5 Different Species Of Autos

solareclipse

hi....i will try to make a journal as good as i can...
so...
i plant 5 strains.
1)-auto super hash from pyramid
Genetics: Sativa 10% / Indica 90%
Production: 500 gr.
Flowering int.: 55 - 60 days
Height: 80 to 120 cm
Flowering ext.: September
THC: 17%
As its name suggests, Super Hash is a plant that keeps its delicious flavor both pollen extraction, as consumed in bloom.

Its rapid growth and flowering make it perfect for growers looking for great productions in a short time.

Ideal for lovers of extracting pollen as their buds have a touch of flavour to hash. Variety with crystalline buds with lots of THC glands that reach up larger leaves.

2)--skunk automatic from strain hunters ....
Genetics: Skunk x Ruderalis (feminised) | 60% indica - 30% sativa - 10% Ruderalis

Height: 90-120 cm total height. Large, tall plant with internodes averaging between 8 and 12 cm.

Flowering Indoor:
7 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 0.8 gram (dry and manicured) per watt per m2 (with 1000W HPS).
9 weeks total crop time. Can be flowered at any photoperiod between 12 and 18 hours of light per day.

Flowering Outdoor:
7 weeks flowering time with a production up to 80-100 grams/plant.
Very vigorous plant, long branching.

Taste (burned): skunky flavour with notes of summer flowers and blossoms, it has a very characteristic taste.

Scent (unburned): a very complex blend of earthy-mossy aromas, mixed with summer flowers and blossoms. Reminiscent of rose and lilac.
The aroma and flavour are very intense with a dominant earthy smell and a caramelised background.

All the intense notes present in the aroma are translating very well after combustion.

The Skunk Autoflowering can take high EC levels, up to 2.0 during flowering.

The plant is very robust, and does not suffer hot temperatures up to 30 degrees Celsius.

The buds are slow to form during the first weeks of flowering, but develop very rapidly during the last few

weeks, allowing growers to chose the ripeness of their harvest within a short time period at the end of the

crop. The effect is fast hitting, intense, with a cerebral high followed by a mellow but long-lasting body-stone side. The complexity of the effect is very similar to the original Skunk.

The medicinal effects of this strain are still to be evaluated.

3)--walter white auto from mephisto genetics...
Variety: Indica / Sativa

Yield: 90 gr/plant

Plant Height: 90+ cm

Flowering Time: 75 days from sprout

Taste / Flavour: Citrus, Spicy / Herbal

Effect: Long-lasting, Strong

Having been fans of krome’s very own “The White” for a number of years, Mephisto wanted to create their own version of the strain…and so Walter White was born. Having finally garnered a cut of the desired strain, Mephisto created an autoflowering version that they affectionately named after the main character in successful television series Breaking Bad. Walter White is a medium/large variety that averages 100cm+, the plant structure is main cola dominant, but with long branches that stretch up and out. At the end of the branches she forms dense clusters of flowers. It can need support towards the end of flower to stop the weight flopping them over. Her structure allows easy manipulation and makes Walter White a very adaptable plant.

4)--kings og kush grom green house.....
GENETICS: King’s Kush x Ruderalis

EFFECTS: A typical kush body-stoned effect, long lasting.

FLOWERING INDOOR: 7 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 600 gr/m2. Can be flowered at 18 or 12 hours photoperiod. 9 weeks total crop time.

FLOWERING OUTDOOR: 7 weeks flowering time with a production up to 70-80 gr/plant. Short plant, small branching. 80-90 cm. total height. Can be flowered any time of the year provided temperature stays above 10° C.

5)--og kush from nirvana
Genotype: OG Kush x Northern Lights auto

Yield indoor: 250-400 gr/m2 (medium)

Yield outdoor: 60- 150 gr/plant

Flowering: 70-80 days

Height: 80-100 cm

Ultimately the NL Auto X OG Kush cross came out a clear winner. This was no surprise as both strains share ancestral roots. The result; an OG Kush automatic that is a big yielding autoflowering strain with impressive bud formation and trichome production.

