Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

sonicDlf

My name is sonic .
Hi To everyone here at:420::welcome:
At the request of thebeast27 i am making this journal .
This is my first journal so i will try my best to make it interesting for you .
I am growing three Dutch Passion Auto xtremes , first day above soil was last wednesday 13/1/16 .
I am really glad that beast's xtreme's first day is also the 13th .
Pot size is 20ltr
medium is Biobizz light mix
nutes are Advanced nutrients Grow / Micro / bloom
I will also be using there B/52 / Piranha / voodoo juice / sensi calmag extra and maybe a few others along the way .
My Tent is 4x4x8 .
Led's are 1x800w and i will be adding a 400w later today .
Over the next 3 weeks i will be adding another three 400w Led's giving me a total of 2000w .
There will be the 800w in the middle with a 400w on each of its sides , like a plus sign .
I started growing last year and the xtreme's are my 4th set of plant ,
My first were Cream of the Crop - Crop Circle Auto
My second were Pineapple express
My third , still in flower are Fast Buds - Girl Scout Cookies Auto
And now the xtremes
I think i have been extremely lucky with my grows so far as the only problem i have had was a slight cal/mag issue .
Please join me on my first journal , all questions welcome , Oh and any advice .

Im here mate u have everything in order ur going to do very well mate;) and all that light damn ur ladies gna love you for that;) any pics of ur set up and what lights are u using mate;) or cnt u say lol;)

I will take a seat in the 2nd or 3rd row, leaving the front for the experts, if you don't mind.
I will be in the form of a sponge, to absorb knowledge.
May the force be with you.

heh heh heh -- I like you already, Yeatster :)

I'll be next to Yeatster in the form of a loofah ... not sure why, just seems like a good idea.

Can't wait, sonic -- I'm here right from our friend beast's journal! Sounds like a very sweet setup, and brilliant genetics, of course.

heh heh heh -- I like you already, Yeatster :)

I'll be next to Yeatster in the form of a loofah ... not sure why, just seems like a good idea.

Can't wait, sonic -- I'm here right from our friend beast's journal! Sounds like a very sweet setup, and brilliant genetics, of course.

Haha a loofah nice one ,
Well glimmer i'm honoured to have you here , iv'e read all your journals with interest .
I must say that your attempt at seed production is fascinating to see .
Oh and i must take this opportunity to congratulate you on MOTM , you go girl .
Be safe

Good morning everyone .
Well as promised iv'e got sum pics for you .
Three girls all first day 13/01/16 .
Are lass has named them Faith / Hope and charity . the little seed to the right is hope ,
DSC_5379.JPG

DSC_5387.JPG
DSC_5385.JPG
DSC_5386.JPG

And just a quick pic of the tent at the moment , a 800w and 400w , one more 400w will be added this week .
DSC_53841.JPG
DSC_5390.JPG

for the observant people in the room , in the box is my drying Pineapple Express .
DSC_5371.JPG
DSC_5374.JPG

Oh the other too plants are Girl scout cookies , strange how one plant is half as tall as the other , both were topped and showed no sign of being stunted .

DSC_5389.JPG
DSC_5388.JPG

Be safe .

Back
Top Bottom