Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

Stoney Roads

20151115_070735.jpg
20151115_070715.jpg
20151115_070727.jpg

OK so I started another grow journal because I wanna enter into Crop Kings contest. Anyway we are doing great everything is growing so fast. I Germinated following the directions on Crop kings website and all Germinated. I have one that is a few days ahead because I got my first order of WW and none germed than out of nowhere like 9 days later after I already threw the coco in the garage that had the seeds planted in them I look and one was growing so I brought it in the house and that's the one that's a little ahead the rest of them were just terminated I want to see if 5 days ago 4 days ago and always doing well I will update this thread every day:420:

20151121_095727.jpg
20151121_095747.jpg
20151121_095752.jpg
20151121_095757.jpg
20151121_095803.jpg
OK so yesterday I transplanted into grow bags (walmart bags ) and everything is going good. I am struggling figuring out what to do with the water runoff, because I don't want the bags soaking back up the runoff and causing a lockout of some kind. I am going to build little frames for them out of 2x4s that will hold them about 4 inches off the ground. Feeding has been 2-3xs a day with nutes everytime bio grow 5ml bio root 5ml bio weed 2.5ml bio Marine 5ml and calmag at 5ml with 3ml of diamond black. For a total of 430-450ppm. I feel these are the healthiest ladies I have grown so far because of the GH Go Box and great genetics from Crop King Seeds . All of my measurements are based on 1 gallon of RO or Distilled water.

Hi, Stoney Roads! I love CKS too -- interested in their version of WW, for sure, and I love coco. Your babies look healthy and happy!

Thanks I am running into small problems with using the grow bags and figuring out the best way to deal with water runoff. Crop King I will always vouche. I paid for 5 seeds white widow and got 7. The first time I did something wrong and none Germinated so I called crop king and they sent 7 more for free no problems. I Germinated 5 and 100% germination. I recommend using the instructions on their website to the T and I also recommend using Springs water not tap or distilled. Stick around to see how good the genetics are, this is my first time growing Crop king genetics. I am excited they say crop kings white widow is very high in THC and CBD. I'm hoping to get the best nugs I have grown out of these. Granted I have only grown 2 diffrent strains 6 of each so I'm learning as I go.

So after looking at my ladies i have noticed 2 of the 5 WW from Crop king seeds are a little deformed. I don't know why but they are. I will post a few pics in a little when I get the time. But other than that so far so good.

subbed in for the ride, i have not grown WW but i am growing white cookies and those look similar to mine mine is a cross white widow and girlscout cookies

subbed in for the ride, i have not grown WW but i am growing white cookies and those look similar to mine mine is a cross white widow and girlscout cookies

Yeah I waited a hole year and grew a few bag seeds and some Sour Diesel poison Kush cross so that way I can nock it out of the park with the WW. Today I upped the ppm from 400 ppm to 550ppm I think they will love it even more. I will say they grow so fast it's crazy. These ladies are only like 10-14 days old. Crop kings website says you can get up to a 27% THC which the last grow they said it was like 10% so I'm hoping I get at least 15% THC. My next grow will be Crop King Skunk #1 coming next month from what I have heard, and purple kush.

I am on week 3 and i have had my nutes around 1.5ec and i have been supplementing with raw nutrients
here are my roots at 2 weeks
11-16-cr-roots.jpg

I am completely ignorant about coco but i thought it was similar to dirt in that you only water it when its dry? you should definitely not be feeding multiple times per day, am i correct or am i missing something?

20151122_210455.jpg
20151122_210441.jpg
I will say coco is just them same has Hydroponics. It only supports the roots. The only way it gets any nutes is what is given to it. I was treating my coco like soil and my ladies almost died about 3 days after watering 2-3xs a day they are looking amazing.and I was watering 3xa a day when in solo cups 100 ml of 300 ppm ro water ph 5.8 it has been 2 weeks since I have been watering 2-3xs a day and the pic says it all. They love it.

well now i will know for the future i feed mine 4 times a day for 30 mins using an ebb and flow so 3 times a day makes sense have you watched the videos in my signature?

well now i will know for the future i feed mine 4 times a day for 30 mins using an ebb and flow so 3 times a day makes sense have you watched the videos in my signature?

Yeah I was looking just now. Them girls look awesome. I am wanting to try the white cookies and crown royal

20151123_141142.jpg
20151123_141136.jpg
have some weird stuff going on here. My number 3 White widow is a mutant . I really hope is does not turn herm

20151123_141148.jpg
20151122_210455.jpg
20151123_141119.jpg
20151123_141156.jpg
20151122_210441.jpg
All of the other ladies are looking perfect though. Can't wait to see flowers growing

So I am planning on getting a Hydroponics system, I wanted a EBB flood and drain tray setup. That is ideal for what I am looking to do and I think it would be better than top feeding how I am. I also was looking at DWC systems and for a quarter of the price I can get a nice 4 plant setup which is all I need. I am going to go with the DWC but before I commit I will buy one bucket setup and test.

well You cant complain with dwc they produce great plants, but they are still the same amount of work as the coco. Because each dwc is its own bucket, with its own concentration of nutes. You can buy a 6 pot ebb and flow upgrade for $60, you can also buy the controller unit in parts with instructions for $120, so for under 200 you can have a 6 plant capability.
Edit!!! this is my routine
check the res phh, ec, temp, every 5 min(this is over kill obviously im just a nut) I have my meters always in the solution,
Loook at the plants every 5 mins i check the meter as i walk by ;-)
add water when it is removed
change the res weekly by pumping out the res cleaning it and adding water and nutes and starting all over.
One nutrient solutions for all, automagically goes on and off when i set it (timer lol )

well You cant complain with dwc they produce great plants, but they are still the same amount of work as the coco. Because each dwc is its own bucket, with its own concentration of nutes. You can buy a 6 pot ebb and flow upgrade for $60, you can also buy the controller unit in parts with instructions for $120, so for under 200 you can have a 6 plant capability.
Edit!!! this is my routine
check the res phh, ec, temp, every 5 min(this is over kill obviously im just a nut) I have my meters always in the solution,
Loook at the plants every 5 mins i check the meter as i walk by ;-)
add water when it is removed
change the res weekly by pumping out the res cleaning it and adding water and nutes and starting all over.
One nutrient solutions for all, automagically goes on and off when i set it (timer lol )

Yeah I feel you with looking at the plants every 5 min lol I do the same. That sounds like a lot of work. I might just buy the EBB tray and build my own because DWC seems like a lot more work haha

20151124_181407.jpg
20151124_181404.jpg
20151124_181347-1.jpg
Girls are looking great today. My number 1 that was in soil I transplanted out if soil and in coco a few days ago and it looks to be fully recovered and taking off again. After only 3 days. Bio Root is awe. Anyway I am very happy so far I hope the end results are just as good as the beginning. I'm hoping to yield out of the 4 plants around 504 grams of grade A nugs.

Back
Top Bottom