Trap's Perpetual Garden

Trapr

What strain is it?
Orange Hill Special is an exceptional Orange Skunk selection, a new addition to our ‘Orange’ family. She was developed with genetics from our much loved Orange Bud and Californian Orange varieties, two stable customer favourites which date back to the 1980’s. Breeding took place through 6 generations to ensure a stable and strong Orange Skunk with lots of orange hairs at harvest, generous yields and a citrus flavour. This is 50% indica/50% sativa with a 21% THC level which produces a great high with a solid and pleasurably relaxing body stone.

Plants typically stay short, around 1 metre, with lots of sticky buds on the side branches. This is the bushiest and best yielding member of our Orange family. Feeding is light initially, but in bloom she can take strong feed and take 8-9 weeks to finish. Outdoors in warm climates she finishes around mid-October (mid April in Southern hemisphere). Yields are generous and can be up to 450g from a well grown plant. This is highly recommended for fans of the Orange family, and everyone else, a genuinely special variety with great yields. Developed and produced by the breeder who created Power Plant, The Ultimate, Skunk #11, Euforia and Master Kush.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? flower

If in Veg... For how long? 2 1/2 months

If in Flower stage... For how long? 3 weeks

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Hydro

Size of light? 3 different lights 600 watt HPS hortlux and 2 300 watt led

Is it Air cooled yes

Temp of Room/cab? 67* F

RH of Room/cab? 43%

PH of media or res? 5.8

Any Pests ? No

How often are you watering? Hydro

Type and strength of ferts used? General hydroponics expert
image16462.jpg
image16463.jpg
image16464.jpg
image16465.jpg
image16466.jpg
image16467.jpg
image16468.jpg
image16469.jpg
image16470.jpg
image16472.jpg
image16473.jpg
image16474.jpg
image16475.jpg
image16476.jpg
image16477.jpg
image16478.jpg
image16479.jpg
image16480.jpg
image16481.jpg

oooo looking good already - NICE im subbed early front row!!

thanks for the invite!! im in next mr robert!

Nice set up, that baby is gonna be beautiful!! I really like your Hydro set up too, I love grow set-ups like this that monitor everything 24/7..... Hopefully I will progress far enough in this hobby (and make enough money in my life..... haha) to one day experiment with self-maintained environment.

Anyways, excited to follow along, subbed!

Hi Trapr! sounds like you're doing well, looks like the start of a nice grow!

I hope you won't mind me stopping by every now and then :)

damn that sux. hopes she bounces back ..

Happy holidays trapr - Hope you days are filled with green :)

Well happy new year to all!!

Did a nute change and well idk what's happened in this past week but every girl is clawing like crazy!!
Not sure what to do. Help

It kind of depends on which way your leaves are clawing, if down then it could quite possibly be Nitrogen Toxicity... If you are feeding at 100% strength or more you might want cut back a little. Otherwise you should post some pictures, I bet there has been a lot of growth since the last picture update which we would all love to see!

Hope all turns out well, report back fast so you can figure it out!!!

Back
Top Bottom