TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

So, on to the next grow. 5 of the 6 beans have already broken the surface. All in less than 3 days. That is a record for me. This is the first grow where I charged my medium with calmag. I wonder if that is the reason for the vigour the new girls are showing.

Strains:

- Exodus Kush : DNA Genetics (exodus cheese x og kush)
- White Rhino : Nirvana
- Superb OG : Heavy Weight Seeds (chemdawg x hindu kush)
- Super Skunk : G13 Labs

Super skunk was the first to break ground in a record breaking 1.5 days. The rest followed suit a day later. Just waiting on one more Exodus Kush.

I will post up some photos in a few days.

re: TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow in Coco & 600W HPS

This is a first for me....can't wait to see what happens here......:popcorn:

I'm glad to have you here brother, and a first row seat at that. :Namaste:

The door swings slowly open. Smoke curls in from the opening. A sweet citrus aroma catches your nose.
Tead, mostly drunken and always stoned of course, slides slowly thru the door opening barely managing to hold his rum and coke without spilling any.
"It kinda looks like a grow room in here..." come the gravely words.
He falls into the nearest seat barely managing to stay in the chair he's claimed. Somehow his drink has stayed in it's cup, tho surely not thru Tead's efforts.

I'm in!

LOL! You missed your calling Tead. You should have been a writer. Welcome aboard matey!

re: TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

Looking forward to the show bro...you certainly don't waste any time lol!
:thumb:

I'm very glad to have you guys here. I think this is going to be a good one.

The plants stretched a bit, so I propped them up with some more coco. I think today is day 3, but the window sill technique stunted them a little. I'm not too worried, as they are under the light now and already showing improvement. All 6 seedlings look healthy apart from the stretch.

I need to clean the tent with a light bleach solution today. I will take photos tonight and post them up here.

The tent is going to be really full in about 2 months. Will have to buy one of those fans you can clip to a tent pole, because the floor standing fan currently in there takes up too much space.

Thanks again for your support guys.

Just a quick pic of the 6 babies. Tent is still dirty, but will get cleaned tomorrow.

20160108_214528.jpg

I think this is about day 3 now. Will flip around 40 days.

We just have to get through the boring part first unfortunately. I have high hopes for the exodus kush though. It is a magnificent strain.

I will do my best to do her justice.

I gave the babies their first feed last night. This morning they looked nice and vibrant and healthy. Its hard to tell under the HPS light, but have a look anyway.

20160110_082751.jpg

Back
Top Bottom