Growing With Big Budha 2.0

Big Budha

Hi all this is my second journal and this time around I'll be growing some Granddaddy Purple, Blue Dream, OG kush, and Ultimate purple

Lighting is CLW SS 400's 2 ea
room is 6' x 6' using only 6' x 3' for plants
media is Black gold organic potting soil with perilight, vermiculight, dolimite lime, Bio minerals, and planters II added
5gal airpots

Ok here are the first shots of my babies
IMG_158414.JPG
IMG_158117.JPG
IMG_158018.JPG
IMG_157814.JPG
IMG_157913.JPG

Hi all this is my second journal and this time around I'll be growing some Granddaddy Purple, Blue Dream, OG kush, and Ultimate purple
[/img]

All aboard!!

I am in on the ground floor :)

Looks like you have some nice strains. I have 5 Aurora Indica plants going about 1 week younger than yours.

I am really interested in the Blue Dream. When I get around to planting them, they will be my first Sativa dominate strain.

I will try to help you with your sig

see ya around

:nomo:

All aboard!!

I am in on the ground floor :)

Looks like you have some nice strains. I have 5 Aurora Indica plants going about 1 week younger than yours.

I am really interested in the Blue Dream. When I get around to planting them, they will be my first Sativa dominate strain.

I will try to help you with your sig

see ya around

:nomo:
Hi Scarfinger thanks for stopping by I finally got my signature to work I hope this grow goes as I want to get some seeds from it

The signature: from settings...edit sig, copy and paste URL link as your sig.

Scarfinger68's, Soil, CFL, Aurora Indica Journal - 2013 Completed

Scarfinger68 - Aurora Indica - Soil - 600W Dimmable HPS - Indoor Closet Grow Completed

Growing with Big Budha

Once you get that down then you can go back and add stuff between the URL's and play around with it.

Good Luck

O Baby I got the feeling that this is gonna be epic my friend :thumb:
Sorry I am rubish with that sort of stuff :shhh:Its the real reason why I have kept the same Journal going:rofl:

All them girls are looing wonderful :circle-of-love:
Hi Jaga and welcome to my journal good to see you are back!

Subbed :)
Best of damn luck although I'm sure you won't need it! :)
Hi LA and welcome to my journal grab a seat the bongs on the table and needs to be loaded let's get this thing going!

The signature: from settings...edit sig, copy and paste URL link as your sig.

Scarfinger68's, Soil, CFL, Aurora Indica Journal - 2013 Completed

Scarfinger68 - Aurora Indica - Soil - 600W Dimmable HPS - Indoor Closet Grow Completed

Growing with Big Budha

Once you get that down then you can go back and add stuff between the URL's and play around with it.

Good Luck

I just updated my signature and damn! It was confusing. Using the quotations at beginning so u can see the tread:

["URL=Bananas in late flower]Bananas in late flower[/URL"]

this is the main link back to the tread:
["URL=Bananas in late flower]
after the .html] you can write whatever you want and end it with the [/url]

Bananas in late flower[/URL]

I am probably making this more complicated than it needs to be and I am confusing myself :rofl:

Thanks Bapple I'm having an issue with curling I had my circulation fan too close to the babies and the leaves are curled and twisted some not real bad but enough to notice there was a problem Now with the fan moved the plants should come out of it. Who knew?:peace::Namaste::passitleft::rollit::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom