Poly's Super Smackadackawhackalicious Grow Journal

poly

Hello Guys!

The next grow has started :)

The same 3x3 Tent with the same PlatinumLED P450 :)

BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies
Paradise Seeds - Spoetnik #1
Resin Seeds - Cannatonic
HSO - Blue Dream
GreenHouse - Super Lemon Haze
Barneys Farm - CBD Blue Shark

That will be my Lineup if every seed works.

If you want to know more about my Setup, please refer to my old Thread Poly's Super Smackadackawhackalicious LED Grow Journal

i will put some Pictures online if/when the seeds popped sucessfully :)

Looking forward to that!

:circle-of-love:

There are Pictures in the Thread i linked, just look there and maybe you will find what you are looking for :)

Just some side-information.

i ordered 3 spoetnik seeds in december and exactly 0 germinated properly, two did exactly nothing and one died before the first set of leaves.

The fourth seed seems to be a no-show again. Which is really sad, because i really wanted to go with the spoetnik this round ...

Girl Scout Cookies looks fine, first set of real leaves should come in the next few days. Same goes for the Cannatonic, CBD Blue Shark, Euphoria and the Super Lemon Haze. The Blue Dream was germinated 2 Weeks ago and is rocking since then.

Anybody had the same expirience with the Spoetnik #1?

Poly you have linked to the platinum grow whats up with that i am asking if you could add photos to the mars 2 journal so we can see how it finished
sorry for the misunderstanding, but if you would have read my journal properly, you would know that the Mars II 700w died early in flowering :) so there are no pictures because the plants finished under the PlatinumLED P450.

I see , it looks like both of us could have read "properly" as you stated , although you only had to read two lines of my post and I would have to read 96 posts with 1000 lines to find the info.. lol

I regret this interaction even more now, no need to reply.

sorry, i am just a bad entertainer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welcome on board :) Since the Girls are just in early stage of Veg, it will be quite boring for the next 4-6 weeks :)

Still nothing from the Spoetnik #1 Seed. This is really sad :(((

Since there is nothing spectacular happening, a small preview :)

zomg.png

#1 Cannatonic (couple of days old) in 30l bag
#2 Girl Scout Cookies (couple of days old) in 30l bag
#3 CBD Blue Shark (couple of days old) in 16l bag
#4 Deep Cheese in 1l bag
#5 Euphoria (couple of days old) in 16l bag
#6 Cheese in 1l bag
#7 Blue Dream in 16l bag
#8 Critical in a very small ceramic pot :D
#9 Northern Lights in 1l bag
#10 Super Lemon Haze (couple of days old) in 16l bag

All the 1l bag Plants and the Critical are more or less experiments which will go outside as soon as the weather is a bit warmer :)

hope you enjoy.

Babys growing as hell, the blue dream is maybe 3 weeks ahead but they all are growing very fast i think :)

Maybe i can get a small photo update on friday, so you can see the difference of one week :)

Since there is nothing spectacular happening, a small preview :)

zomg.png

#1 Cannatonic (couple of days old) in 30l bag
#2 Girl Scout Cookies (couple of days old) in 30l bag
#3 CBD Blue Shark (couple of days old) in 16l bag
#4 Deep Cheese in 1l bag
#5 Euphoria (couple of days old) in 16l bag
#6 Cheese in 1l bag
#7 Blue Dream in 16l bag
#8 Critical in a very small ceramic pot :D
#9 Northern Lights in 1l bag
#10 Super Lemon Haze (couple of days old) in 16l bag

All the 1l bag Plants and the Critical are more or less experiments which will go outside as soon as the weather is a bit warmer :)

hope you enjoy.

The Northern Light has been transplanted into a 16l bag, the Critical is outside now, as well as the Deep Cheese.

The Greenhouse Cheese is still in its 1l bag and got his first "superwater" which i will tell you more about at a later time :)

Back
Top Bottom