Super Lemon Haze & Pure Kush

SolMJ

Dear 420,

Here we go again...I planted a few more seeds & would like to share this grow with you when I can. Set-up as follows;

Strains: 3 x Super Lemon Haze (greenhouse seeds) & 3 x Pure Kush (greenhouse seeds).
Space: open room.
Lights: digital ballast 400w, 600w & 1000w hps for veg & flower.
Medium: universal potting soil (50% white sphagnum & 50% black peat moss limed).
Pots: fabric, 11ltr.
Nutes: GHE FloraSeries.
Veg Time: hopefully 49 days.

Today is day 4 from full sprout & they're sitting under 2 x 120w CFLs (soft white)...basking in the light is more like it lol!

day4:
day4_2_.JPG

Been watering once a day (no more than 150ml). Will not add any nutes until day 14 at the very least & maybe longer. I think there's enough fertilizer in the soil to last 4-6wks. I have some cal/mag which can also be added before starting with the flora series. Decisions decisions decisions lol!

Any comment, criticism, encouragement or question is most welcome...although I do reserve the right to ban any guest who for any reason doesn't celebrate or praise my endeavors enough! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Peace out.

:welcome:

Hope you don't mind me hanging out and watching your grow show. Setup looks great and love the ideal of the solo cups already in their big pots. This looks to be a fun grow. Thanks again for the journal....

Love me a soil grow.

Hope you don't mind me hanging out and watching your grow show. Setup looks great and love the ideal of the solo cups already in their big pots. This looks to be a fun grow. Thanks again for the journal....

Love me a soil grow.

Hey dew yeah I like soil grows as well, less stressful than hydro methods I think. Do you grow as well? thanks for popping by, hope to see u around praising my horticultural prowess...or lack of lol!!

Hey SolMJ! Welcome to the :420: grow room! Well I see ya are up and runnin man. Good beans, good soil, good lights, good nutes. I suspect this grow will go just fine for ya. Ill be around my friend. :thumb:

Thanks guys, hopefully things turn out alright with a minimum of fuss. Applegate I hope not to put you off the SLH lol! in saying that they started as well as can be so fingers crossed. Have you tried the strain before?

:Namaste:

Greetings on day 5. Started using a 16" fan today to create a small breeze which should strengthen the stems...cause obviously I expect lots of buds in future lol!

Thanks guys, hopefully things turn out alright with a minimum of fuss. Applegate I hope not to put you off the SLH lol! in saying that they started as well as can be so fingers crossed. Have you tried the strain before?

Alas no - that's why you are going to end up playing a huge role in my up-coming plans! I'm just now rounding out my first grow and stumbling...I mean navigating...my way through dry/cure.

Hey dew yeah I like soil grows as well, less stressful than hydro methods I think. Do you grow as well? thanks for popping by, hope to see u around praising my horticultural prowess...or lack of lol!!

With that set-up I predict your "lack of", will not enter into this grow. Yes I dabble with soil but this certain Stone Age State I live in are still far behind the legal curve. Hard to share with the community my girls, with the thought of paranoia. Good luck and I will be that medicated fly on the wall, just don't swat me... Lol

Alas no - that's why you are going to end up playing a huge role in my up-coming plans! I'm just now rounding out my first grow and stumbling...I mean navigating...my way through dry/cure.

Cool...you are welcome to tag along, I might be vegging for 7 weeks so it could be a long road since the SLH takes 10-11wks to flower...patience is a true virtue though lol!

Your harvest looked amazing by the way so very well done. There's lots of good info on the dry/cure process so im sure you'll manage it fine...& it does makes a difference, well worth it.

:thumb:

With that set-up I predict your "lack of", will not enter into this grow. Yes I dabble with soil but this certain Stone Age State I live in are still far behind the legal curve. Hard to share with the community my girls, with the thought of paranoia. Good luck and I will be that medicated fly on the wall, just don't swat me... Lol

I hear ya, I still find it strange how a plant can be illegal to grow :hmmmm:. Well if I see a fly on the wall then ill know its you at least lol!

looking good SolMJ.

:thumb:

Cheers mussh, that harvest of yours looked very nice indeed. Congrats!

heya,, :ciao:

best of everything for your grow there,, look at them bend to the light,, gonna stretch em a bit maybe,, cfls can be oh so close,,

P1160568.JPG

i am a huge super lemon haze fan,, my favorite so far,, a beautiful smelling and tasting bud, indeed,,

P1160474.JPG

darn perty too,, cheers friend,,

heya,, :ciao:

best of everything for your grow there,, look at them bend to the light,, gonna stretch em a bit maybe,, cfls can be oh so close,,

P1160568.JPG

i am a huge super lemon haze fan,, my favorite so far,, a beautiful smelling and tasting bud, indeed,,

P1160474.JPG

darn perty too,, cheers friend,,

Hey nivek, if thats what ive got to look forward to then brilliant! what a purty strain indeed & what a job you've done buddy. Any tips worth mentioning?

Looking forward to this one, but then I say that about all the grows lol!

Subbed up brother, and looking forward to the Sol Show!

Good to see u bro, I was about to send out a search party for you as well :rofl:

Only day 10 from sprout so not much been happening, so far so good I think. Might update with a pic tomorrow.

Sorry man, I didn't even notice you had a new journal link in your sig. I'm a selfish bastard! LOL

Back
Top Bottom