7 feminised master kush seeds from "sensi seeds"
1 x 125w blue spectrum
1 x 125w red spectrum for flowering
1 x extra red spectrum bulb
2 small fans
Rhino filter arriving soon
Ferrow A & B nutrients and boost

Hi all.

This is my small stealth grow. I made a small growing medium out of timber and celetex insulation. It's only 1sqm but I still managed to squeeze in 7 nice sized pots.
The master kush is 95% indica with 'skunk #1' being the 5% sativa .

They are 4 weeks old from seed and looking healthy, last week I topped them this week I tied them down and today I topped them again. They are branching out quick.

I plan to flip the lights in 2 weeks after topping them a few more times.
The day the lights change will be the day I add another 125w cfl (red), ile keep the blue spectrum running for 2 weeks then change the bulb to red, I might even get one more so I have 375w during most of flowering

I found a spider web on 2 of the plants but didn't see any mites. Ile go straight to the shop on Monday to get some pest control.

Thanks for reading, ile keep you updated at least once a week. I'm off to smoke some cheese
image23294.jpg
image23313.jpg
image23161.jpg
image22907.jpg
image22841.jpg
image22872.jpg
image22693.jpg
image23294.jpg

Only 3 girls left as the others turned out to be male plants. I think I got them out in time but we shall see.
These pictures are 3 weeks from first signs of flowers..

Looking good buddy, how long you got left? master kush sounds pretty dank as well :cool:

Thanks bro. I've got about 3 weeks left. Unfortunately I'm going away for 2 weeks the same time it's ready to smoke, :( I've never tried Master Kush and can't wait! Definately going for a 600w on the next grow and a bigger grow room !! Happy days

Found some little white bugs in my soil after watering yesterday so I went out and got some deterrents.

Also got some 'Buddahs Tree' to hopefully add some extra weight in the last few weeks. Anyone used this before?

image26926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom