My Little Ones Aren't Looking Too Happy

PTSDgrower

Strains: In RDWC the 3 that don't look happy: Haole, Strawberry cheesecake and Black diamond og. DWC: Yoda og
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg.
If in Veg... For how long? Sour brasi and Yoda og, about 3 weeks, The rest, about 3 days
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Size of light? 250 watt CFL
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res? 5.7
Any Pests ? I hope not
How often are you watering? Changed weekly,
Type and strength of ferts used? GH flora 3 part 300-350 ppm

IMAG030426.jpg
IMAG030331.jpg
IMAG030228.jpg
IMAG030120.jpg
IMAG030023.jpg
IMAG029926.jpg

Just seems to me like the larger plants are handling it fine but the smaller girls are not getting enough moisture, do you foliar feed at all with water? may give them that extra moisture they need, what i would try is getting one of the smaller girls under a humidity dome and see if she bounces back. One other thing i just noticed is you have the buckets directly on tiles, if them tiles are on a concrete slab then there could be a chance its cooling the res too much overnight (especially if its winter where you are), i always put a rubber mat under mine.

I don't spray them often. I don't know what the water temp gets to at night. The other day I added a 1 gallon and a 1/2 gallon frozen jugs because my temps were at 71.6 My water change today was pretty cold. My trash cans sit right on concrete. They were at 59 when I did the change. The fighter I really want to hang on, it's the last one I got of that strain(haole) and they smell so good in flower

2 out my 4 site cracked and started leaking. Since I only have 3 plants at the moment, I just took the 2 leaking and doing buckets out and doing the little fighter by itself. I don't know what the hell happened but my roots went from a semi-white to doodoo brown. I added 2 ml per gallon of h2o2 and hope for the best. My water temp did reach 70 degrees, but damn. I did put a cut open 2 liter bottle over the little one, I believe she will make it

You might have to lower your temperature some get more fans in there and use ice frozen 2 liters a bunch of them.Keep changing them out I lost my plant at the end of my flowering stage because of the root rot brown roots I used h202 and aqua shield and it took over my reservoir because the temps. got up to high like 72-76 is just to hot with out way to chill the water.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom