Autos - Indoor - 600W HPS - Soil - Kalashnikova - Big Bang - Auto Bomb

gyftobill

Hi i'm Bill

This is my first attempt to grow indoors and my first journal as well.

The seeds are from greenhouse all autos kalashnikova auto 3 plants
Big bang auto 3 plants
Autobomb 2 plants

more details coming up but for now i cant upload any pictures i dont have a camera and my sell phone is very old so i will try to figure it out the next few days. currently my plants are from day 2 to day 11 but i will explai with details naxt

any advise will be very very nice so....

GEAR
tent 1,45mX1,45mX2m
600w digital ballast lumatek 600w lumatek lamp
Ajust A Wing medium reflector
Vent Cyclon Vortex 150mm/500m3 per hour connected to carbon filter
also have a small fan placed on low openning of the tent bringing fresh cool air inside and one huge standing fan turning right and left in low power for now cooling the lamp and circulate air around plants
And last a 4liter humidifier placed below and behind the big fan cause the hum drops at 33% without it.

I made some experiments before start of grow to find the best set up for fans humidifier etc so that i can have as better and stable conditions as possible.so the small fan + the vent with filter and humidifier work 24h non stop though i change the power of humidifier, i lower it during lights off. the big fan is on the same timer as the lights. ALSO i have a fan heater running during lights off cause i have a window open all day everyday for fresh air. vent blows the hot air from tent out of room from the same window.

so CONDITIONS stable using digital heat and hum. meter with extra sensor so i check cond. at plant hight and of the air above them.

LIGHTS 20/4 for 3 or 4 weeks will see and then 18/6

DAY TEMP LOW 80.6f - 82.4f HUM 50-60
DAY TEMP UP 78.8f - 80.6f HUM 50-60

NIGHT TEMP ITS THE SAME UP AND DOWN 70.7f - 73.4f HUM 60-65

NUTRITION

I will use for basic nute the powder feeding for short flowering from Greenhouse witch is supposed to have everything plus Mg. Short flowering bag

PLUS Piranha, B-52, Voodoo Juice, Sensizyme, Bud Candy, Big Bud from AN and if needed CAL from Powder Feeding. Additives :: Calcium Additive

SOIL and POTS

I use a low pre fertilized soil called Canna Terra Professional Plus in pots 6x7.5gal 2x 4gal

Hi MzSiroz!!

Welcome to the magazine! Maybe we'll learn together about the Klashnikova! I'm very interested in this strain!!

I look forward to seeing you around!

About my watering

i always use sited tap water that is hard in my area for 6 hours.

first 3 days after pop from soil i water as needed little by little checking every 12 hours straight down the root with ph 6.

after that i water 500ml every other day or 2 checking the soil for hum again ph 6. i always water during lights off after day 3.

I contacted AN and they told me that i can use b-52 and piranha from the beginning so i started using them both at day 6 and in every watering after. Im still waitting for voodoo juice sensizyme and big bud to arrive so for now i go with what i have.

the first 2 MARY(KALASHNIKOVA) AND KRISTA(AUTOBOMB) I started on day 6 with 0.5ml b-52 1ml piranha per liter 500ml solution each. day 9 i increased at 1ml b-52 1ml piranha and gave them 750ml each. i let them dry for 2 days and on day 12 i started feeding with 0.25g powder and 1.5ml b-52 1.5ml piranha.

for the youngest comming with some days dif. i started on day 6 with 1ml b-52 1ml piranha and i will see how it goes.

next pics

krista days 6- 12
917_953_954_972_957_945_0604.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_0605.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_0624.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_0623.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_0633.jpg

here krista just fed for first time basic nutes + b-52 and piranha

Looking great bud. I'm glad you got the pictures figured out. It's typically the biggest issue for new members. But you're well on your way now!

Best of luck. It sure looks like you have a nice handle on things.

:thumb:

thnx bro
i know the theory but its something else doing it yourself and its fantastic. but the most great thing is the way people react and respond to guys like me and share info and knowledge even with our every stupid question

i'm so happy right now

Back
Top Bottom