Mono's Monster 2.0

:welcome:

Time for another attempt at a single plant grow. This run is going to be focused on Northern Lights x Blueberry (NL Blue) from delicious seeds. A high yielding, fast flowering strain.

After the 12/12 from seed test run, the strain showed good potential for a very high yielding solo plant under the 600 watt hps.

Without further ado, here she is currently vegging away on 24/0 under the 250 watt hps.

IMG_2168_1_.JPG
IMG_2169_1_.JPG

Amazing. Looks like a bonsai. :bravo: (this comment was on the first picture).

Last update... :yikes: Awesome.

Thanks Bud.

I'm trying to spread her out as much as possible before allowing her to gain some height, she isn't vegging as fast as my last big plant but has had a lot more care and a much better shape.

With the 600 watt hps foliage around 3ft deep seems to be a sweet spot for nice dense bottom buds.

The first pics were a few days ago, I did some more training this afternoon :):)

Sub to see this.... Can't wait to see how big you get her.....

This will be quite the show :popcorn:

Sub to see this.... Can't wait to see how big you get her.....

Thanks Guys.

I had kind of hopped she would be bigger than she is by now to be honest, but I have spent much more time giving her a better shape which should make flowering a little easier.

Hopefully she will pick up the pace a little in the next few days as keep having to move her from under the light into the greenhouse while workmen are pottering around in the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom