Revolver, Coco, CFL & HPS

Brewer

with my first grow almost finished up, (crop king dwarf low flyer), I figured id start a journal for this one.
germinated 2 seeds, and they both took right off.......soooo, here we go.

What strain is it? Revolver
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 70%indica, 20%sativa, 10%ruderalis
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? its an auto
Indoor or outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro? coco
If soil... What size pot? 3 gal
Size of light? a shitton of CFLs for now, a buddy is loaning me a HPS sodium in a couple of weeks
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? not sure, I can wear a tee shirt comfortably
PH of media or res? not sure
Any Pests ? not yet
How often are you watering? once a day
Type and strength of ferts used? GH flora series, calmag

now to figure out the picture thing

20151023_224814.jpg

this is after replanting......its the best I can do

i went to a 1.5 gallon, and the reasoning is the last plants had no business being in a 3 gallon......and i can pack in more flowers this way.

I started LST today, but no pics. I need my better half for that, and with working shifts, seems I havnt seen her in a few weeks.

hopefully pics soon

updating now, ive bent her over, and with Atrains advice, have been ponytailing.
this a heavy feeder.....ive upped the nutes by 1.5.....and she is not letting up.
20151108_204706.jpg

and in 5 days, shes tripled in size......and I think this might be a good thing in one way, but might be detrimental in others.

ive been giving her recommended 3 week nutes, plus .5 for an extra week, and shes been loving it. but this week, ill be leveling her off on 1-1-1 schedule, as shes been showing pistils, and want her to start blooming.

hopefully, she takes to the 1.5 bloom nutes when the time comes, as well as she took to the overdose of veg nutes.

the detrimental part of this, is her fan leaves are much stronger than anything I seem to be able to tuck them behind, and they always come out on top!

time will tell.

pics coming tomorrow hopefully

im happy to see the bud spots finally popping through the canopy......and it is a very thick canopy......this is a very green plant!

with Atrains LST, I see no less than 10 bud sites.

I did go ahead, and try to prolong the veg cycle on this auto......I repeated one week @ 3rd week on veg nutes......and I think it did just that, as its very much vegy.....just hoping it helps with the bud nutes also.

she just got a drink, and looking droopy, but hopefully, you get the idea.

also, this is 2.5 gallon, not a 1.5 as I thought.

20151121_213705.jpg

20151121_213646.jpg

its going very nicely thank you.....awesome that your here!

it will be worth posting more pics now!

shes got no less than 14 bud sites, and with 4-6 weeks to go.....im hoping for the best.

as i said before, shes a heavy feeder, i started her on 1.5 the recommended bud nutes on sunday.....and she has no signs of burn.....ill try her this sunday with 1.75 times, but i don't wnt to push my luck, the burn might take time to come through...pics to come.

pic update.
and looking at the pics, I was hoping we could see all the bud sites....but we cant.
also, I had a hard time keeping all the sites at the same level, the main cola took off on me.

20151205_1853031.jpg

20151205_1852381.jpg

20151205_1852131.jpg

harvested the untrained girl yesterday, after trimming, she yielded just under 300 grams wet.
the atrained plant will yield the same it looks like, im letting her go another week......which means I think ive pulled as much out of this strain as I could, under my growing conditions.

not disappointed at all, that's going to be roughly a quarter pound of personal meds that I didn't have before.....f you insomnia!

Back
Top Bottom