Casey Jones #2

b.real

bagseed sprout date: 11/21

blackout kush sprout date: 11/23

and so it begins..

IMG_20141123_241205601_HDR.jpg

re: Blackout Kush & a Bag Seed

I am here and watching. I might pick some of them old series up soon.

hi everyone :thanks: so much for joining. we are early here sara cause I usually don't start posting till I get the plants to be about 3 weeks old, but I want to start from the beginning because I finally replaced my cfls :)

12/12 from seed as usual colesdad. I'm guessing lst if plants get too tall, we'll judge before stretch :high-five:

IMG_043425.JPG
IMG_043730.JPG

B,
I saw on Colorado Highs GLR grow that the plants show sex around 8-9 weeks. I've finally got my head wrapped around this glr technique.
But my question to you.... When doing a 12 12 from seed (like you do), how soon do you see the sex of the plant. I know it is much sooner, obviously. I'm not sure I want to wait 8-9 weeks before I find out if I have a girl or boy!

Have you ever gone back to veg state after your 12 12? Is this even possible? If yes, what are the consequences/benifits/disadvantages?

I want to know the sex of my plant soon because I don't want to waste my time in veg if my seed is a boy.

at 12/12 from seed about 3 weeks till sex. I think you lose like a week or two doing a reveg but you should ask someone that has experience with reveg. I have revegged tomato plants but I didn't document it like I do for this plant lol

I'm hanging the new light tomorrow and moving the sprouts under the led fixture because they're a week old. will also harvest other plants tomorrow so check that out in my other journal if you'd like :)

I'm almost positive I read that you can determine sex at 18/6 in like 4-6 weeks (I could be imagining things, that's pretty common with me lol). I suggest doing 16/8 for 2-3 weeks then flipping to 12/12.

the sprouts are one week old and will go under the led fixture tonight.

IMG_050028.JPG

IMG_053427.JPG

hi guys thanks for joining. should I run the small fan I have or should I let the light fixture move the air around by itself?

I used to point my fan at my big cfl, but I'm not sure if I should point fan directly at led light since it's pushing air? maybe i'll point it at stalks of plants instead of the tops. I'll get a picture in a second I just want to run it for an hour or so before I check it. hope the rig runs cool fingers crossed.

edit: or should I say our big cfl cause of that gift card you gave me to bones store :adore:

Back
Top Bottom