My First Grow & Journal To Boot - 3 Think Differents - 1 White Widow - Autos

2bobtenter

HI everyone @ 420mag , This is my first indoor grow , fundamentals , i will be using soil bio-bizz light mix and around the seeding area i dug out about a small seedling pot worth off soil and replaced it with a increased mix off perlite and light mix my theory being that it make it easier to start rooting . i will soon see iff this has aided my root production any but the theory is sound for it , im using airpots 20l for 2 of the TD the bigger pots are a friends that is also benefiting just now from my MH 600w bulb for the veg period then those will be away to there rightfull daddy so to speak for the rest off there flower period ,I totaly feel that organic is the way i wanna grow , i have CO2 enritchment in place also im pretty confident a large mycelium bag is ennough to feed my size tent it is supposedly for a 1.2m x2.4m tent so i feel that it should be plentifull for my babies to feast on , im going by the book as much as i can to start so with that u can guess my light cycle is yes the 4/20 variation now the first 7 days i was 24hrs on no breaks ., @ the moment i have my tent pretty constant lvls for RH and temps from lights off lowest @18.5 cf and daylight temps are sitting 27,2 cf highest reading being 30.8 cf i have seen my RH as high as 75% at times but that is its highest and that tends not to be for long i try to have it around 45% .

I said i want to do it organic to that ive allready purchased , Guanno dung ,bootstrap unsulphured mollases, worm castings and kelp meal so far i have rhizotonic and also some bio-bizz veg i still intend to purchase palmtree ash to add into my Tea but i feel aint to important yet till they start flowering anyway , if i missed anything that i shouldnt have please gives a tug nd point it out to me thanks everyone i hope its fun for u all to watching my gro develop

I welcome any usefull tips and certainly love to get pats on the back like we all do now and again lol . please if i have missed things out please point it out to me im here to learn and take the advantage off so many knowledgable people all in one place , thanks for taking the time to look over what im doing and sharing many thanks from the scottish 2bobtenter i have uploaded pics off my tent etc and my 14 day old autos , please forgive me untill i get used to using this site

I'm along for the ride. I was looking at those think different seeds...
Good luck!!

thanks for the good luck wish petergreen , i intend to update pics every day or 2 to show there progress and any issues or help requests aswell , glad to have you watching and i hope you will advise if u see me doing mistakes or if u have better ways etc im gonna learn so much being my first grow , i feel so lucky to be here and sharing with 420mag.com

going to add a updated pics heres a group pic and a few close ups off the leaders just now
new_fan_pos_for_better_movement_4-3-15_001.JPG
think_different_no2_close_up_4-3-15_003.JPG
whitewidow_close_up_4-3-15_002.JPG
. i will add more pics shortly i hope the other 2 TDs follow in there big sis's steps but looking good so far appart from a little damage i caused from messy pouring , im guessing i missed feed/water/tea on a couple of leaves nd the light and the nutes has caused a little burn or summit . happy growing back in a bit with more updates soon hope u all like

Hi bud,
im no expert first off but i wonder if you have enough perlite in there unless its good draining soil. iv prob got 40% perlite in mine. you wouldnt want to discover that later on.
im growing in a tent and my humidity was peaking at 75-80% when lights were out. leaving my tent door open has kept in down.

Thanks leafty it has got perlite in the soil and a few friends use the same mix so im pretty confident that the mix is ok nd a good draining medium , it looks pretty sparse in the pics but thats just the wormcastings/kelp/gauno top soil etc from making organic T , i definately gonna have to open mine when the lights go off i today didnt like the high humidity in there far to high for my liking , gladly the humidity is easy to remedy by just either open her up for a bit , or use the fans nd just swap out air through the scrubber nd pull fresh air in ,thanks for reading and replying

thanks Qkrop i think its a compliment anyway by going crazy , lol , i had a ook at your journal and looking good theres a few good threads on this forum that help diagnose a multitude off ailments/deficiencys etc i found them yesterday through google firstly searched for diagnose cannabis ailments and u should get a few good threads that have loads off pics for comparison with . but my 2 cents is it does seem like nitrogen def or ph related im by no means an expert i think my kids prob no more bout plants than i do just now lol , good luck with ur 3 girls looking pretty so far

