Super Lemon Haze - Scrog - Flowering

Sleven

Hey 420 peeps so since I've only done 1 grow before which a hermie destroyed I thought I better get it all going first so this journal will be from the start of the flowering phase

The strain is the wonderful super lemon haze by greenhouse seeds my area is 2.4x1.2 with 8 15l airpots filled with 60/40 mix all fed from a 250l flexi tank by a timed pump

Temps are around 70 with the lights on and drop to about 60/55 when lights go off the lights I'm using are 4x 300w LEDs 1x 450w LED and 1x 600w LED plenty of light ha

I'm using shogun fertilisers and all additives available

The girls are 5 weeks old and I have just put them onto 24h of darkness

Hope you like it
image5108.jpeg
image5109.jpeg
image5110.jpeg
image5111.jpeg
image5112.jpeg
image5113.jpeg

Heya,, beautiful plants indeed,, super lemon haze my favorite so far in my very inexperieced path to growdom,, i am thinking you will love em,,

Real nice plants, same age I flip mine, same way I grow too, nearly anyway,, best of luck with your venture, though you are obviously not in need of luck,, great job so far

My flower room is two levels,, this one of em, not sure what pic I will post,,

P1160247.JPG

A lemon haze in there somewhere

Cheers pal

Oh, btw,, one thing I noticed, then forgot to mention,, remember now,, i know nothing,,, nothing,,,,:Namaste:

But,,

The low temps you stated, 55 degrees,, well, that's 13 degrees where I come from,, my igloo does not melt at that temp even,, imo, that is 'much' too cold,, i blame a small hermie issue I am currently having, on a couple of nights down around those temps

You darn near want your high temps to be your low temps, iffin ya know what i mean:Namaste:

To be honest the last grow was in a different place and temps were much higher ... It normally goes down to 60 but if it's a cold night it drops to about 56 and I read somewhere that these were good temps but obv I could be wrong and unfortunately I can't increase the night temps as I can't really run any more power through it I have 2 195w tube heaters up there but I need to insulate the sourounding really ... Also with the lower temps I have found it keeps the stretch down a lot and helps with closer nodes ... I would love to get it to around 76 day 66 night but I'll have to sort that after this is done ... But thanks for the advise i will definitely be sorting out the issue next time ... Have you had any experience with temps before?

Oh, ,,

The low temp, i blame a small hermie issue I am currently having, on a couple of nights down around those temps

You:

Yes, I have experience with low temps,, not positive, but suspect

Ah sorry I'm half asleep ... I would have blamed my extreme temps in the last one they were way too high but I was unaware and didn't read/study enough first ... Do you have a big difference between day and night temps of the room?

Too big to be optimum,, i like most folks, have to be careful with power issues,, so, climate control is an issue for me, non stop. My labooratoory is in an outbuilding and cold is an issue in the winter and heat is an issue in the summer. I make do with what I have and am currently and constantly trying to improve

My temps range, right now, with the outside temps we have these days, between 64 and 84,, too much, but still Ok, imo,, but, like I mentioned, we had a cold spell, I did not adjust, and i had low temps, 55 or so,, boo me

And now, small hermie issue,, but i have had that issue before, aargh

Cheers

ye I thought my heaters would suffice but they haven't as soon as this is finished I plan on completely re vamping the area around the tent such as insulating it and reboarding the walls and floor I think I'm going to create a more perminant tank stand as well

So it's been 24 hours of darkness for my girls so I set the lights to 12/12 and have refilled my tank and also I took some more pics I forgot to say there is a sneaky jack herer in there as well which is turning red?!?! Looks pretty awesome if I say so my self ha
image5156.jpeg
image5158.jpeg
image5159.jpeg
image5160.jpeg
image5161.jpeg

i'd say so too,, real nice plants,, cheers

Cheers.... I put the sumo boost in the tank last night for the first time and wow what ever that stuff is made off is weird haha it was super dark brown and rather potent so we shall see what happens ha hopefully some monsters are on there way

It's been 48 hours since the lights were switched back on... There was a lot of tucking and some leaves seem to be curling in on them selves could this be from the folia spray gave them? Has anyone had this issue before? Again photos to follow

Back
Top Bottom