My First Sprout

chuck1718

Alright some of your might have been helping me with my auto assassin thread but since my seeds have not came yet(ordered a week ago) I went ahead and stuck a couple of seeds I found in some swag weed in to my soil. The soil is peat,perlite, and some earth worm castings I plan on feeding it all organic stuff. So without further ado here it is
IMAG023621.jpg

View image in gallery

Awww... That always warms my heart. Grow strong and vibrant little one. May you grow into a dancing girl and reward your new parent.

Good luck to you Chuck. Are you planning on raising them together, or was this just a test run for germination practice?

You might have a bit too much light going on there for a young sprout Chuck. I had mine under two 23W 5000K for the first two weeks and then started to gradually increase bulbs and wattage. At this point it doesn't need any warm spectrum lights. You don't want to fry the little one.

i had 3 of my little auto sprouts ate by mice when i first planted a couple of week ago ,heart breaking it was , was 2 moby dick that i got free with an order and a lemon haze , so i replaced them with 3 bubba cheese LOL its funny cause mice are meant to like cheese ...:)
Oh thats heart breaking! glad we got some cats to keep them at bay lol playing a game of risk now with that bubba cheese better put your mini eletric fence up!

The higher K lights (5000 in my case) are the cooler, blue lights. That kelvin level represents more growing energy for vegetation. The 2700 ones are warmer, for flowering. Once you get a week or so into seedling you add in a warmer bulb to offer the plant a mix, heavy on cool. As you shift into flower the spectrum swings the other way. I shoot for a 70/30 mix myself, although it's not a strict ratio.

Sorry for the confusion.

Fond memories of Risk. It's how my husband and I courted - every Friday at a friend's home to play Risk. We did that for nine months before I moved him and kept him. In our 33+ years together since we haven't played a single game. LOL!

Imagine that I was just looking up a dual port air pump and air stones! Whats your receipe

molasses
rock dust
seaweed
chicken shit
whey
yeast
water

i am working with different amounts of each of the above :)

P10603241.JPG
P10603251.JPG

its bubbling away nicely so must be working :)

Back
Top Bottom