Madmedscience's 1000W 12 Plant 1st Grow

madmedscience

hello 420ers :) this is my first grow, im no noobie(not expert status yet neither) I've been around for a few harvest's although none of them were mine, so this will be my first crop :)

Bucket Size - 5 gallon and 1 bubble bucket
Medium - readygrow soil.
Lights - (1) 1000w HPS cool tube &1000w metal halide bulb
Nutrients - Cutting Edge Solutions 3 part plus plant amp, and johns blend + general hydroponics rapid start rooting enhancer, green science incridi-bulk samples
Strain(s) - Chem Lock, Purple Power Plant, Arcadia Skunk
# of Plants: 11
Yield : my goal is to get 2 lbs from this harvest

Just got into Flower been in veg for about 2 months since clone was taken, 1 bubble bucket and the rest with readygrow I have some seedlings at a buddies house and well get my other plant when I find out if they are male or female.. purple goo or purple kryptonite

P1040067.jpg

P10400691.jpg

Very nice. I love the size of the room, I wish I could let mine grow out that size. I am very limited and once I find some good mothers I will be flowering everything early. Looks great though. How long until you flower?

I actually just put them into flower estimated harvest date is feb. 5th :) once you find some good mothers? do you mean clone some mothers?

Wow. It would be nice to have that much room and power available. When starting to grow it's a good idea to flow with it and not expect too much. Trying to average .9g/w on your first grow is almost unheard of. Hell experienced growers barely get .9g/w using scrog + hydro + vertical lighting in a jam packed room. You're basically asking each one of those plants to yield 3 oz. Maybe with a light mover you could boost your harvest. With an extra light I could see ya doing 3lbs pretty easily.

Are these plants all fems too? Either way, sweet room, subbed.

Wow. It would be nice to have that much room and power available. When starting to grow it's a good idea to flow with it and not expect too much. Trying to average .9g/w on your first grow is almost unheard of. Hell experienced growers barely get .9g/w using scrog + hydro + vertical lighting in a jam packed room. You're basically asking each one of those plants to yield 3 oz. Maybe with a light mover you could boost your harvest. With an extra light I could see ya doing 3lbs pretty easily.

Are these plants all fems too? Either way, sweet room, subbed.

thank you.. yes they are females, I've grown them from clones.. my light is adjustable I just have to move my plants, I have it set up that it can go all the way to the ceiling. .9gram a watt huh? idk I hope I get a lot, i've heard of growers that got 2lbs from a 1000w light before I just don't know how many plants they had, how big they were, or conditions of the room.. another light is not in my budget at the moment. I will be either adding another light for next harvest or splitting the room in 2.. hope for the best :)

to be honest, im not sure... I've seen buddies of mine grow these strains before.. when they were in bubble buckets they were out of control but that's because they waited awhile to throw them in flower probably a couple feet bigger than mine and they touched the ceiling in their grow.. I couldn't find any info online about these strains to get a good idea.. but if I have to ill trim buckle and trellis them

Back
Top Bottom