Dinafem White Widow Automatic - LED - FFOF Soil

Catman12

:peace: :rollit: :peace: Welcome to Chloe the White Widow :peace: :rollit: :peace:

Harvest_Nettles_4_.jpg

:love: Named for the best dog I ever had. Chloe means: green shoot - fresh blooming :love:

White Widow Autoflowering cannabis seeds by Dinafem Breeder:

Is an Indica-dominant, feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain that originates from the cross of a White Widow and a Critical + Autoflowering. The result is an automatic hybrid that stays true to the original White Widow...White Widow Autoflowering gives off a fruity, floral, fresh aroma while the flavour delivers bittersweet, citrus, floral hints. The effect is powerful and soothing, an invitation to relax for a long time. As its predecessor, this cannabis strain boasts several medicinal effects.

Characteristics of White Widow Autoflowering cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds

Suitable for indoors and outdoors
Sex: feminized autoflowering
Genotype: 35% Sativa/ 65% Indica
Cross: Critical+ Auto x White Widow
Indoor flowering period: 75-80 days
Outdoor harvest time: from April to October
Indoor yield: 25-60 g/plant
Outdoor yield: 40-160 g/plant
Outdoor height: 50-110 cm
THC: high (9-12%)
CBD: low

Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest potting soil, combined with one third rinsed Perlite
Ocean Forest is "The ultimate potting soil—everything your plants need, in one bag. Ocean Forest is a powerhouse blend of premium earthworm castings, bat guano, and sea-going fish and crab meal. Aged forest products, sandy loam, and sphagnum peat moss give Ocean Forest its light, aerated texture."​

Chloe is sitting in a very large WalMartz pot that I hacked with extra holes for better aeration and drainage.

WW_1_2_.jpg

Potential Nutrients: Fox Farm products - Grow Big (6-4-4) - Big Bloom Natural & Organic Blossom Builder (0.01-0.3-0.7) - Tiger Bloom Vicious Bloomer with Micronutrients (2-8-4)

Lights: Advanced LED DS100 - 100w - (50) 3w High Output LEDs (single chip) - 11+ Wavelengths of Color Output: Color Select Switch for Cloning, Veg and Flower Cycles - covers 2.5ft x 3ft

PLUS

an Original 100w “Mars Hydro” for a light boost

Chloe is approaching WEEK TWO now, and her timer is set to a 17/7 light schedule. I'm going up to as much as 20/4 schedule, and reducing down to 12/12 toward the end of flowering as I've done in the past.

Second real watering today. I poked 6 holes as deep as I could with my finger in a ring about 6" around her so as not to make the entire soil water logged, and to promote root growth down to the bottom [hopefully]

WW_Watering_2_.jpg

WW_Watering_1_.jpg

Set up is in my closet per usual. Advantages are a significant $ savings in equipment, simplicity, and great air flow control. Disadvantages are difficulty regulating RH, and odor control

:peace: So far we are just hanging out taking it easy. My goal it to keep it that way until September :peace:

:welcome: Thanks for Stopping by :welcome:

:peace: :volcano-smiley: :peace:

Update Week Two:

WW_WK2_3_.jpg

WW_WK2_4_.jpg

WW_WK2_23_.jpg

I finally had to add Neem Oil to my growing repertoire. Where I'm at right now has gnats or whatever in the bathroom (?) and so then saw some in the closet flying around. I shot these photos after treating the closet. I treated her pot rim and exterior, but I'm going to wait before being more invasive.

It was difficult not to water Chloe today :straightface: I'm an over-waterer and have to really watch that, especially during the humid summer. But, I did not water today. Maybe tomorrow... :smokin:

I have an interesting neighbor lady I'm calling "Kay" after a Tracy Ulman TV show character. She is actually my roommates co-worker as well. So, I am currently in a "Tribe of 5" helping my son and his wife take off cross country. We're all traipsing back and forth between two condo units packing cars and unpacking apartments. Kay is having quite a time of it!

We are proud that we provide Kay with some summer entertainment :) :volcano-smiley: and I'm kind-of looking forward to having her as a neighbor :)

The "kids" take off in about a week :straightface:

Grow-wise I am lucky that I have made the effort to stay simple. It doesn't take too much to maintain or move. Having said that, something always hs to go wrong, but I fumble through and have maintained good enough meds for my needs ATM.

