MzSiroz Bubblelicious Redemption Grow - Autos - Soil - CFL

MzSiroz

Guess Who's Back!!! :byebye:
Yes, it's me again, MzSiroz. As some of you may know I totally screwed up my first grow. However, I have not given up at trying to produce quality medicine for husband and good smoke for myself.

Strains: 1 Cream of the Crop Narco Purp autos, 2 Nirvana Blue Mystic Autos, 1 Nirvana Mystery Photo
Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Nutes: FF Big Bloom and Hi-Brix Earth Juice Molasses for plants
Water: Tap water that has set out to let chlorine evaporate
Pots: 3 gallon fabric pots
Lights: (2) 225W LED
24in x 24in x 56 in grow room

I think that covers it and if not this is all I have anyway.

State of Affairs

Narco Purp germinated this morning and planted.
2 Blue Mystics and 1 Photo in wet paper towel.

Light schedule is 19/5

Well, that's all for now folks. I hope I don't F%$@ up this time!

Re: Autos Narco Purp & Blue Mystic - Mystery Photo - LED - Soil Indoor - Redemption G

Ok, I just want to post this quick update as I am traveling right now now and not at my computer. 1 Blue Mystic popped this morning and was planted. Please forgive me if any words are misspelled or something doesn't make sense because I am using voice to text at the moment.

Re: Autos Narco Purp & Blue Mystic - Mystery Photo - LED - Soil Indoor - Redemption G

hey girl are you gonna keep the photo in grow stage until autos are finished? cause photos wont get in flower unless tou turn the lights on 12/12.
i want to try that on my second grow(to keep photos in grow stage until i chop the last auto and then go on a 12/12)

Welcome back MzSiroz! Cant wait to see all the updates of them fine automoplants! hehehe :Namaste:

hey girl are you gonna keep the photo in grow stage until autos are finished? cause photos wont get in flower unless tou turn the lights on 12/12.
i want to try that on my second grow(to keep photos in grow stage until i chop the last auto and then go on a 12/12)

Yes, Bill the plan is to veg the photo until the autos are finished. If its a male I may pollenate a blue mystic and make my own seeds! However, I am kind hoping it will be female that way I will have a nice stash!

Welcome back MzSiroz! Cant wait to see all the updates of them fine automoplants! hehehe :Namaste:

Thanks for the support Logger!

And just a mini update. The narco has popped her head up. She must have been cold because she's wearing hat. Hopefully she will warm up and take the hat off soon or I'll have to take it off for her. No hats on in my house! Hopefully the other 3 plants will follow suit and poke their heads through. I won't name them until I get them to grow further than my last girls. R.I.P

Just went to turn the lights off and the two blue mystics have broke soil. One them must have been cold too because she also had a hat on. Better not stay on for long. Mystery photo is still under the soil. Ill probably post some pics tomorrow. Until then........ :blunt:

Just went to turn the lights off and the two blue mystics have broke soil. One them must have been cold too because she also had a hat on. Better not stay on for long. Mystery photo is still under the soil. Ill probably post some pics tomorrow. Until then........ :blunt:

if by hat you mean the seed shell stack on first leaves i think you should take a toothpick and very carefully remove it if it doesnt fall by it self. i did it on one of my own. dont wait a full day to see if it will fall, cause it could cause major problems if it stays there

Thanks Klov! I truly am thankful for your support. Hey, I didn't soak the whole pot this time and my lights are 24in away. If I don't knock it out the park, I'd atleast like to make it home.

just wait and see now. it will be awesome im sure. it was just that unlucky incident with dropping them last time that shocked them. this time with no shock and loser soil they will have a blast and be growing to the skies ;) just wait and see i kepted my light at that same starting distance it was 24 inches away also i just kept that distance and now they are 13 inches from thats light and they hit that distance just when flowering started exploding so by now its the perfect bloom distance and i did'nt even have to touch that damn light ;)

:Namaste:

Hello to all my Kush Komrades!

I have been away for a few days with family issues, but I am back to give an update on what's going. So, I will start with the bad news first. I tried to take the shell off the narco and accidentally snapped the stem. In fact, of 3 of the 4 seedlings had shells stuck to them. I wonder if it is something I am doing wrong. Anywho, I germinated and planted another narco yesterday. It's my last one! Today the 2 blue mystics and 1 mystery are 7 days since germination and 4 days since they broke the soil. They did stretch on me as I have been too busy to watch them closely. But here are pics anyways. Try not to laugh too hard.

Blue Mystic Auto

blue113.jpg

Blue Mystic Auto

blue212.jpg

Mystery Photo

mystery13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom