Shark Shock - Nebula & Holy Grail 69 - Beav's 2nd Grow

Curly Beaver

I just finished cleaning up after harvesting my last grow so I celebrated by popping a couple seeds :thumb:
One CBD Crew Shark Shock and two Paradise Nebula's (all feminized.)
Two days ago I went the damp paper towel/baggy route and put them in the microwave with the light on for 24 hours which was enough time and warmth for them to crack open and show the tap root. The 2nd morning they went in soil and this morning (day 3) they popped through.
It'll be slow getting to where it might get interesting but if I don't start making notes now I'll forget the details. (Maybe that would'a been good :)
Anyway, here I go again with seedlings plus I have a Durga Mata ll CBD a week or two away from harvest and a couple of small clones to keep me busy :)

re: Shark Shock - Nebula & Holy Grail 69 - Beav's 2nd Grow

Page #1 - I'll take it!

Welcome, and thanks for coming along Golfer.

Wow after 24 hours in the microwave I would expect them to be dust :rofl:

Lol glad no one put a coffee in there to heat up. Front and center and eager to see shark shock and nebula in action!
Believe me ShiggityFlip, my microwave was covered with Post It Notes warning of the danger and consequences if anything happened to my beans.
Got out my 3D glasses for this one... pulling up a chair. :)
I am glad you are here Emilya, it is very comforting :thumb:

Just for the record... I have another freebie that I put in to germinate, it is a SAMSARAH Holy Grail 69. I mean... one more lil seed can't take up that much room can it :)

It's wafer thin...

And the numbers are:

Shark Shock CBD Crew.
Indica/Sativa 80/20
THC 6% CBD 6%

Paradise Nebula.
Indica/Sativa 50/50
THC 16-20%

SamSara Holy Grail 69
Indica/Sativa 35/65
THC 21%

Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil and Perlite 3:1
Fox Farms Trio of Nutrients
MarsHydro Reflector LED's (96X5 Veg & 192X5 Flower)

And the numbers are:

Shark Shock CBD Crew.
Indica/Sativa 80/20
THC 6% CBD 6%

Paradise Nebula.
Indica/Sativa 50/50
THC 16-20%

SamSara Holy Grail 69
Indica/Sativa 35/65
THC 21%

Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil and Perlite 3:1
Fox Farms Trio of Nutrients
MarsHydro Reflector LED's (96X5 & 192X5)

Those are good numbers, good soil, good nutrients, and excellent light. This is going to be a good one. :)
Merry Christmas!

Just be a bit careful with the soil and nutes. My current grow I did with Happy Frog and after about 4-5 weeks the ph was extremely low and I had to do a couple of flushes to get the build up out. I am still using the FF trio and all is well. Just watch the ph. :Namaste:

Just be a bit careful with the soil and nutes. My current grow I did with Happy Frog and after about 4-5 weeks the ph was extremely low and I had to do a couple of flushes to get the build up out. I am still using the FF trio and all is well. Just watch the ph. :Namaste:

Ocean Forest is not Happy Frog and does not share some of its mid to late flower tendencies to go acidic as the peat degrades. You should be fine with Ocean Forest BI.

Almost missed the train for this grow show. Hope you don't mind if I tag along and take a few notes? I see a few empty seats in the front row and would love to learn a few new tricks.
Merry Christmas to all..... Thanks for the journal

Thanks for the comments folks, and welcome to the grow "Dew."

I see the Holy Grail 69 seed has sprouted a tail and is ready to go into soil this morning. What a great way to start the day :thumb:

The fox farm nutrients when mixed with distilled water are PH imbalanced and you will need to adjust them up or down as needed before feeding your plants, I mix my nutrients then adjust the PH either up or down as needed prior to application to my garden, so far so good. My soil is 1/2 FFOF and 1/2 HF and 1/4 perlite mixed well, and as time goes by I top dress with FFOF. the garden is under a 600w MH HID and in the last week of veg, then going to 12/12 under a HPS HID for flower. Keep your FF nutes PH balanced and all will grow good,
:thumb:

The fox farm nutrients when mixed with distilled water are PH imbalanced and you will need to adjust them up or down as needed before feeding your plants, I mix my nutrients then adjust the PH either up or down as needed prior to application to my garden, so far so good. My soil is 1/2 FFOF and 1/2 HF and 1/4 perlite mixed well, and as time goes by I top dress with FFOF. the garden is under a 600w MH HID and in the last week of veg, then going to 12/12 under a HPS HID for flower. Keep your FF nutes PH balanced and all will grow good,
:thumb:

10-4.... I learned this the hard way :)

Half way through my first grow I broke down and bought a BlueLab pH Pen.... to me that little piece of equipment is just as important as lights. (see the GDP Leaf Problems link in my signature line and you'll see what I mean.)

Back
Top Bottom