Back4More - Autos & Bag Seeds - CFL & LED

indochronic

Whats up :420: Havent growin any ladies in a while since there new home is being built:) so i thought id make a tempory set up for the mean time and throw a plant or two in there. iv been growing some tomatoes recently under lights from cuttings and there doing quite well and i need to add more light for them and put the bag seed that im germinating now with them. the seed could be photo or auto.. because the bud they came off i thought was abit of an auto/ ruderalis look and smell. well soon find out:D iv about 10 of these seeds anyway. I also have a R.Q Seeed collection that im going to grow when iv things proper set up, there all autos some bubba kush, jack ,NL and afew more. Il be getting my hands on some other new kush autos iv seen over the last while and hope everythings grows up nice :yummy: and soon to purchase a 400w Led for the new room too:high-five: ill upload some pics later when the seeds germ :peace:

What strain is it? Random Bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? ???
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germinating
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? plagron allmix and ill be using some canna terra pro
If soil... What size pot? 12L
Size of light? 125w Cfls dont know how much im using yet but iv 325w to use in all
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 15-25c Night/Day
RH of Room/cab? veg and flower wil vary around 60H tho
PH of media or res? 6.5
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? every 2-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? General Oganics if im using any. (not good with nutes and neather are autos hah)

re: Back4More - Autos & Bag Seeds - CFL & LED

iv been looking and reading some journals over the past few months trying to find new tips and growing methods so when i set back up hopfully ill remeber whats going on with the plants helth especially and deficiencies:) if anyone has journals where there growing autos in piticular or even just usfull growing tips and techniques in general, feel free to post away or let me know about ur jounal ill be happy to follow :) :peace: Indo

re: Back4More - Autos & Bag Seeds - CFL & LED

the seeds i tryed to germ didnt work, im usually dodgy about germinating but it always use to work apart from this time. i havent got a place that stays around 25c for more then 24 hours. i use to use the top of my tv box. any one good ideas for this? iv never tryed water in a glass way, still need heat tho:/

Correction the seeds did germ, just needed some time:) anyway a couple of pics of a small temporary setup i have for a couple weeks. Two Random seeds in some 1/3 perlite 2/3 plagron all mix, Under two 25w t5 tubes for now. im not sure what todo about light times. i plan on leaving them on for 18 hours now and see if i can tell with in the first couple of weeks is it auto or not. will this be alright to do? :peace:
IMG_162022.JPG
IMG_162123.JPG

And there Tomatoes in the back btw iv keept the cutting alive without it grow to much to quickly, untill i get them in a nice room with lights :D

2 out of 3 have sprouted so far . the one in the bottle sprouted a day after the first one. Iv now put them under 125w of cfl from 50w, do u rekon it was a good time now to do that?? seed one sprouted on the 17th and seed in the bottle the 18th:) so id say ones 3 days old and ones 2.
IMG_163021.JPG
IMG_162917.JPG
IMG_162816.JPG

No luck with the last fella :/ i might just chop the bottom of the bottle one of and plant it in the airpot before it get to old:peace:

Cheers J6K for the answer on one of many questions i need confirming on :D I was thinking in veg it might be alright once i didnt leave them dark to long. And while im talking about light times i was gonna try 16/8 with an auto or two because iv never heard of this one been done +(its more of a summer night time i think) just putting it out there. And about the dry ice i think it is abit of a hard one to find im gona start the search tho:) Thanks man iv had a small ph prob i think i need a new ph metre, it says 6.5 sometimes flicks between .4 and .5. might make it 6.6 next time around if i can to be sure. il be over to ur J now :peace:

Thats what i might just do then see how they like it at 16/8. Yea i was thinking the same, it shouldnt be a prob at all but my ladies are reacting with a little leaf curl u might be able to see in a early pic. il try the high side of 6.5 when i water them today. Anyway il be putting up a couple of pics soon and i have a seed in germ now R.Q Quickone Auto :) il be germing more of these and leave the bag seeds for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom