2nd Grow - 60 Day - Lemon Fast & Vast

Smetties

Alright guys this is my second shot at growing And my first try at doing a journal.
I just received my seeds from herbies yesterday. Only took a week and a half I am impressed.
So anyways I got the seeds germinating Ina wet paper towel inside a ziplock baggy.
I planned on just going and getting some red solo cups to get them started in.
Unless you guys have something else to suggest like rock wool or whatever.

So I am only going to do two plants at a time. One of the plants I am about to
Grow is going to be a Dna genetics 60 day lemon auto and a heavyweight fast & vast auto.

I am super excited about this grow to see what these autos do.
If anyone has any tips about autos along the way I appreciate it.

re: 2nd Grow - 60 Day Lemon - Fast & Vast

ok so this is my current plant its 15 days into flowering now these were taken yesterday what do you guys think honestly for my first try ?

image25945.jpg

image25944.jpg

image25942.jpg

image25946.jpg

image25947.jpg

sorry about picture quality i am taking these with my iphone in my basement.

What strain is it? 60 day lemon
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80% indica 20% sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? seedling
If in Veg... For how long? oh like 3-4 days
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? pro mix ultimate organic
If soil... What size pot? 3 gallon
Size of light? will be going under a total of 8 100 watt cfls and 2 150 watt cfl for side lighting and a purple fluorescent grow light for extra other side lighting
Is it aircooled? its got a fan on it
Temp of Room/cab? 71f - 78f
RH of Room/cab? 48% - 55%
PH of media or res? unkown
Any Pests ? none
How often are you watering? once every few days once soil is dry
Type and strength of ferts used? will be using gen hydro. biothrive and later on floranova

What strain is it? heavy weight vast & fast
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? indica 80% sativa 20%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? seedling
If in Veg... For how long? a few days
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? pro mix ultimate organic
Size of light? same as above
Is it aircooled? same
Temp of Room/cab same
RH of Room/cab? same
PH of media or res? same
Any Pests ?none
How often are you watering? every few days
Type and strength of ferts used? same as above

What strain is it? uknown
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? unknown
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? flower
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long? 3 weeks tomorrow
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? MG garden organic
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab? 70-78f
RH of Room/cab? 48 - 555
PH of media or res? 7.0
Any Pests ? none
How often are you watering? 2-3 time a week depending a liter each time
Type and strength of ferts used? full strength floranova, liquid koolbloom, rapidstart, floralicious plus

ok so theres some info on my 2 new plants and my 1 old plant

oh yeah almost forgot the BAM !!

There are some great grows on 420mag that used cfl. If I remember correctly, ATrain was up for plant of the month for his cfl grow. Lots of journals to check out for info.

Do you know what Kelvin your cfl lights are. 6500k is best for veg, 2700k for flower. Most standard are 5500k.

Your current girl looks to be coming along nice. That third pic, she does look a little droopy.

I'll follow along :popcorn:

Great start I am a big fan of autos wish u the best of luck there are some great ppl doing great things with autos on here hope I just found a new one I will be here for the ride.:thumb:

Heavy Weight Vast and Fast
image26700.jpg

60 Day Lemon
image26701.jpg

Just another random update looks like Vast and Fast wasnt kidding when they named it...

Shes starting to get a little bit of a lead on Lemon.

Hope you enjoy the pics

p.s. I might be investing in a 400 watt mh/hps light I am pretty sure I am going to order it today maybe have it by next week. Let me tell you what I was like Johnny Cochran trying to convince my girlfriend that this light was a necessity lmao.

If the glove dont fit you must acquit !!!

Back porch Shot
image27025.jpg

Heavy Weight
image27026.jpg

Lemon
image27027.jpg

Ok so they are chugging right along... waaaayy faster than that bag seed i grew the first time. Also I just checked the soil ph on both of them today and they are both sitting between 7.0 and 7.5. I have to admit this is the first time so far i checked ph and I also decided to water them today I been giving them spring water but today I ph'd it down to 6.2 not ph'd the spring water is like 7.5 so that is probably has something to do with my high soil ph. Other than that I think they are both looking great. I am really excited to see what decent genetics of these plants versus my first grows random bag seed genetics which I am hopefully about to harvest in a week or two. It doesnt look like its going to be a very big harvest.

On another note I am super excited to say that my 400 watt MH/HPS light kit is coming fedex says tomorrow.
But there is a catch always a damn catch....
So last night I go to grab something out from my kitchen sink and everything under there is soaked...
Soo now I have to call the maintenance guy to come fix it.
This means I must get my plant out of the basement and tear down my whole setup down there and delay me installing my new toy.
I swear the world dont ever make anything easy...

P.S. I think the reason Lemon is all bent over is after the sun goes down or if its a real cloudy day I will bring them into my kitchen and put them under a 4 way of 60 watt 5500k daylight cfls and she has to share this one light with heavy weight soo they both tend to bend a little towards the light its just heavy weight straightens out reaaalll quick. Lemon she takes her time.

Any new up date pics I hope you got that new light look good I've had a plan to do that to me before if you rotated throughout the day it'll help straighten out a little bit

Sorry been real busy lately been having to work 6 days a week. So when I am home I just crash.

I took these a few days ago when I got the light.

400 watt MH/HPS Apollo Horticulture Ballast.
image27335.jpg

After it got installed
image27336.jpg

Lemon
image27337.jpg

image27338.jpg

Heavy Weight
image27340.jpg

image27341.jpg

So far its seems to be going pretty well. These autos really are waaayyy faster than the bag seed first grow. When I took a minute last night to look at them I saw some pistils already emerging. Now the only problem I am having is the soil ph. I always ph my nute mix and just plain waterings get ph'd too. Usually around a 6.0. After I water my ph will come down to maybe a 7.3 - 7.5 but by the next day its back up to 8.0. Which in my opinion is way to high. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the ph to lower and stay lower ?

So these pictures were taken like around a week ago...
Heavy Weight
image27915.jpg

image27912.jpg

Lemon
image27914.jpg

image27913.jpg

Ok Well I am back jesus that sucked my internet has been off for like a week. I lost my iphone on top of that which is how I have been keeping track of how much nutes i used when i done it like it how I keep track of everything and take pictures too. Damn I wish I could find that thing. Anyways so for some reason lemon and heavyweight are both starting to get some yellowing in the lower fan leaves not at the tips but like the leaves shade is looking yelllowish. I thought maybe a N def. so I tried a light feeding to see if it would help some.
So if anyone knows whats wrong I would appreciate the help.
Here are some pics of the yellowish leaves on each plant
image27917.jpg
image27917.jpg

image27916.jpg

I also took some full body shots of them to show you how much bigger they are.

Heavy Weight
image27918.jpg

Lemon
image27919.jpg

p.s. - I found a friggin caterpillar on Lemon yesterday !!! It ate every leaf off the lowest node damn near. Atleast it was only the lowest node though and not anything worse.

p.s.s. - The soil p.h. is still high like 7.5 almost 8.0 on both plants. Been ph my nutes and water to 6.0 everytime. About to try some Espoma Soil Acidifier. See if that will help a little

Well what sucks is I was keeping track of everything on my iphone which i lost like a week or two ago but I can guesstimate them to be around a month old... I sprouted them in a paper towel on 5-29 so I would say they popped out the soil within a few days after that.

What sucks even more about flushing is I cant use my tap water it ph'd at 9.2.... So I had to go out and buy about 15 gallons of water.

Mind you I bought Single 1 Gallon Jugs... They were cheaper than 5 gallon jugs for some reason.

So now my neighbors are all staring at me as I lug all 15 gallons of water in my house.

So I hope this shit fixes it cause I am gonna be reaaaaaaaalllllll pissed if it dont.

Man I hate flushing I am in the middle of doing it now.

ok so i finished flushing that day.
plants really arent looking to better yet. No pictures right now sorry.
I just gave them a light feeding and i switched to my floranova bloom. hopefully it will help.
I also feel like the plants didnt start getting deficient till they started to flower.
I wonder if its not lockout and the plants just had a really bad K deficiency ???
On a note of good news Lemon is no where near as bad as heavy weight hopefully she will just bounce right back.
Hopefully all these problems dont kill my yield ?
One more thing this is my first time growing autos and they seem kinda small to me...
is there size normal ?

Back
Top Bottom