Mastertek2000 - First Grow Journal

mastertek2000

Ok guy and gals this will be my first attempt at Deep Water Culture wish me luck will try to post the best i can

this is the system i am going with
deep water cutler hydroponics
Current Culture Under Current 4 - HydroBuilder.com
lights
LED + Commercial T5 2FT 4 Tube Fixture
tents
4X4 grow tent lighthouse
4X2 grow tent lighthouse

for CO2 i went with drip system with viniger and baking soda

Nutrients i will use is Cultured Solutions

Cultured Solutions UC Roots
Cultured Solutions Veg A
Cultured Solutions Veg B
Cultured Solutions Bloom A
Cultured Solutions Bloom B
Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Early
Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Mid
Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Late

Strains i will be growing
Strain Name: God’s Gift
Genetics: GDP x OG Kush
Strain Name: Train Wreck
Type: sativa dom.
Strain Name: SnowDOG

Grade: B-
Type: Sativa

i will be vegging in 3 gallon DWC while i get my Current Culture Under Current 4set up in new grow room i am building down cellar

well today make 1 week the girls have been in i have to say i can't believe how fast they take off in the hydroponics system roots are taking off like crazy and i am getting good growth

IMG_211315.JPG

IMG_211414.JPG

IMG_211210.JPG

Hi mastertek2000 and welcome to 420 Magazine. First of all, you did not post gallery photos, you posted images that were not fully and completely in the 420 Galleries. If "uploads" is anywhere in your image URL, you are posting uploaded images not fully processed gallery images. Please use the image URLs once they have been completely and fully processed and placed into the gallery.

Prior to uploading your images, make sure they are in the correct orientation, by right clinking the image and rotating clockwise/counterclockwise until you achieve the proper orientation. They should then appear in the post the way that you intended.

If you need and further help with the gallery, please check out the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Back
Top Bottom