Indoor Critical Kush - Outdoor Afghani

waknbak88

Screenshot_2015-08-06-20-46-57.png
Screenshot_2015-08-06-20-47-07.png
Screenshot_2015-08-06-20-47-31.png
Screenshot_2015-08-06-20-47-46.png
4 barneys farm critical kush, 4 different phenos. Growing in ffof using house and garden soil a and b, rhino skin, fulvic and humic acids and calmag. More info on the afghani tomorrow.

Welcome to my grow man, and thanks for stopping by. I'm about to upload some pics of my four afghani clones that are having some issues, I thinks it's either a low ph or a phosphorus diff. And then I'll get pics of my mamma afghani that's about 5ft tall and 5ft around probably.

look at newer growth fro deficiencies
looks like mama is a little shy on nitrogen

I just got done transplanting the four clones into the ground. I gave them some ph 6.5-7.0 water to get them settled in. the soil I put them in was from grows past using ej teas and organic ammendments. I am gonna see how they do with getting teas from here on out.

Waknbak88, hey bro, I'll sub up n see how everything comes along :) have the same beans in a few tins and I'm keen to see which pheno of the critical you rate the best, and also how the afghani lady comes along. Thinking about using afghani as a more stable truer kush population to use for breeding then the OG's I planned on growing out. Keep up the good work mate :) very keen to see it all come along :)

Good growin vibes for all!
KJC420

Ah! Little beggars! Yeah the're mad at the multiplying game aren't they. Good vibes towards the mite smashing mate!! Hunt em down :) ;) :)

Good luck mate, were all behind ya on hating the mites!
KJC420

Back
Top Bottom