The ROM - PC Grow - CFL - Soil - Star Dawg

SixthEddie

"The ROM" PC Grow​
What strain is it? - Star Dawg
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - Indica Dom.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Veg
If in Veg... For how long? - 1 Week Total, Transplanted yesterday
Indoor or outdoor? - Indoor
Soil or Hydro? - Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? - Fox Farms Ocean Forest + 20% Perlite
If soil... What size pot? - 6.1 L
Size of light? - 3x 26 (Actual Watts) 6500k CFL's
Is it aircooled? - 2 intake / 2 outtake
Temp of Room/cab? - 72 - 78 F
RH of Room/cab? - 34 - 45
PH of media or res? - 6.2 - 6.5
Any Pests ? - N/A
How often are you watering? - As Needed, 2 in hole
Type and strength of ferts used? - Fox Farms Set

My Goal: More than an ounce of dried bud.

Future Goal: Be able to produce 2-3 ounces of bud at a 40 day harvest with autos in a confined space.

Grow Method: LST

The PC is a old server tower from 97 that I picked up on Cragislist. Stripped it and packed it, still working on it though. Picked up some more new fans (was using ones that came with the tower) and my 90 mm for exhaust just doesn't work so I hooked up 2 80mm which is a setup I'll probably keep.

20150308_005850.jpg

20150308_005927.jpg

20150308_005951.jpg

20150308_010054.jpg

20150308_010046.jpg

20150308_010024.jpg

20150308_010103.jpg

Stay high my friends, updates soon to come.:blunt:

Re: "The ROM" - PC Grow - CFL - Soil - Star Dawg

Day 6 - (Morning Day 6 Veg)

20150310_100610.jpg

Questioning when I should flip to flower... these cuttings were taken February 2nd. So she has had quite some time to develop root system and she's had 6 days in the PC. I want to make sure I don't run out of roomy and with her doubling for flowering it'll be interestinG. Will probably flip within the next week or so depending on growth.

Looking real good. I like your plan.

beautiful healthy plant,, do you mind if i call your set up,,, cute?? good job pal

and i think it could go a bit more before flower,, but,, important to know,, i know nothing,,, nothing,,,,,,

cheers

beautiful healthy plant,, do you mind if i call your set up,,, cute?? good job pal

and i think it could go a bit more before flower,, but,, important to know,, i know nothing,,, nothing,,,,,,

cheers

Thanks man, i think ima run her till the end of the ropes and flip.. but we'll see. Little worried since she's growing so fast though.

very nice indeed,, healthy and happy,, great combo,, :thumb: keep it green,, cheers

Yeah it's nice and clean. Small but perfectly arranged. And the plant is doing great. Good job!

You are doing great! I'm following with great interest.

very fine plant,, love the screen,, way down there,, looks good anyway,, fabulous micro grow.. maybe the best computer plant i have seen so far,, :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom