Db003's Auto Grow - Advanced Seeds Auto Somango - Mars II 400 Veg Tent

db003

hello everyone this is db003 this will be my third grow journal and this will be my first auto grow this is my veg tent with a mars II 400 in this tent I will be growing two advanced seeds auto Somango plants and a clone from my other plant in my other tent I am also growing a Martian Kush clone photoperiod in a scrog in the same size tent with a mars II 700

at first I thought I killed my first auto seed by planting it to deep so I germinated a second auto seed to take its place and today I seen that the first seed broke ground after I had just planted my second seed I was only planning on growing one auto this grow but its better then me killing one I still have to wait to see if the other auto seed breaks ground first

so far I have the mars II 400 about 30 inches from the top of the pots I pre-soaked the soil for about ten minutes before I planted the seed I did this with both plants the first seed I thought I planted to deep but it now looks like it is fine so with the second seed I planted it a shallower I have been watering the seeds with a cap of water a day and have a plastic cover over the top of the soil to keep it moist

just like my other grows I will be using roots organics nutes not planning using then until week two or three or when they look like the need it I have to wait and see

here is what it says on advanced seeds website about the strain I am growing

Get ready to enjoy this new generation Auto flowering. It results in a new combination of Jack Herer x Big Skunk and Auto genetics. Unmistakable aroma and tropical fruit flavors designed to delight the most demanding palates. Certainly one of the tastiest Auto flowering strain. Excellent level of production with its profuse lateral branching and buds of good caliber. It is a mild narcotic plant effects, ideal for everyday consumption.

Genetic: Somango
Yield: 350 - 400 g
THC: 15%
Indoor height: 60 - 90 cm
Outdoor height: 90 - 120 cm
Indoor flowering period: 60 days
Harvest: April to November

What strain is it? both advanced seeds auto Somango its genetics are Jack Herer x Big Skunk and Auto genetics

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? ruderalis / indica / sativa mix

What percentages? Genetic: Somango Yield: 350 - 400 g THC: 15%

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? first seed germinated on 8/10/2015 planted on 8/12/2015 second seed germinated on 8/12/2015 planted on 8/14/2015

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? growing in soil

If soil... what is in your mix? I am using roots organics original only no additives no soil amendments

If soil... What size pot? three gallon roots organics roots pots

Size of light? a single mars II 400 watt led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

Any Pests ? not yet

ventilation ? ventech 4 inch inline fan with 4x10 inch carbon filter and a ventech fan speed controller also a small oscillating fan I got from a yard sale on the floor to keep air moving

How often are you watering? every 3 to 4 days when they get bigger right now just keeping the soil moist until they get bigger

well that's it for now here are some pics

014825.JPG

013913.JPG

this is the first seed I thought I killed by planting to deep
0121006.JPG

0111104.JPG

this is the clone
0101271.JPG

this is the second auto seed I planted today just waiting to see it break ground
0091381.JPG

0081543.JPG

so I want to upload pics but I cant because this website keeps crashing I wish I could show you some pics but it has been a real pain in the tuckus

but whatever both my autos have broke ground the second one I planted came up with its helmet aka seed shell still on so I had to help her take it off I was very careful doing it I did not want to hurt her so they are about a few days apart I have been giving them small amounts of water every day to keep the soil moist until I can water them regularly

I will still leave the covers over them until they get a little bigger it has been real hot every day in the 90's so I don't want them to dry out there is not much I can do about the heat I don't have a air conditioner so I keep all my windows and my fan on all the time in my house lately and I have the exhaust at full blast inside the tents

hopefully they can fix the severs then I will upload some pics

so its been a couple days since I planted the autos and they are looking better then I thought they would I lowered the light from 32 inches to about 24 inches I still give them a little plain water everyday not much just like half a solo cup each day

this is Somango #2 or I like to call her s2 she was planted after I thought I killed the first one she has finally spread out her cotyledons

013914.JPG

0111105.JPG

this is Somango #1 or s1 I am still surprised that she is doing so well she likes it deep... lol

014826.JPG

015753.JPG

and last but not least lets not forget the clone I took from my other plant in the scrog this is the first clone I took that has had roots I think she has had some nutrient burn because I was giving her the same water I was using to water my big plant and it had a ton of nutes in it so now I am just giving her plain water just like the autos for now since she is still small it is kind of hard to tell how she is doing but I will let her do her thing just as long as she does not die I am fine with it I used all of the soil I had left so I have to go get some when I get paid on the first so for now she will have to stay in the small pot she is in I am no big rush to transplant her anyway since the other plant is taking up the whole flowering tent

0121007.JPG

here is a group shot of them all

016699.JPG

I gave my autos there first real watering still giving them only plain water today my Somango #1 is in day # 5 of veg has started to grow its second set of leafs and my Somango #2 is in day #3 of veg has its first pair of leafs poking out now I did not water the clone since I watered it yesterday it is in day # 13 of veg since I cloned it I did not take a pic with there domes on but I put them on after I took these pics soon I will leave them off but for now they will stay on just to be on the safe side

0052058.JPG

0061825.JPG

0071701.JPG

0081547.JPG

0091384.JPG

hello everyone today is Thursday 8/20/2015 day #8 and #6 of veg for the autos and day #16 for the clone today is one of my watering days for my autos I try and water the same day I water my other plant to make it more simple but I did and some roots organic oregonism xl only still no nutes yet

Oregonism XL is a custom blend of six endo/ecto mycorrhizae species, two types of Trichoderma, and thirteen species of beneficial bacteria, as well as yucca, humic acid and soluble kelp. Oregonism XL helps to increase nutrient uptake, encourages vigorous root systems and helps plants resist stress. The blend increases root mass and size by colonizing the root system with symbiotic fungi and bacteria. The fungi extend their network into the surrounding rhizosphere, massively increasing the plants ability to uptake water and nutrients. These fungi and bacteria are specifically selected for tolerance to environmental extremes and compatibility with non-conifer plant species.

0042195.JPG

0052064.JPG

0022441.JPG

looking good so far man, i cant wait to get my auto's in and see how they turn out!

pH lockout on the clone??

not sure just going to give it plain water like the autos and I am waiting until I can go to the hydro store and get some more dirt and a fabric pot I don't like the plastic pot that it is in now

hello everyone today is Sunday 8/23/2015 today is one of my watering days I am in day #11 and day #9 of veg in this watering I used just a tsp. of molasses mixed in a 2 litter of water split between both of them and just a little plain water for the clone

0012496.JPG

0022444.JPG

0032341.JPG

0042196.JPG

I just mixed some nutes for there watering with nutes in it for tomorrow

I always mix my nutes 24 hours in advance so that the ph. can rise naturally I do this to all my watering's

I used everything at half strength mixed in a gallon of plain tap water that I let sit out for a few days

I will post what I used in the watering tomorrow when I water

hello every one today is Wednesday 8/26/2015 I am in day #14 and day #12 of veg for my autoflowers I just gave them there first dose of veg nutes I used a half of a tsp. of the following in a gallon of water split between both plants this would be at half strength nutes

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber

0101283.JPG

0111114.JPG

0091393.JPG

016704.JPG

Back
Top Bottom