Mars Hydro - Cookies Kush

gudyul

Hello folks I am starting a journal here!

Cookies Kush started from seed

Recirculating Deep Water Cultivation 20 gallon tub with 20 gallon res. small submersible pump, air stones.

GH grow , Cal Mag, Silica

lights are Mars ll 1200 18/6
20151113_095117.jpg
20151114_100756_1_.jpg

Week 3 humidity dropped to 16% and had crispy fan leaves , ordered humidifier, trimmed off crunchy fan leaves and hung up dripping wet towels for time being, growth has slowed.
20151127_224616_1_.jpg

Started seeing some algae so added H202 and pond enzime . Started seeing some cal mag or potassium/phosphate deficiency so added cal mag and GH bloom and cal mag. PPH are 1100 and PH 6.
20151205_145146_1_.jpg

day 31 veg. Cooki Kush . Bounced back well after issues with humidity and algae causing crunchy fan leaves and damaged root hairs ( topped week 2). Changed res water, added half GH grow and half 0-5-50, pond zymes, cal mag. ppm 1100 ph 6. Trimmed a few more fan leaves as bush is dense.
20151213_114659_1_.jpg

THis one is the skunk clones starting to kick it. Same water as the kookies
20151213_114826_1_.jpg

Yeah it wud be nice to break the 1/2g per watt barrier for me as well. I was having problems with my PH dropping
towards end of bud cycle. I found out a little dash of silica brought the ph up. Also monitoring PPM and will do a res change a week after flip. It is fun doing a comparison with the Coco. I am using GH maxi grow 15-0-10 and bud booster 0-50-0, cal mag is 5-0-0. I might try some molasses towards the end ( trace minerals and carbs). I was going to transplant to dirt but may just run through the bud cycle in the hydro instead. I cloned the Cookie Kush as it looks like a keeper.

Yeah it wud be nice to break the 1/2g per watt barrier for me as well. I was having problems with my PH dropping
towards end of bud cycle. I found out a little dash of silica brought the ph up. Also monitoring PPM and will do a res change a week after flip. It is fun doing a comparison with the Coco. I am using GH maxi grow 15-0-10 and bud booster 0-50-0, cal mag is 5-0-0. I might try some molasses towards the end ( trace minerals and carbs). I was going to transplant to dirt but may just run through the bud cycle in the hydro instead. I cloned the Cookie Kush as it looks like a keeper.

Thanks for all the advice

Hey when hanging multiple leds that are diffrent watts one being a Mars ll 1200 and the other a Mars 60x5 300w should I hang at the same hight or have the 60x5 a little lower?

Hey when hanging multiple leds that are diffrent watts one being a Mars ll 1200 and the other a Mars 60x5 300w should I hang at the same hight or have the 60x5 a little lower?

You were going to use as side lighting? THey would need to be turned on side and not so close as to burn . 12-15 inch mabe. as top light i would put at same distance sandwiched tight in between the 1200's. Just my humble gut feeling not scientifical experience.

I think I will dedicate one 1200 per plant and give away the skunk clones .

You were going to use as side lighting? THey would need to be turned on side and not so close as to burn . 12-15 inch mabe. as top light i would put at same distance sandwiched tight in between the 1200's. Just my humble gut feeling not scientifical experience.

I think I will dedicate one 1200 per plant and give away the skunk clones .

Yeah I am going to use for top light everything under about 12-18 inches I will take off so I want to make sure the tops have a good par across the hole area

Back
Top Bottom