Budstructure is quite similar to your typical Kush buds. The OG Kush Automatic has a balanced high. A potent and longlasting bodystone that is also quite cerebral. Her aroma offers a lovely balanced acidity with clear notes of sweet lime with a lingering hint of diesel, revealing the Chemdawg origins of the OG Kush.

auto_super_hash_2_.jpg

skunk_automatic_2_.jpg
walter_white_auto.jpg
skunk_automatic.jpg

auto_super_hash.jpg
walter_white_auto.jpg
skunk_automatic.jpg
king_kush_auto_2_.jpg
king_kush_auto.jpg
og_kush_auto.jpg

20 days from seed...
bigger pots this time .
i use for bloom a very expensive nutrients something like 7-45-40
for veg till now i used 2 times a nutrient 17-8-11 with some more nutes
and a metalic water with 75 microelements....ph is 6.5-7.0
...so i hope i will do it well...enjoy.:circle-of-love::Namaste::thanks::thanks::thanks::420:

with pictures i scew up..i want it uplad them like i wrote them down...first second etc. but i forgot one i think and i use twice same pictures..sorry..
auto_super_hash.jpg
auto_super_hash_2_.jpg

2)------__---
skunk_automatic.jpg
skunk_automatic_2_.jpg

3)------__--
waler_white_auto.jpg

4)-----__--
king_kush_auto.jpg
king_kush_auto_2_.jpg

5)----___---
og_kush_auto.jpg
og_kush_auto.jpg

correct numbers now.....

24 day...5 auto strains... walter_white_auto_mephisto_genetics
walter_white_auto_mephisto_genetics_.jpg

skunk_automatic_strain_hunters
skunk_automatic_strain_hunters_.jpg

kings_kush_auto_green_house
kings_kush_auto_green_house_.jpg

auto_super_hash_pyramid
auto_super_hash_pyramid_.jpg

OG_kush_ayto_nirvana

OG_kush_ayto_nirvana_.jpg

all_Medium_Small_1.jpg

they r all with pistills....differnet species different companies different sizes and behavour....24th day since seedling....

i had the first nute burn....i did this a while and this last grow i make many mistakes.....overfertilizer so soon...

. i use for bloom a very expensive nutrients something like 7-45-40 for veg till now i used 2 times a nutrient 17-8-11 with some more nutes and a metalic water with 75 microelements....ph is 6.5-7.0 ...so i hope i will do it well...enjoy.:circle-of-love::Namaste::thanks::thanks::thanks::420:
i had the first nute burn....i did this a while and this last grow i make many mistakes.....overfertilizer so soon...
hey there solareclipse welcome to 420. You said you are getting nute burn, well those strengths of fertilizer are way to strong for cannabis!! 7-45-40?? I didn't even know they made stuff that strong. Autos are very sensitive to over feeding and that stuff can kill your plants. You prolly don't want anything over 10-10-10 Mine is even lower. If you don't mind what is the brand of fertilizer??

Everything else looks awesome!!! You growing outside??

hey there solareclipse welcome to 420. You said you are getting nute burn, well those strengths of fertilizer are way to strong for cannabis!! 7-45-40?? I didn't even know they made stuff that strong. Autos are very sensitive to over feeding and that stuff can kill your plants. You prolly don't want anything over 10-10-10 Mine is even lower. If you don't mind what is the brand of fertilizer??

Everything else looks awesome!!! You growing outside??

i know it is strong and i try not to put in the water too much...but just happens....i will use some clearwater for the next days and willbe all right...i hope so...i have this 2 years..and the package is very damaged and i cant read many staff...i pay 25 euros 1 kilo and was calling nutrient express something....the N-R-K is not excactly thenumbers but jis 2-3 up down/...outdoor...thanks

lets make an 3day update...
day 27th....
i lost the strains...i cant recognize which is what...i get confused...i will just uplosd 3 days after...big differnnce...

strain_hunters-skunk_automatic_Small_.jpg
5_Small_1.jpg
3_Small_2.jpg
1_Small_2.jpg
2_Small_1.jpg
all_Small_1.jpg

UPDATE...DAY31...i put the names on....ieverything gonne ok except the size.....i use pots 4 times bigger than the last time and the size of plants are still similar....only a few inches longer....the photos worth 1000 words

IMG_Small_.jpg
IMG_8_Small_.jpg
IMG_6_Small_.jpg
IMG_56_Small_.jpg
IMG_50_Small_.jpg
IMG_4_Small_.jpg
IMG_48_Small_.jpg
IMG_44_Small_.jpg

IMG_2_Small_.jpg
IMG_23_Small_.jpg
IMG_20_Small_.jpg
IMG_1_Small_.jpg
IMG_0_Small_.jpg
IMG_05_Small_.jpg
strain_hunters-skunk_automatic_Small_.jpg
3_Small_2.jpg
5_Small_1.jpg
all_Small_1.jpg

Please don't lose track of our strains ;) I came here to see what Norvana's new OG Kush Auto is all about. Looks good, all of your plants. The OG seems to be in one of the black striped pots, stripes wide apart. Do you have them outside 24-7? Curious to see which one is the fastest to finish. :thumb:

Nice job on carefully training those plants. Autos are sensitive creatures. I stunt every other auto I grow, real early in their life, either by training them to hard or by using to much nutrients, leaving them to live out their lives as midgets, which is not a bad life for them I supose. Bad for papa.

