JoeGrower619 Running 8 New $trains Perpetually Under 1200 Watts

joegrower619

Hey 420MAG. Friends and family JoeGrower619$ back bigger and better than ever for my 2nd journal. I got rid of the tent it was just to big and took up to much room. So now I'm gonna be building 2 room's roughly 3x3x5 not for sure yet but I think I'm gonna use PVC for the frame and foam insulation boards for wall's plus the inside of the boards are reflective like mylar. Those will be for flower and one room will be a month behind the other so I can harvest on a monthly basis keeping it perpetual. My new veg area was shown in the end of my last journal is a storage cupboard on the back wall of my garage its roughly 4'w X 2'6"d X 4'h. I have also built my own Diy aero cloner too. So that covers it for grow areas. Now comes the good stuff I will b running 7 new strains and the wet dream again also here's the new strains 1.Gorilla Glue#4. 2. Hells Angels OG. 3.BlackWater OG 4.Triple OG 5.Super lemon haze 6.Cherry Pie 7.DubTech#7 8. WetDream. I figured all the new stuff called for a new journal so here we go hope everyone enjoys the ride. PS. I'm always open to help constructive criticism and any ideas anyone may have thanks.

What strain is it? 8 strains named above.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica's, Sativa's & hybrids.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? Wd 4 wks.,GG,HA, 2 wks. & the rest are just rooted & planted.

If in Flower stage... For how long?N/A

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Happy Frog.

If soil... What size pot? Solo cups, 1gal. Plastic growbag's, finally 3gal. End pots.

Size of light? Flower 2x 600watt HPS. Veg. 1x125watt cfl, 4, regular 75watt cfl, 1x 2" 2bulb t5.

Is it aircooled?Yes 600's are.

Temp of Room/cab? Veg 75-85/ Flower N/A haven't built rooms yet.

RH of Room/cab? Veg 26-34/Flower N/A

PH of media or res? 6.6

Any Pests ?No & hope to stay that way.

How often are you watering? Every 3 days give or take

Type and strength of ferts used? Roots excel., superthrive, B1, foxfarm ATM. Buying new line any day now I want either the rock line or house & garden not sure yet but I will let u know when I make the purchase.
I think that should cover it I just want to thank the great site 420 mag for letting all of us showcase our medical growing adventures and to every one who was with me last journal and to everyone who joins me thru this one as well. GROW YOUR OWN AND KEEP IT GREEN!!!!!!

Hey so I just took pics of all the new strains can't wait to get this journal underway I am excited for everything to come together and get rolling I will be getting the flower room materials Thursday or Friday and hope to get them set up within the next week or two not in a huge hurry since I'm still in veg but I would like to get them up to par and working proper b4 I throw plants in em. Anyway here's a pic of the new strains and a bunch of cuts I took from my wet dreams in veg that I got in the Diy aero cloner bucket I made with a 350 gph pump and a sprinkler head also go a 2 outlet aquarium pump with 2 airstones in the bottom of it for added oxygen to the res this is my first run in it so we will see how it goes its Ben 2 days I was gonna add either roots excel or super thrive to the res tomarrow any suggestions of which one I should use or if I should wait longer to put anything in there ?
IMG_20150224_113417.jpg
IMG_20150224_115302.jpg
IMG_20150224_120213.jpg
IMG_20150224_131407.jpg
IMG_20150224_112527.jpg
IMG_20150224_112551.jpg

I love super lemon haze as soon as I got home and opened the box my cuts were in all I could smell was lemons super citrusy so I'm excited to see how it turns out. I've grown sour grapefruit before a diesel x grapefruit cross and it was just pungent deisely grapefruit my carbon filter was no match for it. I ran one outdoor for a season and I could smell it a block away from my house luckily I lived in a somewhat secluded area at the time. I have tried to get my hands on the strain again but no luck so this was my closest replacement and I think she's a good one.

It's a great strain just isn't moving anymore here. Either is lemon skunk. Peoples pallats change I suppose. And I'm shocked that the lemon kush was so lemony it ended up all shatter though.

I'm excited for the ultra grapefruit I got coming up.

It's a great strain just isn't moving anymore here. Either is lemon skunk. Peoples pallats change I suppose. And I'm shocked that the lemon kush was so lemony it ended up all shatter though.

I'm excited for the ultra grapefruit I got coming up.
I loved super lemon haze every time I've smoked it haven't seen it around here to much lately though and I was looking at seeds the other day and seen the ultra grapefruit I'm gonna watch that let me know how it turns out I also seen hortilab has a sweet grapefruit and a sour pink grapefruit I really wanna try .

