Advanced LED Demo Grow by Doc Bud

I'm currently in the early stages of vegging some plants under these lovely Advanced LED's. They are Colombian Red, Punta Roja.

As with all my demo grows my methods are simple: try to grow the best plants possible. I'll be using Doc Bud's High Brix Blend, first run soil. I'll be hanging the lights according to manufacturer's specs. We'll see how it goes.

Here is some info on the veg light:

5w LED Grow Lights - 100% Royal Blue CREE LEDs

IMG_81265.jpg

IMG_81256.jpg

IMG_81245.JPG

IMG_81234.jpg

The plants are just now at the stage where I'll prune them for clones and shape them for bloom.

I'll update regularly.

Cool Blue.....Doc
:goodjob:

:bongrip: Colombian punto rojo is good smoke! Is this a grow journal?

Vlad

If everything goes right this should definitely be a grow journal. Here's what I harvest 2 days ago. Same cut being used in this new journal. Punta Roja Colombian "Red."

IMG_81602.JPG
IMG_81222.JPG
IMG_81203.JPG
IMG_81194.JPG

Hi Doc, we haven't really crossed paths yet so I thought it about time I changed that! Subbed :)

Welcome. This should be fun. It's gonna move slow at first, but when I get all the lights hung it should be pretty cool.

Cool Blue.....Doc
:goodjob:

The plants really seem to like it bro. Stems are nice and stiff like I require. If they weren't I would have ditched the veg lite and used T5. I already have some good experience blooming with strong LED's, just not vegging so much. So far so good.

I just have to ask... "What do you intend to flower these babies with?"

I'll be hanging 4 of the latest and greatest of the Diamond Series, exact specs to follow soon. As is my preference, I'll be using a bit more light than I need. I tend to grow large plants.

Thanks everyone. Like I said, it will move slow at first, but we should have some good things show in a few weeks.

Wow thanks for sharing !! That strain looks awesome when grown under ideal conditions. reps+
I'm growing a gold strain, not sure if it's acapulco or colombian. switching to 12/12 next week.

Vlad

Ill be curious to see what you can do Doc...wait, I know what you can grow! Its just a matter if these lights will do what others youve used have done. Maybe we'll see a dramatic difference? If theres anyone on 420 whos produce is top notch consistently, its yours Doc. That being said, the only real difference will be the light.

I'm in! :ciao: First page, no less!

Rojo and Azul. Now you only need Blanco to round out your 4th of July journal start.

Subbed! I've had my eyes on a few different LED's lately. I remember seeing your journals a few years back, glad you're still around! This shall be interesting :thumb:

I recently purchased an ALED and love it (xml 650). I read your comment on "sturdy" stems. I'm interested in how an all blue LED spectrum will affect stems. Well, there is some white so a bit more than "blue" is covered. As always Doc, the plants look terrific and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with these lights.

Does the "coverage area" correlate to the stated specifications? I've got my eye on these. I'm just not sure how I would economically cover a 4x4 with the shape and size of the veg panels.

I recently purchased an ALED and love it (xml 650). I read your comment on "sturdy" stems. I'm interested in how an all blue LED spectrum will affect stems. Well, there is some white so a bit more than "blue" is covered. As always Doc, the plants look terrific and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with these lights.

Does the "coverage area" correlate to the stated specifications? I've got my eye on these. I'm just not sure how I would economically cover a 4x4 with the shape and size of the veg panels.

It seems to cover a 2x4 tray very well, same as a T5.

Back
Top Bottom