IMG_72296.JPG

IMG_72283.jpg

IMG_72274.jpg

IMG_72117.JPG

IMG_72126.jpg

IMG_72134.JPG

IMG_72145.JPG

IMG_72158.jpg

First page and I am locked in tight for this journal my friend. Another one for the record books!

Can't wait too see how this goes, those ladies are beautiful already! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Doc + PlatLed's + HB + Champagne/Lemon Paki = :popcorn:

Always a pleasure to watch your grows, Doc. And it's pretty much impossible not learn a bunch of new things during said grows...:thumb:

Doc, how many plants are in the top photo? Is there anything you did, differently, to raise the Brix to its highest youve ever obtained?

There are 8 plants under those two lights, on a 3x6 flood table. Containers are round, 7 gallon nursery pots, except one or two might be root-maker type pots....pretty much nursery pots with holes drilled in the sides.

The only thing different about this grow than others I have done is the lights. I'm trying to make them look beautiful, of course, but the lighting is driving the plants in a new direction. They are really looking good!

I'm subbed!! Doc how much stretch have you noticed between 11/13 and 12/12? I placed a plant in 11/13 that was about 12" tall expecting it to get maybe 24" but it's budding and only 15" tall. I have grown from seed in 12/12 and had some nice sized plants. I just seems that the 11/13 really cuts the stretching down. I have grown from clone with the same plants and usually get 100% stretch but that one hour makes such a big difference.

I'm subbed!! Doc how much stretch have you noticed between 11/13 and 12/12? I placed a plant in 11/13 that was about 12" tall expecting it to get maybe 24" but it's budding and only 15" tall. I have grown from seed in 12/12 and had some nice sized plants. I just seems that the 11/13 really cuts the stretching down. I have grown from clone with the same plants and usually get 100% stretch but that one hour makes such a big difference.

High420kwatts. :) What is your environment like? Temps? What lights are you using and how far from canopy are they? My plants are stretching the last 2 weeks. Most probably have 2-2 1/2 wks left.

I haven't noticed much difference in stretch, but I think you'd notice it most from seed or immature clone. In either of those cases, I think vegetative growth ceases very quickly, which is why the plants are smaller.

But if you veg them first and then cut back to 11/13 they seem to stretch normal, at least to me. They do take on more sativa-like characteristics.

Back
Top Bottom