Subbed, I have a SLH going right now. So far sexiest plant I have grown yet
Hey smokey thanks for subbing and ya the guy I get my cuts from had one in his green house about 4' tall and like 5' wide it was a beautiful looking plant if I must say so myself really thick stems to.

Hey so I have a question about the cloner every things going good so far been about 4 days I believe anywy I'm just running regular water and nothing else ph is like 7 though do I need to lower it at all and I also have root excelurator from H&G and superthrive should I put one of these in the res will it help and which one should I use

I use roots excelerator once there about 12" tall. I use it in conjunction with there full line up minus amino treatment instead I use optimize by age old organics and pro tekt by dyna gro.

In my res of my cloner I use 10ml of clonex nutrient solution per gallon Of water

Ya I'm gonna get some of the clonex solution I was just trying to use what I had on hand at the moment I also have mad farmer b1 which someone told me to use but Idk I will just wait maybe throw a tiny bit of superthrive in there its just my first run ever in any type of hydro so Im just wanting to make sure its a Successful one and anything to speed up the process and make em healthier. Also I am very pleased to have a grower with the Experience and knowledge you have I wanted to thank you for all the help u have and most likely will help me with.

I got the mad farmers detox too let me know how it works I've only used mad farmer b1, phdown, and moab mother of all blooms booster and they all worked pretty good I still use the b1 and pH down but I was given a few samples of there cloning gel and nothing 3 weeks later I took all the cuts out of the rockwool recut and dipped in clonex and about 12 days later I started getting roots by that time a lot of them were looking kinda sad so I kept 4 outta 15 and one of those I couldn't hang in there so I threw her too now I have 3 and they are doing good took almost a month b4 I noticed any growth but when they started they shot up like 10" in 3 days maybe it was crazy. So mad farmer in my opinion does have a few good products I just don't reccomend they're cloning gel I would like to give it a 2nd chance cuz i believe in giving a fair report on all products but until then I would say steer clear of this product. I'm going to feed them and tie some more branches down maybe so update will be up any minute now.

Okay so here's an update on my three wet dreams in the veg cupboard I just took around 8-10 cuts off of these a few days ago and they are doing fine I gave them some b1,superthrive, roots excelerator , and a mild 1/4 dose of grow big so they bounce back after getting cuts taken here's some pics of them 1 at side view and then 1from the top there about 7 weeks into veg I'm trying to get a few of my other strains to catch up b4 I flip to flower but we will see.
IMG_20150227_193902.jpg
IMG_20150227_193931.jpg
IMG_20150227_193727.jpg
IMG_20150227_193743.jpg
IMG_20150227_194042.jpg
IMG_20150227_194141.jpg

Okay so I will have a Lil update done tonight. Amazon says my bottle of clonex solution I ordered is here when I tracked package just now so gotta go to the mailbox and stop being lazy I'm pissed tho about my nute order I ordered rock nutrients rockbox its got the rock fusion gro, 2 fusion blooms, supercharged root tonic, absorbalight foilar spray, and the main one I like and reason for me trying the rest of the line rock resonator its a oil inhancer a bloom booster and also produce nice compacted buds. Pretty much my homie added just the resinator to his regular nute regiment gen hydro 3 part g,m,b and he had fat dense greasy terped buds that were fire and just sticky goopyness all over from touching it he did 6 plants 2 with rock resinator, 2 with liqd. Koolbloom 2nd week into flwr. Then powder koolbloom last 2 wks. B4 flush, last 2 Nada just gen hydro gro,micro,blm. Rock was best greasy terpy fuely to lemon exhale baby bit pine after tst dense OG, koolbloom nice big solid OG not as greasy or terpy still good it was pine tiny hint lemon an no fuel and trichs same as rock, last 3 part gen was a Lil less harvest then other 2 same trichs not greasy Lil terpy with smell though and smother but it went a week longer and flushed a week longer too very smooth and slight lemon to pine barely fuelAny way the point and reason I'm pissed is rockbox says arrival date march 30-april29 wtf why is that uuuhhhh some bulls"*t so like in bloom of this crop I will get it no not down wit that.

Just a quick question for anyone that has an aero cloner or something along the hydro lines how many days can or should u go b4 res change some have told me 3-5 days some every week and some say for a whole cloning run but that sounds a Lil long to me So if anyone could give me a better more specific answer I would appreciate it.

Mine will have to do with the water in there, and what I use to top it off to keep it filled ... I do not change the res. Nor is anything in it. Just tap.

Back
Top Bottom