Hope all is well out and over in your gardens this summer :cheer:

:Namaste:

:high-five: :passitleft:

SECOND!!!! I will be back to catch up tonight! :circle-of-love:

:high-five: Now, you have to understand, you could never be just second :love: you get your own category :passitleft:

or THIRD!!! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :volcano-smiley:

Nice start top cat. Love the babies me. I've got 2 of the same seeds that I'm saving for a rainy day.
I too am prone to over water, I do stay strong sometimes and have left them 10 days before watering. Hope all is well :bravo:

:cheer: Well, hopefully this will come close to a fair representation, but if you've ever seen any other journal of mine, you know that, :volcano-smiley: Chloe may not pan out as to be fair to Dinafem :volcano-smiley: I always feel like the breeder deserved better... :rofl:

:volcano-smiley:

Thankyou for the invite catman...

Another grow underway my friend..

Hope she bears much fruit for you..

I am still about fella... Just havin a manic time off it, of late

:thumb:

Oh I am so glad you stopped in Budworshipper :high-five: I hope you have a good spot here and enjoy :passitleft:

What a really nice representation of good people :Namaste:

I am staying medicated [as you can see :volcano-smiley:] and actually watching wheel of fortune :rofl: and feeling slightly ridiculous - a lot of Chloe work today and trip work too - this miracle med has allowed me to get good things done I previously couldn't :high-five:

I hope Miss Chloe survives the night without water - And I hope you all find satisfaction while you tend your grows :blunt:

:high-five: Now, you have to understand, you could never be just second :love: you get your own category :passitleft:

I hope Miss Chloe survives the night without water - And I hope you all find satisfaction while you tend your grows :blunt:

:circle-of-love:

So, did she live through the night without water? :geek: I like her name. I have a Chloe who, until a moment ago, was sleeping across my left foot. I had the unmitigated gall to move that foot ever so slightly and she left. She looked rather put out too. Hopefully your Chloe is a little less persnickety! :rofl: No training on her this round? I'm not doing anything with my autos either. I was going to top them but I think I will just let em go and watch what they become on their own. BAR has taken a clone from a flowering auto to see what he can do with it. She has rooted and is growing but the flowering seems to have suspended itself. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out. Perhaps I'll take a cutting of the nirvana sky if that looks feasible a bit farther down the road!

I'm so glad you've started your new journal, TopCat! :woohoo:

:bigtoke:

:circle-of-love:

So, did she live through the night without water? :geek: I like her name. I have a Chloe who, until a moment ago, was sleeping across my left foot. I had the unmitigated gall to move that foot ever so slightly and she left. She looked rather put out too. Hopefully your Chloe is a little less persnickety! :rofl: No training on her this round? I'm not doing anything with my autos either. I was going to top them but I think I will just let em go and watch what they become on their own. BAR has taken a clone from a flowering auto to see what he can do with it. She has rooted and is growing but the flowering seems to have suspended itself. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out. Perhaps I'll take a cutting of the nirvana sky if that looks feasible a bit farther down the road!

I'm so glad you've started your new journal, TopCat! :woohoo:

:bigtoke:

:passitleft: Hey Ms Magic - She did survive the night :rofl: And I did need to water next day. I'm continuing to water "down" about 4-5 holes in the soil so as not to drench the entire pot. She is starting to show side branching at her first node already, but I didn't get a photo :straightface: there's a whole shit-ton of stuff going on around here with my son's trip, and 420 takes a loooooooong time to get photos uploaded

You know it's really interesting how autos evolved the past couple years from my on-line observations :nomo: Used to be if you would even look wrong at an Auto they'd wither up and die. Now people are Topping, repotting, and I guess Cloning too. I should go have a look at what BAR has going on. It's people like us who are helping with the canna revolution by experimenting and showing others what we're doing. :high-five:

So, I guess that means we're cool :blunt:

:volcano-smiley:

Tell Chloe Cat that Catman says High :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have passed on your 'High" to my Chloe. Just stopped by to cheer-lead for your lovely baby Chloe and to offer some long distance support for the days ahead. You've got a tough week (give or take) ahead, we'll being thinking of you, Mr. Squishy! I think I am going to load a bowl, watch the fish re-arrange the tank, and enjoy the silence in the house. Everyone is home just busy doing their own thing so I'm gonna do my thing! :rofl: Stoner... :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom