nutrifield defense system beneficial bacteria

Watering:

rain water PH 5.8 PPM 35

Medium:

nutrifield coco brick
canna premium coco
brunnigs coco fiber
course perlite

31/3/2015 My crop king purple kush seeds were soaked in a shot glass of warm rain water on a seedling mat for 24 hours

1/9/2015 seeds sprouted small taproot and were transfered into coco ezy plugs

2/9/2015 leaves have started to reach surface and shed seed shell

3/9/2015 seedlings are about 1cm tall, started feeding light mix of 0.5ml root nectar, 0.1ml veg ignitor and 0.5ml fullife to 2l rain water

4/9/2015 transplanted purple kush from coco cubes to small pots. noticed some random bag seeds that i thought were duds have poped thru there coco cubes. also decided to germ/soak 2 more purple kush for a total of 4

5/9/2015 transplanted random bag seeds to small pots and put sprouted purple kush seeds in coco cubes all are on a seedling mat on a table about one and a half foot from the light. will post pictures tomorrow i just borrowed a digital camera of a mate

anybody else grown this strain who could give me an idea of how much to feed as i hear crop kings purple kush is a light feeder any recommended e.c or ppm and how often should i feed i will be hand watering the coco/perlite mix

DSC_003432.JPG

View image in gallery

sorry about the wait guys finally got some photos uploaded. The above photos are crop king feminized purple kush only 3 days since they broke thru the soil, they where much taller but i buried them to the leaves when i transplanted from coco cubes becuse i felt they were streching a little to much, i have lowered the light since the transplant

the photos below are of the grow room in general, the seedlings on the left are random bag seeds it will be good to see a side by side comparison of the purple kush and the random seeds so far the purple kush is showing its good genes already having grown twice as much as the bag seed

the next additions to my grow room will be 3 of these fans
clipfan_1.png

and possibly this humidifier
us_dh.JPG
unless any body else has a better one to suggest

Also i am adding co2 using suger, yeast and warm water in bottles, the bottles are just visible in this picture under the table
And the big pots on the ground are there to try and raise humidity and also as a test to see how much and how often i need to water once my girls are in there final pots

As i am a novice grower i would appreciate any tips and/or criticism from the pro's. tell me what you think of my plants

7/9/2015 no growth worth photoing, plants are slightly bigger and the first set of round leaves is starting to die. the second lot of purple kush i germinated are about 2cm tall and i will transplant them into pots tomorrow, also the last random bag seed has sprouted too i will transplant it tomorrow as well. just remembered i also turned on the MH bulb today this will be a mixed spectrum grow

also i havent started A&B nutes yet only root nectar, veg ignitor, defense system beneficial bacteria and fullife am i safe to give them nutes and how much. Thanks in advance

Plants look good for bieng sprouts. One thing I noticed is you giving them bennies (benificial bacteria). Are the nutrient you plan on using natural or organic? If they are synthetic, you are kinda pissing into the wind so to speak. The synthetic nutes will kill off most if not all the bennies when you start using them.
As for humidifier, any cheap one will work as long as you keep up with filling the res. Also, if you bubble water in the area you are growing it will raise the humidity a bit. I used to use a spare run off tray, put water in it and put a towel in it then run my fan over it and it raised the humidity a good bit, but that was in a really small space.
Things are looking good though! I'm excited to see how your Crop king seeds do. Been wanting to order from them but the only things I'm really interested in are the purple kush and black indica. Anywho, good luck on your grow, if you need anything let me know!
GB80

Thanks GB80 im unsure but i think nutrifield use organic and non organic ingredients here is a link to the package i brought it contained all the nutrifield products im using minus the root necter, crystallic and PK heavy.

57999.JPG

my air con has a run of tray under it i might start using the towel trick till i get a proper humidifier

I'll tag along. I am also growing that very strain at this moment, it will flip to 12/12 here in just a few days to start flowering. Mine didn't seem to enjoy being tamed and trained and usually shocked for a couple days each time I did something drastic. But I watered every other day with 1/2 strength till about the 3rd set then I went full with no negative signs.

I'll tag along. I am also growing that very strain at this moment, it will flip to 12/12 here in just a few days to start flowering. Mine didn't seem to enjoy being tamed and trained and usually shocked for a couple days each time I did something drastic. But I watered every other day with 1/2 strength till about the 3rd set then I went full with no negative signs.

thanks canad420 what was your ppm at half strength vs full strength and how often are you flushing, im realy new to all this and i keep reading way to much info and overwhelming my self worrying about every little variable.

I think you're good. Looks like some pretty good stuff! Thanks for the info.
GB80

It was there nutrient calculator that sold me, check it out you have to select "EXPERT" for the calculator to include all products they are the only company other than canna with a calculator that incorporates all of there products but canna only has 4 products other than A&B so there is less need for a calculator

Nutrifield - Nutrient Calculator

thanks canad420 what was your ppm at half strength vs full strength and how often are you flushing, im realy new to all this and i keep reading way to much info and overwhelming my self worrying about every little variable.

Sorry for all the questions but how much run off do you usually get and i see you have done alot of training should i just use low stress training to try and avoid shock

In a 10 gallon smart pot I feed 1 gallon of water, with 16ML of A and B. And every 5 days to a week, I use 2 gallons with the nutes to act as my flush. I'd say not much comes out using 1 gallon, but 2 gallons will probably run off a gallon of it.

If I could go back, I'd probably use LST and topping with some defol and find a tougher plant to use for the Flux.

Back
Top Bottom