Please don't lose track of our strains ;) I came here to see what Norvana's new OG Kush Auto is all about. Looks good, all of your plants. The OG seems to be in one of the black striped pots, stripes wide apart. Do you have them outside 24-7? Curious to see which one is the fastest to finish. :thumb:

hi...yes it is 24/7 outdoor...nirvana OG Kush Auto is No5 i leace the signs so everybody can see which is who...i saw the No4 is already a short bud ...shortand fat bud....No4=kings kush auto,,,KINGS???????AND IS SO SHORT PLANT or short flowering phase...in the begin i copy paste each one strain....so i will have a look for No4...kings kush auto from green house

i some of them u see more tops i did lst-ing but in og kush i accidentally break the top...topping thats why 3-4 tops....

Nice job on carefully training those plants. Autos are sensitive creatures. I stunt every other auto I grow, real early in their life, either by training them to hard or by using to much nutrients, leaving them to live out their lives as midgets, which is not a bad life for them I supose. Bad for papa.

with autos i am new also...3rd grow or 4th ..cant remember but i m still experiments some times but those i will just leave them till end....i have some nice pot to smoke right now....thank u my friend...i will updtate soon and i will complete the journal so u can see the behaviour of the plants.,..just remember ......
No1-auto super hash-pyramid
No2-skunk automatic -strain hunters
No3-walter white auto -mephisto genetics
No4-kings kush auto-green house
No4-OGkush -Nirvana....this is the right numbers for thre plant..even if i lose the small papersi have on the pots the numbers....
:Namaste::thanks::thanks:

closer look of the kings kush auto on day 31....why so small for a king so early this bud?i think it will the first to harvest...it looks like have small period of flowering time....here is the info...it sais 90 cm tall and it is 20 cm most......

FLOWERING INDOOR: 7 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 600 gr/m2. Can be flowered at 18 or 12 hours photoperiod. 9 weeks total crop time.

FLOWERING OUTDOOR: 7 weeks flowering time with a production up to 70-80 gr/plant. Short plant, small branching. 80-90 cm. total height. Can be flowered any time of the year provided temperature stays above 10° C.

IMG_29.jpg

IMG_29_Small_.jpg
IMG_23_Small_.jpg

closer look of the kings kush auto on day 31....why so small for a king so early this bud?i think it will the first to harvest...it looks like have small period of flowering time....here is the info...it sais 90 cm tall and it is 20 cm most......

IMG_29.jpg
IMG_29_Small_.jpg

It looks like your plants follow the standard grow pattern for ruderalis hybrids. Some will have more dominant ruderalis growth genes, growing into mini-plants, some will behave more like their other parent. But I think overall that seed sellers, including the sponsor's of this site, are doing just a terrible job with communicating valid and relevant product information on the seeds they sell. What I'm missing is for example (1) how long does it take for a seedling to mature, (2) what does the different phenotypes look like at this point in time, (3) what are the different flowering times for the phenos and (ffs) what are the THC and CBD percentages I can expect under (say) a 600 W lamp. I need pictures of all stages, not just a closeup picture of a bud. They are being lazy and we as consumers aren't making a fuzz. Most seem to believe the marketing pitches, but you really shouldn't. It's mostly just poor product information all around. They themselves know little about the product they are selling, is the impression I get.

It looks like your plants follow the standard grow pattern for ruderalis hybrids. Some will have more dominant ruderalis growth genes, growing into mini-plants, some will behave more like their other parent. But I think overall that seed sellers, including the sponsor's of this site, are doing just a terrible job with communicating valid and relevant product information on the seeds they sell. What I'm missing is for example (1) how long does it take for a seedling to mature, (2) what does the different phenotypes look like at this point in time, (3) what are the different flowering times for the phenos and (ffs) what are the THC and CBD percentages I can expect under (say) a 600 W lamp. I need pictures of all stages, not just a closeup picture of a bud. They are being lazy and we as consumers aren't making a fuzz. Most seem to believe the marketing pitches, but you really shouldn't. It's mostly just poor product information all around. They themselves know little about the product they are selling, is the impression I get.

yes u r right...companies always marketing like this....they say sometimes 60 days and needs 80.......the truth is i choose different companies to see hows seeds grow ....i will vote the best seed.....the one who follow what was wroten under seedbank....i hope so.......lol thank very much

i readthis again ..i understand it better.....+1

Back
Top Bottom