Colorado Indoor Grow - 1000 Watt - Fox Farm - Grape Ape Clones - 2015

booskibad420

Hello all, This is My indoor Grow here In the heart of Colorado. This is my Basic Set up as I will be attempting to receive a high yield from a small grow tent space.

I started with 8 , 3' inch Grape Ape Clones, that came from a local caregiver here in Denver. I have grown Cannabis before but had not tried to produce large buds in a small space and my current apartment gives me the perfect opportunity to showcase how to create large yields with restricted space.

M yequipment is as followed:

1000 watt A/C cooled reflector with HPS bulb
1000 watt ballast

6 inch Carbon Filter

6 inch beast fan

Humidifier, fan, and ducting

All packed into a 4×2×5 Grow tent.

These are the babies on Veg day number 3, transferred straight into 3 gallon pots

20150409_184841.jpg

Will have better Pictures for next post! In day 6 of flower and will post pics tomorrow. They are sleeping at the moment. Once again I am growing 8 Grape ape plants in a very small space. I have trimmed and prepared the plants so that they will produce thick small buds producing a large yelid in a small space with a short grow time!! Time=Money!! See you tomorrow

Looking very good for only 10 days in veg man!! You are doing something right :D can't wait to see how this unfolds!!

Haha! Yeah they were vegged for 21 days, the clones were decent size so by day 10 they were well on their way. Also the 1000 watt light in the small grow area helps them Explode!

to this point I have only have a few minor problems, I had a little nitrogen and iron deficiency around day 15, I treated with a product I was given right here on 4/20 at the Cannabis Cup called Dr. Repair from Cyco. One application in feeding and it fixed the problem right up.... the fox farm soil was a little "hot" but the plants outgrew the slight nutrient burn and are thriving now. the first few days in veg the humidity was a problem with the climate here in denver so I had to buy a humidifier, other than that no un-forecasted events have happened.

Today is day 6 of Flower day 27 total, starting to see the female parts grow in nicely. They are around 18 to 20 inches in height and with the dry environment and heavy light they are watered every 30 hours. Or whenever they tell me they are thirsty, I have it balanced nicly at around 26-30 hour feeding schedule. No Nutes have been introduced yet as I am letting the fox farm so it's thing for another 6-7 days or so. Once Nutes are started I will use Tiger Bloom along with a low nute helper.

Here are the babies today!!

They are all Starting to show their female side here on day 7 of flower. I have slightly lollipop pruned the plants to induce growth in the colas. I will not touch the plants any more For they are ready to get their flower on..will start bloom Nutes in about a week, let's get the blossoms blossomin'

BTW, the grape ape strain is absolutely the best bet for this type of grow, it's genetics make it short and bushy. Along with the genetics ,having a large light and high amounts of air movement over the plants allowing CO2 to be processed also makes plants grow short and thick with big BUDS and heavier yields.....Go Grape Ape!

I hear you about the dryness around here, my cabinet stays around 30% but some days it's a challenge. You have quite the forest going, should be one hell of a harvest in a couple months.

Yeah, super dry but now during flower the lower humidity is preferred. Thanks brotha! hopefully it turns out!

Back
Top Bottom