GreenLungs420 First Ever CFL Grow! King Klone Phantom Clone

greenlungs420

Whatsup folks im starting out my grow, and i want to share it with everyone interested in it and here are the specs..

King Klone brand - Phantom, its a hybrid 60% Sativa/ 40% indica . Its a 8-9 week plant
I purchased her from hugs alternative care in Sacramento and placed her in a 2 gallon smartpot filled with coco coir as soon as i drove home.
Growbox- just a hollowed out filing cabinet we got for 8 bucks and filled it with mylar. 3 feet by 4 feet. And like 2 feet depth.
Lights- a mixed spectrum of cfls totalling 186 watts, will upgrade eventually, but she's just under 1 light for now.
Nutes- i currently dont have any nutes but i ordered a sample pack of humboldt county's own line up and it should be arriving in a couple days.

And thats all i have fer now :)

Okay well when i bought the clone, its leaves were already droopy and a lil yellowish, but its root were white and healthy. I chose this one because i wasnt going to be able to drive back to Sacramento for a couple weeks and i really wanted this for my first personal grow,. Im not sure what is about the leaves maybe a deficiency? And the whole stock is purple.,did i make a bad choice by purchasing this clone ?Any advice would be appreciated

CAM04012.jpg

Hey Greenlungs420 and welcome to 420 Magazine community, some advice on your plant that i notice is you are over watering the plant let the soil hold moister andwater when it starts to get dry you need the roots to stretch to find water or you will drown your plant and what nutrients are you using...?

Okay thank you! I didnt really water the plant at all, like i had just purchased it from a dispensary already with the leaves yellow n droopy. When i came home i watered down the coco to get rid of salts or wjatever and then i placed the clone in the damp soil and took a picture. I dont have any nutes right now but they should be coming sometime this week and they are humboldt county's own lineup

Cool thanks for the sub newboy.

Alright well i woke up this morning to check on my plant and i notices she perked up a lil bit but it looks like the green from the leaves are fading to a pale yellow and some more browning is happening. I hope she doesn't die before nutes get delivered

CAM04017.jpg
CAM04016.jpg
CAM04015.jpg
sorry for the pictures im still learning how to use a forum and im doing this whole journal off a really slow phone because i do not own a computer

My girlfriend called Humboldts own and they said our shipment of nutes should be here by Wednesday, hope she dont die by then

Why dont yo go buy a little small bottles of nutes bro im sure she will love it. only if money is not a issue, i cant really say if she will make it or not. but why risk it?

At this moment im in a sticky situation with funds. I have nutes being shipped out today so im going to wait. But im going to try and get some calmag from local shop in a bit

Really? Aw man i had just got calmag. Opened the bottle before i. Seen this. I chose. Calmag because i thought i would need it for a coco coir, im such noob

Would it be ok if the bottle i purchased has 5.0% water soluble nitrogen?

Which pics show? Its hard to see with the purple lights

Which pics show? Its hard to see with the purple lights

Last night i tried to use all lights on and the temp went a lil above 90, after throwing in a fan and taking out the front cover for my grow box it went down to 80, cool! In the pic i have a lil bowl of ice water goin on, im not sure what it does but if i dont need it tell me lol

Back
Top Bottom