22Naru 1st Adventure in Auto's Land With Mars II 700W - Organic

22naru

Welcome to my 1st grow journal!
This journal is for educational purposes and i will try to add informations , grow tips and pics from this grow and all my researches .

So lets start! 3, 2, 1... go!

Grow Tent :
1.20 x 1.20 x 2 m
Lights:
TOP LED MARS II 700 W
Pots Size :
11 L
Soil :
Light-mix 50% + perlite 25% + ewc 25 %
Nutrients + Additives:
Plant magic oldtimers bloom
Plant magic plus bloom
Plant magic oldtimers grow
Plant magic root stim
GT LIQUID SILICON (not organic)
FITOGREEN Ca + Mg
Mollases
Strain(s) : 6 autoflowering strains
1-Strain: Blue Cheese Autoflowering
Breeder: Dinafem
2-Strain: Sweet Coffee Ryder
Breeder: World of Seeds
3-Strain: Cheese Candy Auto
Breeder: Delicious Seeds
4-Strain: Afghan Purple x Ruderalis /Purple Auto
Breeder : Original Sensible
5-Strain : El alquimista
Breeder: Samsara Seeds
6-Strain: Baby Boom Auto
Breeder: Kannnabia

Preparing the soil and pots
I like to use a light mix soil (does not have a lot of nutrients added to it ,which is perfect for autoflowers) and I add extra 25% perlite and 25%ewc .
tip: rinse your perlite before adding it to your soil.
After i fill my pots with soil (don´t compress it, just tap the pot to ensure no air pockets) i start to water(i mixed PH water 6.5 +molasses 2
tsp/gal + PM root stim). I give a good soaking allowing plenty of water to run out of the bottom. Once they are soaked, I put them somewhere warm for 24-48 hours.

Germination
I germinate straight into the final pots after i pre-soaked the seeds for 12h in plain warm water and i drop them in a small hole into the center of the pot ( 1cm deep) and brush a little soil over the top.
tip:You can use clingfilm on top of pots to keep the RH up .

After 48-72 h all my seeds poped up.

Vegetative Growth

Temp 29 C max light ON - 20 C min light OFF
RH 60%-70%
I set up my LED at 24" and moved down everyday till i hit the sweet spot ~ 12-18" ( now is at 14")
tip: For LED's users... the closer the better.

I mist 1 time/day with PH water+ Liquid silicon + PM root stim and i check the soil to feel if its dry. If it feels damp, I check again next day If is dry i give a good mist ~500ml for all plants or depends how dry is each pot.
tip: poking a finger into the soil for ~5 cm to feel if its dry or not.

Pre-flowering
I will update when the time is coming.

Flowering

Harvesting

7 days from seed popped up
DSC_007818.JPG
DSC_007613.JPG
DSC_007225.JPG

plant magic nutes sound interesting. ive read its harder to get labeled "organic" in the UK. anyone know any truth to this compared to here in the states?

never heard of plant magic before this thread.

Great looking clean setup!

I&i

plant magic nutes sound interesting. ive read its harder to get labeled "organic" in the UK. anyone know any truth to this compared to here in the states?

never heard of plant magic before this thread.

Great looking clean setup!

I&i

plant magic is a UK based company which try to make products to suit the UK water supply(you can find more details from their website). they have a big range of products.
i found out about PM from a UK forum , when i start to research about growing autos and i sayed i will give a try after i used biobizz.
My ideea about organic is , don't trust "labels" make your self organic stuff and you'll know what and how you made it.

I'm happy to see you here :thanks::circle-of-love::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom