then just add nutes to water after it's adjusted and if its closer to 7 not to adjust it just add the nutes. Your thoughts or anyone's? It seems organic nutes are treated differently then the chemical nutes

I had set up sponsorship with General Hydroponics for their new General Organics line of nutrients featured in a Grow Journal and General Hydroponics suggested having the nutrients shipped through a local shop where I shopped. The Store owner kept and sold the General Organics nutrients and I never returned to that store. I have not had the opportunity to try the General Organics nutrients but have seen many good grows using General Organics nutrients. I do hope to try the General Organics line of nutrients in the future. I have obtained organics soil amendments and in the future will try a organic grow using commonly available gardening products with a peat moss based soiless mixture.

If you do not have a pH meter to test your nutrient mixture I would take General Hydroponics advice. I have found the most accuracy and control in my garden by pH adjusting my nutrient mixture to the optimum pH range as a last step before watering. pH adjusting your nutrient mixture as a last step before use ensures your plants will receive a nutrient mixture that is pH adjusting the soil/soiless medium at the easiest pH range for your plants to metabolize the nutrients.

Sunday night updates.

The Cabinet was fed last night with General Organics

- 5ml Grow

- 5ml Bio/Marine

-3ml Cal/Mag

and an extra 5ml of Bloom for the two in the Vscrog.

I use 2L jugs of water.

The top cabinet is in training until the screen is filled with bud sites. There was some yellowing of what were lower leaves on a upright plant but came to the top on a scrog screen and it was suggested that I increase nute feeding and that seems to be helping the 2 laughing Buhhdas. Will keep up with feeding the above amounts every watering now until flipo.

here's the top cab
MG_1899.jpg
MG_19012.jpg
MG_19002.jpg

Now for the Bottom Cab which is getting full again. Some healthy and some having a few problems that I need some input on. PLEASE. :helpsmilie:

MG_1892.jpg

Here's the whole Veg department with one new addition I found a small humidifier to go in the Cab. I seem to be having problems keeping the humidity up, without the humidifier, with lights on it goes down to 35% - 45%without the humdifier now with the humidifier on it goes down to 50% - 55% and as high as 70% when lights out.

MG_1893.jpg

This is my third clone of my laughing Buddha now transplanted into a 3 gal eco-felt pot and seems to be doing quite well. She is my new mother plant.

MG_1898.jpg

This is my last Flowering Clone of Laughing Buddha. I have tried playing around with mainline, manifold or what ever yah wanna call it. It has just gotten its first 3 part leaf on it previous leaves have all been single part, normal I hear for some flowering clones.

Last but not least are my sad looking Texada Timewarps which originated from a very sickly clone that was given to me in my first grow that I managed to nurse back to health enough to take clones and get a few buds off of. So these are the clones that are drooping. I am trying not to over water or over feed them I let them just about dry out before watering, the water is Ph balanced to 6.3 when just watered and I use Gen Organic nutes and do not adjust them since they lower naturally in the water. The one is resting in a 3 gal eco-felt pot and the other is still in a 1gal plastic pot

MG_1896.jpg
MG_1895.jpg

Thanks for watching Kiddies

SBG OUT>

Looking good, have you flush out the txd. May need to give it a reset and start with a balance feeding. The one in the 1gal is looking better than the other. You think that maybe the soil is too hot and since it's in a bigger pot, anyway in still trying to figure out on my end since I started organic by mistake and bought the earth juice line and can't complain may try root organic on my next run since I have been using their soil.

On the humidity issue have you looked into running the humidifier simultaneously with the lights on schedule.

Looking good, have you flush out the txd. May need to give it a reset and start with a balance feeding. The one in the 1gal is looking better than the other. You think that maybe the soil is too hot and since it's in a bigger pot, anyway in still trying to figure out on my end since I started organic by mistake and bought the earth juice line and can't complain may try root organic on my next run since I have been using their soil.

On the humidity issue have you looked into running the humidifier simultaneously with the lights on schedule.

Yes, to the humidifier I've been trying a few different sched for the humidifier and settled on with the lights off with the lights.

Just wondering Armoire, if your do organics how do you deal with PH? do you PH your nutes?

i don't PH my nute when I feed, from my understanding when it comes to organic you would only ph the water if you have it high at around 8.ish i start off around 7.5 on ph after mixing in my nutes i come down to 5. to 6 ish. also when we are growing organic we are not feeding the plant we are feeding/building up the soil.

Thanks for stopping by Ranger and welcome to :420: Were all the best growers and wanna be growers hang out and help each other. We all laugh, chuckle and snort at each other on a regular bases but fun is had and stuff is being learned.

SBG

Back
Top Bottom