biobizz nutrient range
Lighting 18/6 all the way through
Pots are 5x 15 litre household buckets drilled out

Seeds are currently germinating
Hoping for 5 out of 5 :)

Let me pull up a seat over here on the side and just watch. :popcorn:

Welcome one and all :)
Yea J autos fast n vast.
I had a smoke of this a few weeks ago and it was nice. Maybe a touch less potent to what I'm used to but the grower had harvested early so I'm hoping I can grow this stuff to top quality level. If it ends up good the idea of a harvest every 8-9 weeks is a nice thought

Crappy first pik I no but there only seedlings at the moment nothing much to see all 5 sprouted :)

DSC_060718.JPG

:popcorn:

I'm liking the thinking LA

Like I have no experience, but the logic seems sound.

I guess they'll be hungry little ladies? :morenutes:

YOu're not looking for stretch r u so, I guess it wont really do that under 24?

I dunno how that works LA, i guess these were two things I thought whilst.......thinking :rofl:

Stretch can be caused simply from the shift to flower period. Yes poor light etc or a dark period would also give you stretch, yet its part of the plants cycle. A small immature plant will stretch when going into flower to gain space for bud, simply because of its want to live on and more bud gives better chance of pollination. (This is a generalization as many factors to many to go into can contribute to this part of growth we have labeled the stretch period) :)

Fangs, ie thanks..thanks for seeing as a question too... I'm trying to see under what your plan is to understand the effect and the potential gain is all...

....and yep, of course like you said, you get the stretch initially from the turn, ...oh and being auto it does this itself right?...so having done that you can take advantage of the 24...to fill in the buds in between...and the fact being auto it's already gunna do the change to flower for us....for want of better words anyways....full colas I guess :)

Hey chap :)
I may rethink my lighting schedule on autos soon... in my mind as they flower under any timeframe, then I may go 24/0 with them for the flowering portion. To me it makes sense for a dark period to begin with, mainly for root development etc. Yet once flower hits go to full 24 hr light for max production? ?
Just thought I'd put it out there for discussion :)
I don't know Light, since the dark period is when plants do most of their producing (so we're told) but you know I'm always up for a good experiment.

Question: What will become of an Auto of you left it & keep feeding after you harvest it? It's been said they don't re-veg but would it form more buds?

Back
Top Bottom