420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

Welcome to the 420 Motoco Memorial grow journal.

We are here to honor our Friend and Mentor, 420 MOTOCO (Tim), who passed away suddenly on December 19, 2015.

This journal is open to all who want to grow their favorite strain for making Concentrated Cannabis Oil, or other medicinal uses as a tribute to Tim. You can start from seed or clone, there is no specified time limit to this journal.
Please post your progress pictures and any other information in regards to your grow.

This will be a relaxed thread, it may get off topic now and then. We want this to be an easy atmosphere where people feel comfortable while we talk about, and grow our tributes to this wonderful man. He will be greatly missed, and never forgotten. The legacy will continue, he left us the "Key to the Kingdom" in the Miracle Of The Original Concentrated Oil (CCO).

Tim_and_Mo_December_2015.JPG

Tim and Mo
December 2015

Fallen Warrior - Tim '420 Motoco'

How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil - By 420 Motoco

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method - By 420 Motoco

Cannabis Oilers United! - CCO - RSO - CO

:rip: Tim AKA: '420 Motoco' September 30, 1949 – December 19, 2015

:green_heart::cco::green_heart:

I'm getting the Journal title edited to be all caps like it was supposed to be. Apparently notepad on my puter didn't copy correctly. :)

I will be growing a virtual plant for Mo (Tim's wife). She chose Nirvana Master Kush from my list, as this was Tim's favorite. It's great for night time and migraines.

I will also be growing a virtual plant for RSOiler, who is not in a position to grow right now. He chose Purple Paralysis from my list and will give me instructions on what to do with it during the grow, and when to harvest. They chose the name "Motoco's Mirage".

For my own tribute I will be growing from seed:

Cream of the Crop - Custard Cream - Feminised
:
Medicinal value - Anxiety - Stress - Appetite stimulant - Daytime Strain

Custard Cream was bred by crossing Afgani, Nepalese Hash Plant and Hawaiian genetics. This Indica dominant strain tastes of vanilla and hash.
The taste is uppermost thick, creamy, with musky and slightly skunky undertones. Aromas are flowery and sweet perfume penetrates. The effect is heavy, but hits in a very pleasing way and puts huge grin on the face. It may ease some minor aches, but it is more often used for anxiety, depression, and stress relief.
Her buds develop into huge, pungent colas that harbour an ultra sugary sweet, vanilla taste... sticky and coated with resin. The smoke is soft and hashy, which complements the sweetness well and her immense THC levels mean a strong cerebral high, and pure appetite stimulation! Who doesn’t love a custard cream?...

•Genetics: Afghani X Nepalese hash plant X Hawaiian
•Genotype: Mainly Indica
•Suitable for: Indoor/Outdoor
•Yield: Approx 400g/m2 indoor & 550g/m2 outdoor
•Flowering time: Approx 65-70 days
•Mould/Pest resistance: Medium
•THC: 20%

Subscribed an ready to show Tim our love

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

Thank you Cannafan for taking the time to do this for Tim & Mo

I have started a grow with my neighbor.

My strain is Platinum Blue Dream. I'll tell ya about it when I learn. New to me.

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed

My strain is Platinum Blue Dream. I'll tell ya about it when I learn. New to me.

JohnnyOilseed

Looking forward to seeing that Platinum Blue Dream, way to go JohnnygottolovethisguybecauseTimlovedhimsomuch :thedoubletake:

:drool::cco::drool:

CCOilseed

JohnnyOilseed

Glad to see you here "JohnnyImworkingonthatcameraforyou" I am STILL waiting on my Blue Dream to get here. Looking forward to what you grow. :)

Subscribed an ready to show Tim our love

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

Thank you Cannafan for taking the time to do this for Tim & Mo

Hi brother dear, I will try to do you and Tim proud with your plant. :)

I put 2 beans in the can to germ for this grow yesterday... Both are autos and for nighttime meds.... As soon as I can get to my laptop... I'll post up the strains and info.... Thank you for doing such a great job Sunshine...:circle-of-love:

HIGH D! I need to get my other strain info up as well. Fine day to do it, it's pure azzed white outside coming down like sheets. LOL

Glad to see here "JohnnyImworkingonthatcameraforyou" I am STILL waiting on my Blue Dream to get here. Looking forward to what you grow. :)

