Away's Second Grow - DIY - Mars II TopLED 400W (80x5W) - 2015

Away

Hello and welcome to my second journal. :peace:

This journal will cover the year 2015's grows on my behalf. To sum it up shortly..
I build the cabin myself and a description of how can be found in the first pages of my first grow journal (link in my signature).
The idea of my grow is small/secret and cheap.. Homemade air circulation, homemade carbon filters et cetera.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?

To answer all of these questions, i will be running different strains throughout 2015.. There is a little indica and a little sative in the mix, so it should be exciting and an experience for me to try and grow different sorts of plants.

Here's a list of strain's i have bought for this year:

The ones i bought:
Reserva Privada Seeds - Skywalker Kush
BC Bud Depot Seeds - BC GOD BUD
DNA Genetics Seeds - Holy Grail Kush

The Freebies:
Barney's Farm - G13 Haze
Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream
Barney's Farm - Liberty Haze
Barney's Farm - Critical Kush
Element Seeds - 5th Element
Secret Valley Seeds - Purple Pineberry

Indoor or outdoor? - Indoors.

Soil or Hydro? - Soil.

If soil... what is in your mix? - I am using Biobizz Allmix this round (prefertilised a bit)

If soil... What size pot? - I think i will be going with my 11 Liter pots again.

Size of light? - Using a 400w Mars II 80x5 from TopLED

Is it aircooled? - It has 4 fans i guess ^^

Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab? - - For now i'll leave these cause im still waiting for a new hygro/thermometer in the mail..

PH of media or res? - idk i can only test liquids.

Any Pests? - besides from the usual superdupermega annoying fungus gnats, then NO!

How often are you watering? - When need be, not on schedual.. But i'd say after the seedling stages and early veg i'm watering once a week aproximately.

Type and strength of ferts used? - Biobizz. Last time i only had the basecomponents (BioGrow and bioBloom) But now i have the whole thing ^^ Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom, Bio-Heaven and Topmax.

What i was told by my own supplier who grows was, that on my last grow i had missed out of the last crucial weeks of flowering (harvested too early)
+ i didnt get to feed them barely any P-K in those weeks and the ones prior.
Therefor i had airy buds. Tasty but not very hard effect at all and very airy.
This time i got all i can get from the biobizz nute range. I'm not harvesting after what seedbanks say this time, but after my microscope's judgement. I will go for how the trich's look this time. ^^ So hopefully we're looking at a success this time.

Anyway, this will be it for this post.. I will post some pictures of whats going on later and info on which strains are running first and so on ;)

Feels so good to be growing again.. :welcome:

Subscribed now. Good luck looking forward to see if you utilize the lessons ive taught you young skywalker. See you soon

:popcorn:
Of course I showed up. Magic's here...
Oh yeah, and Away has a new journal too...

Hey everyone, i'm sorry i havent been in here since the release. I have been stoned out of my mind, playing computer at a lan party with my best friends for 4 days (and 1 to recover) but now i am back home and my girlfriend has been taking good care of the newborn's ^^

Thanks alot for the attention my new thread has recieved guys, looking forward to prove that i am worthy!
Btw i am very excited about all these freebies as well ^^ sorry that you missed out on them.

anyway i was going to update this with pictures and all now, and i already took them.. but somehow i only transfered 3 of them and the phone containing the rest is downtown picking up blunts at the moment hehe :)

So here... Dum dum duuuuum..... A little (unintended) teaser...

IMG_30028.JPG
IMG_300312.JPG
IMG_300413.JPG

Back
Top Bottom