but with a shorter veg And less limbs

grow room : 1m x 1m x 2m tent
lighting : 1 x 400watt cooltube MH/HPS
ventilation : 5"rhino can and inline fan

strain : barneys farm pinapple chunk
plant's : 4
pots : 20 litre buckets
medium : soil canna terra
nutes : probably biobizz unless anyone recomends???
vegging. : hopefully around 5/6 weeks

i think thats about it. seeds should be arriving here in austria on tuesday so thats when il be starting propperly

my rooms all set up now and my seeds are germinating on wet towel. funs going to start soon

20150203_205635.jpg
20150203_205818.jpg

:popcorn:
How are you going to start a journal without sending me an invite?

hey jaga . i thought i may not be back for a while but our house move came quicker than i thought and i talked my mrs into letting me have a tent :)
not as much room as my last grows but 1metre square is better than nothing :)

REG...... hey my new yorkian friend :)
id not posted any invites yet iv barely been active on site. trust me though u would of been getting a PM asking you to come by :)

thanks for stopping by chronic nice to have u here

im doing ok guys thanks for asking the tents fluctuating from mid to high 70's creeping up to 82 ish just before lights out so things are looking good

and........ on the flux. im in two minds. not sure if im fluxing or scrogging now. im a sucker for a scrog so im umming and arring at the moment

hey J
yea quite very stressfull but it was all taken care of quickly :)
on the flux..... or scrog.... i will be implementing the training method on all 4 yes. im in such a pickle of which way to go i just dont no. one minute im thinking scrog its my tryed and tested
next minute im thinking flux. its la's and many othrs tryed and tested and is an awsome method of growing

i wil of decided by morning and let yall no :)

Back
Top Bottom