Glad to be here.
Mine will be a grow in collaboration with my neighbor, who is opening an account here!
My secrets will be divulged !!!
I've created a monster. (or 6)

Johnnydoesn'twantyoutospendanymoneyonhimsopromisenottopleaseFannygirlfren

I have started 2 Blue Blood Clones Here is the info:
Medicann Blue Blood Feminised Seeds Specs

Genetics: OG Kush x Blueberry
Type: Indica (70%) / Sativa (30%)
Flowering time: 6 - 10 weeks
Yield: Medium
THC content: 15 - 20%
CBD content 10%
Medicinal Uses: Chronic Pain, Body relief without mental intoxication, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, MS, Gastrointestinal Issues, Arthritis, Anorexia

Medicann Blue Blood Feminised Seeds Info

With this plant we have crossed our OG Kush with an astounding Blueberry that has been with us since 1998. This plant produces buds that have the strength and density of the OG but have that wonderful smell and taste of the Blueberry. The Blueberry overtones over wash the OG so for those of you used to OG this plant will smell and taste more blueberry, however there is an element of diesel fuel to the smell and taste. Not one for an inexperienced medical grower, but well worth the effort for those who can. Blueberry x OG Kush has been bred to contain higher percentages of CBD or cannabidiol the part of cannabis now considered to be most responsible for pain-relief, nausea, as an anti-inflammatory, and for many many other symptoms. CBD has been found to provide physical relief, it actually works to counteract the psychoactivity of THC, allowing patients a much desired element of clarity unassociated with so many other types of cannabis. This strain can also be a very effective insomnia killer, especially if you have pain that keeps you awake.

In short for medicinal users this would be the strain we recommend for a multitude of different ailments. Medicann are currently working on other strains to increase the CBD ratio to further help sufferers.

There are 2 clones, although, 1 is small. We will see if both make it. :peace:

20160115_173116_resized.jpg

Great post Supergroomer! I just today found that my Blue Blood and my Blue Dream have arrived! It was worth trudging through the snow to the "box" today. LOL Thanks for that recommendation!

:circle-of-love:

I have my seeds soaking overnight then they will transfer to paper towels for some tap roots.

soak6.jpg

I've got a Durban Poison Auto in there too. ;-)

I'll be growing Blue Dream, BlackBerry Kush & H & Harley Tzu in memory of Tim.
I don't know that he ever tried Harley Tzu, but the other 2 were some of his favorites for oil.

Thanx Canna for getting this going for us!

I will be growing a Royal Highness from Royal Queen Seeds (feminized)
I am waiting for the seed to be placed in my hand.

Royal Highness is described as a sativa dominant high-CBD strain (1.5:1 ?) with an indica growing structure.
In flower, there are reported smells of haze, skunk and fruit.

Typical of Royal Queen Seeds high-CBD strains, it is based upon the spanish bred Juanita la Lagrimosa. In this case, 75% Juanita la Lagrimosa and 25% Cannalope Haze.

This Netherlands breeder calls Juanita la Lagrimosa 'Dance Hall.'
It is a lot easier to say Dance Hall in multipe languages, but I really have to wonder at the renaming of 'Jaunita of the Sorrows' to 'Dance Hall.' In a Cathloic saint sort of way, it fits to name a strain with the mystical healing powers of CBD after a lady of sorrows. The name Dance Hall just seems odd. Is Juanita supposed to be sad because she can't get a dance? If we are supposed to be dancing with joy from healing, why a dance hall? I think someone should send me to Amsterdam to find out.

- - -

Just for the fun of it, this is a long map of this seeds genetics - very inbred and world travelled :)

Royal Highness (Respect 13 x Juanita la Lagrimosa)
.Respect 13 (Juanita la Lagrimosa x Cannalope Haze)
. Juanita la Lagrimosa (specified below)

. Cannalope Haze (Haze Brothers x Mexico)
. . Haze Brothers
. . . Original Haze
. . . . O Haze
. . . . . Mexico »»» Sativa
. . . . . Colombia »»» Sativa
. . . . . Thailand »»» Sativa
. . . . . India »»» Sativa
. . Mexico »»» Sativa

