Casey Jones #3

b.real

I've got 2 casey jones (by head seeds) plants growing which are 1 week old today. I'm running 12/12 from seed.

IMG_169528.JPG
IMG_169623.JPG
IMG_169729.JPG

hi nismo12 and welcome to my journal. I'm using a 150 watt hps lamp and I started them about 12" away from it.

hi and welcome D, CD, KS235, CH, BP23, and DB. they're 2 weeks old today.

IMG_059835.JPG
IMG_059943.JPG
IMG_060136.JPG

Are those regular felt pots b or something else? They have a metallic shine to them in the pics. My felt looks like something from kindergarten.

Bob ;)
They look like smart pots to me. Maybe it was the flash on the camera that made them shine.

But they are looking good none the less. Just curious, if you take a regular or feminized seed 12/12 from the start, do they veg for 2 or 3 weeks first then start to flower? Does it act like an auto essentially? Just a new guy here asking questions

they're fabric pots I bought on ebay. I wanted to give them a go instead of the plastic pots I always use. even at 12/12 from seed they won't show gender until about week 3 so the best bet is to veg for the first couple weeks. the only reason I don't veg is because I don't have much vertical space and I need the light off by a certain time. hi D. I hope everyone is doing well :love:

so they have gone 2 weeks without food and just got a drink of water tonight. do you guys think I should start feeding next time they need water?

I'm a newb, but for what its worth, i concur; 3 nodes with the 4th pushing at 2 weeks sounds like a good time to begin a light feed. No doubt that 4th set will be more prominent by then.

I fed them yesterday and today they look great and one of them has pistils already! that's a couple days before 3 weeks old. right on guys. good call :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom