First PC Case Grow

tunannator

this is a pc case i fixed in order to grow something it has an apollo horticulture 125w 6400k cfl temp stays between 70F and 90F the plant is 23 days old started from 24/0 went to 18/6 and am now on the third day of 12/12 and also started LST

IMG_20151213_120839.jpg
IMG_20151213_120846.jpg
SDC11577.JPG

SAM_01982.JPG

SAM_02041.JPG

SAM_01943.JPG

SAM_01931.JPG

SAM_01921.JPG

Thanks, thats what im hoping for some males i can get rid of to get more space, but im hoping the big one is a female since its more advanced and bushier

I've read that the more advanced are generally males, they get tall quicker to try and get their pollen up into the wind. I haven't verified this to any extent.

What's your medium? It seems to have a lot of bark in it, which I also seem to remember can be bad for Cannabis.

Great pics btw.

i went with miracle grow since i was low on cash but i havent had any problems in the 26 days ive had them also noticed that its already growing leaves with 9 fingers and its 4 inches tall, the only time i had a hard time growing anything was when using outside soil form the garden since its red sand, on another note ive noticed that the plant gives off a skunky smell when the lights and fans first turn on, thanks on the pictures

i went with miracle grow since i was low on cash but i havent had any problems in the 26 days ive had them also noticed that its already growing leaves with 9 fingers and its 4 inches tall, the only time i had a hard time growing anything was when using outside soil form the garden since its red sand, on another note ive noticed that the plant gives off a skunky smell when the lights and fans first turn on, thanks on the pictures

Well there's no debating obvious results, great job!

Of it being female? Unfortunately I don't think it's an indicator.

But, I am new to this as well, about 58 days into our first grow. We grew all feminized autoflowers so I've no actual real world experience dealing with sexing.

I do remember reading about crossed vs. uncrossed stipules. That might be worth a google for ya.

My understanding is, without a genetic test in a lab, the only way to know for sure is to wait for it to show.

Thanks! yeah too bad i dont know what strain it is since i picked the seed out of a bag that came from colorado guy couldnt tell me much about the seeds other than the plant got pollinated by another strain i guess patience and time is at play here, my old man keeps asking me if theres any signs haha :thumb: :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Im crossing my fingers and wishing really hard for a female. but most importantly i want to learn and experiment as much as i can already started LST, defloiated, bad part is i dont have any nutes im going all natural with water and soil i understand the NPK for flowering the N has to be as low as possible to stop stretch and focus on the rest

Back
Top Bottom