its been a few days since i posted so little update , ok the think different and the white widow are away to there owners into a flowertent i will post pics off how they turn out as i get them for those 2 beauty's feeling there both gonna do great they under 600w dual spec HPS and also a LED dual spectrum not fully sure the W off the LED think its a 300w but may be wrong . next news is ive now got 2 seeds in germ to go with my 2 think differents thats on the go one is fantasmo express (MEPHISTO GENETICS) and pandora ( paradise seeds) . ok thats the news time to show the update pics lol hope they looking well i think they are but i feel they stunted for 2 maybe 3 days but maybe not might just be genetics ????????
sun-9-mar_004.JPG
sun-9-mar_001.JPG
sun-9-mar_005.JPG
sun-9-mar_003.JPG
sun-9-mar_006.JPG
sun-9-mar_007.JPG

hope ya all like looking empty just now with just the 2 TDs now until the new seedlings germinate and go to there pots

lol QKrop , i do agree as WW is a personal favorite but sadly both a family members i just had them in my tent while i am still running my MH bulb it was just to give them a better start in veg under the MH bulb for the first 3 weeks i would have kept them a week longer under the MH bulb to try boost more veg growth , i will be keeping my 2 under veg lighting for prob another 2 weeks still as my TDs look a little behind to me compared to the TD thats now away , and also want to squeeze the fantasmo express and the pandoras that are germinating under the MH veg for there veg or at least the first week hopefully 2 before i really have to change up to the HPS for flower ,im also trying to decide on what to grow in my next grow but no rush to get yet got penty time to chop n change on that descision lol , defo go with guanno look into kelp aswell for tea but i amend my medium with guano . worm castings , kelp all get used also in my tea's with blackstrap unsulphored molasses and also add bio-bizz bloom/veg/ and rhizo , cant say more on feeding schedule as i done the standard noob mistake and over watered them so there on a fast just now , with just using tiny amounts of water till the soil lower down in the pot dries some more , hope the bio-bizz help with ur deficiency it should but defo guano good step to take should stop that in future

yo 420 buddys , was tinkering with camera settings to get better clearer pics as im no photographer and know nothing about photo taking so like my life it trial and error hope these are visibly better , its harder than i ever thought but i manged to get a few pics to a poor standard but visible , Bertha doll is really taking a dev burst her pistils started developing or i just started to really see them ? layla/lola girl i imagine should be next with them i do see them but not as clear as berthas just now hopefully tomorow or next day ,I gave them a spray of foliar tea today aswell, They seemed to have loved it ,they look lovely nd fresh tonight . heres todays pics including a kropped close up off berthas pistils . Roughly day 20 or there abouts
bertha_showing_her_first_pistils.JPG
10-3-15_TD_take_2_004.JPG
10-3-15_TD_take_2_003.JPG
10-3-15_005.JPG
10-3-15_002.JPG
10-3-15_TD_take_2_005.JPG
10-3-15_TD_take_2_001.JPG
10-3-15_006.JPG

Thanks for following:thanks::thanks::theband:feel free to comment good or bad regards Topher

would be great to get some feed back being my first grow does everything look good or on schedule in the right time frame etc size , oh forgot to say got another MYCO2 bag coming courtesy from one off the hydro shops on Ebay great customer services was very helpfull with awnsering my fears about MYCO2 bags , for any other growers that are using the MYCO2 bags , I would defo recomend that you gaffer/elephant tape the bottom off the bag paying particular attention to the seems around the corners only on the bottom tho , after a few weeks mine built up alot off moisture and somehow was leaking from the seem around one off the bottom corners . So from now i will definatelly be doing this with my new free one and any i buy from now on off any type off CO2 bag with mycelium mass . i really dont fancy sterilizing everything again , last thing i want is a free growing mass taking over my tent or i feared that may have happened , not even sure if it can or cant i just felt better to be on the safe side as i read somewhere on one site about the CO2 Boost Bucket/bag that if the seal is broken that they advised removing from tents because off contamination probs mmm ????????

a few more pics for any followers or for constructive critisism , day 32 they have just enjoyed a feed off org tea with rhizo+bio-grow nutes and quarter teaspoon off soluble potash nd guano and a touch off gd ole mollases ,
16-3-15_001.JPG
16-3-15_002.JPG
16-3-15_005.JPG
16-3-15_004.JPG
16-3-15_003.JPG
bertha_showing_her_first_pistils.JPG

ok guys nd gals alike i feel that the girls are as high as i would like them to get especially bertha on the right so feel free with good ways to prevent further upward growth thanks 420

:Namaste:can anyone gives a bit advice on this bertha girl think different in first week off flower roughly have not done anything topping wise and LST so far has just been fan movement nd occasional movement off leaves to clear a space for fresh new leaves to get light, any how it is looking as if it has been topped as seems to have more than just the one main cola starting can any body advise me if they know whats happened to her i will take more pics today hopefully be clearer than the pic snapped yesterday
top_003.JPG
:thanks::volcano-smiley::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom