Ganja Closet Grow - LED - HPS

ganjazz

This will be 4th journal and starts from flowering fase.

Last grow didnt went well due too low temps,too mush water given which caused root rot and mold. Another lesson learned.

First 2 weeks the plants stayed under 2x55W TCL and than 6 weeks under mars-hydro reflector 300W Led.

Nutes use BAC gamma again, soil is plagron royal mix, smartpots are 11L.

Didn't top, fim or defol, only some LST,

Tomorrow the light schedule gonna change too 12/12 flower.

Will use a HPS 400W for that until mars2 700w is repaired.

Chosen strains (8-9 weeks flower)
- Critical Jack
- Orange Bud
- Grapefruit
- Bubblicious

:circle-of-love:
SAM_15963.JPG

Some pictures of wardrobe closet and build.

Closet open-closed, while light stays on, can't see anything shine thrue.
011021.JPG

05388.JPG

Soundproofing material inside doors for silence and isolation.
Extended both sides closet, used rockwool there as isolation, this also for backside.
04508.JPG

In upper room placed silent extractor and airsilencer, air goes out on the back.
02800.JPG

03707.JPG

Two pc fans(14cm) are below for air intake.
Added another small extraction fan, this will stay on while lights and big extractor are off.
SAM_1725.JPG
SAM_17211.JPG

Ganjazz good to see u back in action looking sweet so far.and i can see u have been busy upgrading and rethinking ur set up.top job.also some quality training my friend they will enjoy that.my first led run didnt go exact to plan come weigh up that was low temps but also have got temps higher and more light for my current led auto grow.all is going great so far.Happy growing every1;)

That's a sweet grow space.

It ok :tokin:

:passitleft:

------------

Got addicted growing again :)
So decided to rebuild other growcloset for autoflowers only, want airsilencer inside instead of back,it takes too mush space from wall.
Place this vertical on the left together with filter and extractor, use this space for max 3 girls, :slide:

Older pic before, start germinate beans when ready this week. :rollit:
SAM_8166.JPG

Ganjazz good to see u back in action looking sweet so far.and i can see u have been busy upgrading and rethinking ur set up.top job.also some quality training my friend they will enjoy that.my first led run didnt go exact to plan come weigh up that was low temps but also have got temps higher and more light for my current led auto grow.all is going great so far.Happy growing every1;)

Last round throw away 8-9 plants was though, all the effort gone , never could taste them , all different straines. So was a reason to stop for awhile. Also chemical cleaned everything.

Chosen not top this time and see how it goes,

Better have higher temps than too low me think, ;)

I see you doing well, keep it up :thumb:

----------------------

Mind if I stop in and take a look, looking good, grow room and ladies, DIY the only way.
Welcome,

Some things you make better yourself indeed :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom