First Undercurrent Scrog Attempt

chenzi

:thanks::thanks:Well this is my first attempt at scrog in my self designed undercurrent system.
I'm amazed at both the growth rates and the ease of maintenance, as well as the health of this method.
Please give me some feed back and advice.
IMG_005092.JPG
IMG_004988.JPG
IMG_004794.JPG
IMG_004691.jpg

Re: First undercurrent scrog attempt.

Thanks Tead, I have thought about that problem, before i bought the chiller the lid was closed fully. I wasn't sure weather to plumb chiller lines thru the side of the rez as if i expand my system and require more capacity i didn't want issues with the height of nutrient solution.
Currently capacity is 150 litres, i have only changed out rez once so far but plan to change at end of this week( week 5 flower) as i will need to flush out pk 13/14. Strain is Jack Herer and so far i'm happy with progress.:thumb:

Re: First undercurrent scrog attempt.

Certainly not my first grow !! Just my first attempt at scrog in my new system !!
I can already see where the room for improvement will come. A redesign of room is necessary as there isn't enough room to train and trim, i also believe i have vegged too long coz i'm running out of height, and plumbing needs to increase in size to accommodate the gigantic root mass !! This hobby really is addictive.:thanks:

Hey Tead,
It has nothin to do with the contents of my wallet, coz theres never any money in there, ha ha !!I It's more about making quality medication for myself .
I don't want to be hooked on prescription medication when there's a perfectly healthy alternative. Doctors prescribe synthetic drugs readily, often with terrible side effects.
Been there, done that !!
Not fun at all. Weed works and the sooner more people wake up and smell the Buds the better !!:thumb::bravo::420:

Hey Tead,
It has nothin to do with the contents of my wallet, coz theres never any money in there, ha ha !!I It's more about making quality medication for myself .
I don't want to be hooked on prescription medication when there's a perfectly healthy alternative. Doctors prescribe synthetic drugs readily, often with terrible side effects.
Been there, done that !!
Not fun at all. Weed works and the sooner more people wake up and smell the Buds the better !!:thumb::bravo::420:

It looks like you will have enough "med" to survive the apocalypse. I am looking forward to see 4 pounds at least. Then you will be forced to make some delicious bubble hash to avoid all that sweet bud from rotting in storage. WE'RE WATCHING YOU!!!!

Vlad

I don't want to be hooked on prescription medication when there's a perfectly healthy alternative.

Amen!
I'm an avid cyclist. The largest danger to a rider in an urban environment is folks opening their car door into you. It's happened to me about 4 times in the last 15 years. 2 of those times lead to dislocated shoulders. The doctors send you home with fancy pills after they put things back in place. I've never filled those prescriptions. A little aspirin to take the edge of and a bit of herb to make me not care about it so much. Not a big fan of those things myself.

Thanks Vlad,
I'm unsure weather this grow should be over in journals or not as it's probably only 3-4 weeks left ?
I've been told this should finish earlier than in soil, (Jack Herer) but i've never grown this strain in dwc before.I am really impressed with progress to this point and i can't wait to see these girls finish !!:cheer:

Thanks Vlad,
I'm unsure weather this grow should be over in journals or not as it's probably only 3-4 weeks left ?
I've been told this should finish earlier than in soil, (Jack Herer) but i've never grown this strain in dwc before.I am really impressed with progress to this point and i can't wait to see these girls finish !!:cheer:

well now before you can make a good finish you need a jeweler's loop 20X minimum so you can see if your trichomes are milky... The truth about hydro is they veg faster, but flower may still be the same amount of time.. We'll see. Happy growing!

Vlad

Vlad,
I already have a jewellers loupe to check with.
Yes they do veg faster, at times will grow 2 inches a day !!
This system is also very nutrient efficient, i have only changed nutes twice , and should get thru to finish.:party:

How many liters or gallons of h2o and nutrient solution does your system hold?

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom