Soil, promix w/added perlite, 5 gal
2 platinumled p150
77/70 day/night
RH 30-40
Around 6.6ph runoff
No pests
Watering every 4th day
General hydroponics 3 part

I'm a little late to start this whole journal thing but I've got a grasp on this forum thing now so why not. Everything so far has gone quite well considering the last very first plant i grew was in highschool from some bag seed with one 60w plant light and somehow it did grow. I've put a little more work in this time and it shows. I'm very happy with how everything has turned out and apart from a little nutrient burn i have HIGH hopes for this girl.

Would love to get some feedback from you guys that have been doing this for a while, even if it's to tell me my plant is pitiful lol. Thanks everyone!

So in the past 2 weeks of 12/12 she's stretched out a little over 3 inches. All of the larger tops are about 11 to 12 inches tall now and i don't think she'll stretch much more as growth slowed down a bit in the past few days. I'm hoping to see some buds start to form in the next week or so.

20160203_203558.jpg
this makes me pretty happy to see but I'm coming up on week 3 of 12/12 I'm a little concerned the leaves are too light green, thinking i should have continued the veg nutrients for another week or two. I'll get a picture of the whole thing up soon.

20160204_210813-1.jpg
what does anyone think about this? Still good or might i run into some problems later? It's just not the healthy dark green i think it should be.

Hey r2mnot I've been using the dosing on the bottle and have almost been fighting nutrient burn most of my grow. Never more than the tips so i wasn't too worried. I suppose I'll see what happens with her over the next few weeks. Hopefully good things. I just got some pk13/14 in though, any experience with that?

20160208_210422-1-1.jpg

So i know all about the leaves turning yellow towards the end of flowering. However I am only 26 days in of 12/12 and maybe 3 weeks of actual flowering so I could still have 5 weeks left? Meaning I probably have a nitrogen deficiency, and looking back at my watering schedule I haven't been adding nutrients very often. I've watered, maybe a little before I needed to going on bucket weight, because i felt she needed something extra but only gave a third of the normal amount when watering. Also my runoff ph is usually around 6.6-6.7

Probly not the best thing for water but I'm using tap that sits open for at least 2 days. The ph is usually high, around 8.2 before adding nutes, 7.9 after which is why I use ph down. Again probably not the best but until I figure out other options that's what I got for now.

Reason i ask is it may be some kind of lock out, cause you said nutes are already on the high side.

Get some good clear close up shots and give this thread a shot.

The Mountain - Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

Those guys are pretty quick to help.

I just dont know anything about chem nutes.

That is an awesome thread! Thanks. As of today it looks like things are going in the right direction and new growth is very green again. I will get some pictures up probly just after the lights go off so the color is visible. I will also be heading over to the mountain to do some reading for sure.

20160212_183053-1.jpg

Kinda hard to tell between the two pics but i think from here out I'll continue with a regular nutrient schedule. Unless anyone thinks otherwise and with 4 or so weeks left maybe one more feeding with a little extra nitrogen?

Sounds like a plan to me. Little nitrogen loss but common at last of flowering. I would add some to perk it up for last few weeks. Won't hurt at all.

Hey 7Dust thanks for the input. So i guess I will do one more watering with a little extra nitrogen. Being that this is my first real grow i think i made the mistake of flushing a little too much after seeing nutrient burn. After the stretch it seemed like growth slowed down and at the rate it was turning yellow I was worried the whole plant would be dead in 4 weeks.

I flush mine every stage with sledgehammer from ff works OK , I never had an issue with chem burn but I use trio powered stuff. From all ff line.

Back
Top Bottom