FF's - 4x4 Tent - Doc's High Brix - GTH #1 - Starbud - Strawberry Banana

flowerfarmer

Hello 420 mag,

First id like to thank Doc Bud for opening my eyes to the truth in cannabis cutivation, High Brix.
Ive been growing for 20 years but just got serious and went indoors a few years ago.

Strains: Strawberry Banana fem, Starbud fem, El Fuego fem, Leeroy reg, Ghost Train Haze #1 fem, and Critical Sensi Star fem.

4 of the plants have been vegging for a month now and the other 2 (GTH #1 & Critical Sensi Star) are just entering veg.

I will be vegging under 400 watt MH.
I will be flowering under 600 watt HPS.

Temps: 77-82
Humidity: 55%-75%
I will be using airports.
Strawberry Banana is in a 10 gal.
Starbud, The Fire (El Fuego), and Leeroy are all in 7
GTH #1 & Critical Sensi Star are still in 1 gal pots.

I started the first four in used kit soil that had not been re amended then sprayed foliar spray too strong too early and fried them a little. They were very slow to recover so I transplanted them into their final pots of soil that had been allowed to properly brew with 2nd run amendment for 3 weeks. They are recovering nicely now. The two that were planted in gallon pots of soil that was properly re amended and brewed are in good health and will be able to get more rootbound before transplanting via the Doc endorsed wet/Dry method.

Strawberry Banana
20150523_040609.jpg

Ghost Tain Haze #1
20150523_040618.jpg

I'll post more pics as they grow and the rest get heathier.
20150523_040558.jpg

Re: FF's 4×4 tent with Doc's High Brix Blend featuring GTH #1, Starbud, Stawberry Ban

To make room for the healthier plants that are guaranteed fems
I put leeroy back in a 1 gallon pot, he wasn't doing well and is a "Frankistrain" that is not responding very well to high brix although done correctly I'm sure it would.

Im LSTing my Strawberry Banana. It is doing the best by far.
20150528_084600.jpg

Re: FF's 4×4 tent with Doc's High Brix Blend featuring GTH #1, Starbud, Stawberry Ban

Interested to see how this goes down. Along the lines of what I would like to do.

Glad to have you along Juan Carlos, this is my first journal ever.

Ghost Train Haze #1 is growing fast and seems to be responding beautifully to the high brix soil.
20150528_103828.jpg

GTH #1 still in the one gallon till flip.
20150531_001207.jpg
Strawberry Banana
20150531_001157.jpg

Pretty boring....they just got drenched with tea and 1/4 strength transplant. The Strawberry Banana is getting very healthy and GTH #1 continues to flourish.

I will update on Critical Sensi Star and Starbud next update.

Awright! I made it on the first page of another HiBrix grow! :thumb:

:popcorn:

20150531_212938.jpg
The large 7 gal pot is Starbud the gal is Critical Sensi Star.

I just sprayed the Strawberry Banana with brix. My simple LST technique is working pretty well. I used to top about the fith or sixth node up but i believe this way will keep away the shock of plucking off the top.
20150531_212959.jpg
20150531_213105.jpg
20150531_213442.jpg

The strawberry banana is growing very fast and branching well. On track for healthy buds.
20150605_212635.jpg
]
20150605_212725.jpg

These are the smallest plants I've ever flowered. They we're all flipped to 12/12 3 days ago.

GTH#1
20150605_212856.jpg

critical sensi star
20150605_212840-1.jpg

Starbud
20150605_212833.jpg

I'm super psyched about that GTH #1. I wanted some of those beans so bad but they sold out in a jiffy!!!

I got 6 of the GTH#1 fems. This is the first one ive popped and it is taking to Doc's soil well.

I am super excited about this grow:yahoo:. Im flowering a little sooner than i normally would but i have five plants in a 4×4. Last grow was my first high brix grow but i had it in a bad place and a terrible environment. This time it is in my bedroom so the plants will get my best climate controlled efforts. The temps were getting a little high so I bought an AC for the window by my tent.

When they get some buds starting to form on em I'll post on docs Q&A and invite some more high brix folks over.
This is gonna be good!

Update time.

Ok, they all started showing pistles about four days ago and a couple days ago they all got a good dose of Growth Energy with just tea, then i gave them some brix folair spray.

This pic was taken as soon as the lights popped on today.
on the left front is GTH#1, front middle is little critical sensi star, back middle is Strawberry Banana, back right is Starbud, back left is little El Fuego, and last and littlest on the front right is Leroy OG.
20150617_195627.jpg

Peace and Love

Me too! This ghost train haze is really responding to the high brix soil with some vigorous growth. It had three weeks less veg than the strawberry banana and starbud but is gaining.

Bro, my rare darkness are growing so fast and are so healthy! I have 6 clones of them! Lmao! Ones gonna be a mom for sure. I have big hopes for them! Im so jealous you got those GTH! :)

This is my fourth indoor grow, my second DBHB. Ive grown out doors at least 10 seasons in KY before.

I want to tell you personally how much I have learned about cannabis and soil from you and you have pointed me in the right direction more than anybody else out there thank you.

Bro, my rare darkness are growing so fast and are so healthy! I have 6 clones of them! Lmao! Ones gonna be a mom for sure. I have big hopes for them! Im so jealous you got those GTH! :)

Yes Scrubby yours are very healthy and quite beautiful. My leeroy turned out to be female but i fried it bad when it was young and it stalled for weeks, it was the first seed that sprouted but is the smallest.

Scrubby I'd love to share a few GTH beans with you.. but your doin pretty good with yours.

Back
Top Bottom