.Juanita la Lagrimosa (Reina Madre x NYC Diesel)
, Reina Madre (La Reunion x {Unknown Sativa x Congo #1})
. . La Reunion
. . {Unknown Sativa x Congo #1}
. . . Unknown Sativa »»» Sativa
. . . Congo #1 (Africa Bangi Congo x {Africa Kongo #3 x Pakistan Chitral})
. . . . {Africa Kongo #3 x Pakistan Chitral}
. . . . . Africa Kongo #3 »»» Sativa
. . . . . Pakistan Chitral »»» Indica
. . . . Africa Bangi Congo »»» Sativa
. NYC Diesel (Sour Diesel x Afghani/Hawaiian)
. . Sour Diesel (Original Diesel x DNL)
. . . Original Diesel (Chemdawg x {MassSuperSkunk x SensiNL})
. . . . {MassSuperSkunk x SensiNL}
. . . . . MassSuperSkunk
. . . . . . Super Skunk*probably
. . . . . . . (Skunk #1 x Afghanistan)
. . . . . . . . Skunk #1
. . . . . . . . . Skunk #1
. . . . . . . . . . Skunk #1 (Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia)
. . . . . . . . . . . Afghanistan »»» Indica
. . . . . . . . . . . Mexico »»» Sativa
. . . . . . . . .. . Colombia »»» Sativa
. . . . . . , . Afghanistan »»» Indica
. . . . . SensiNL (NL #1 x NL #2 x NL #5)
. . . . . . NL #1 IBL
. . . . . . . Afghanistan »»» Indica
. . . . . . NL #2 aka Northern Lights
. . . . . . . Afghanistan Indica*Probably »»» Indica
. . . . . . NL #5
. . . . . . . USA, Kalifornien »»» Mostly Indica
. . . . Chemdawg
. . . . . Unknown Indica »»» Indica
. . . DNL ({RFK Skunk x Hawaiian} x Northern Lights)
. . . . {RFK Skunk x Hawaiian}
. . . . . RFK Skunk
. . . . . . Unknown Skunk
. . . . . . . Skunk #1 (specified above)
. . . . . Hawaiian »»» Indica/Sativa Hybrid
. . . . Northern Lights (specified above)
. . Afghani/Hawaiian (Afghani x Hawaii)
. . . Afghani
. . . . Afghanistan*Probably Indica »»» Indica
. . . Hawaii »»» Indica/Sativa Hybrid

The seedfinder user rating is 9.00 out of 10.00

I am very excited to offer my wife a high-CBD Sativa

I am 90% committed to making this into CCO (concentrated cannabis oil)
The wife is less committed. She wants me to make oil - someday.

What a touching and perfect memorial to a fallen cannabis hero... sign me up.

I am not sure yet what it is that I will be dedicating to this memorial, and it could very well be an entire grow room. I have just last week received notice that a distant relative has been diagnosed with something fairly aggressive, and her husband has reached out to me via a cousin, to talk to her about what I can do for her. She is refusing chemo, but is considering oil. My first reaction was to tell them to get her to Colorado... but that does not seem to be an option, she has been debilitatingly agoraphobic for most of my lifetime. My next solution was to try to convince them to let me set up a grow for them in their house, and even maintain it and train them what to do... we will see, and I will continue to press hard for this, their house is bigger than mine.
Something will be grown for her, that seems clear, and now, in honor of 420 Motoco, I will document whatever happens, here.

Peace, Love and Blessings,
Emilya

I have some Blue Dream clones in my veg room that I will be bringing forward....Peace to all :circle-of-love:

This is incredibly noble of you Canna! You're such a treasure to this community. I'm thankful I get to pull up a chair here and watch the wonders. I've got some Hollands Hope 2.0 clones that I think will fit the bill perfectly here.

Great journal Canna!

:love:

:ciao: Emilya, Pigeons420, Cajuncelt, Shawnee and Radogast. It's good to see you all here. This is a perfect opportunity for all of us to get to know each other better. If I missed anyone, I'll edit this. :)

It will be exciting to see your progresses and strains growing. There is a great variety going on here for sure!

Radogast, if you need a "personal assistant" on that trip to Amsterdam I will send you my resume. :)

I watched a movie last night, "The Martian" with Matt Damon. In the movie he attempts to make a garden of potatoes for food, using human waste and martian soil among other things.
When that first seedling came up, he did the most loving thing. He reached down delicately caressing the little plant saying "hello there".
It reminded me of how much we love to see our own unique plants rise from our soils, and we look at them in awe and love. And, yep...some of us even talk to them. I'm guilty of said charge.

Back
Top Bottom