Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Extreme

After meeting up with a fellow 420 member thebeast we got our heads together and decided to make some auto seeds for the summer or even the next few summers depending how the plan goes
I planted the seeds yesterday St Patricks day , maybe the luck of the irish :)

i built my soil by using prawn shells on the bottom and in the middle , the soil is richer at the bottom than the top

they will be in 18/6 light led , when the time comes ill be moving the four i want to reverse into another room so i dont get everything pollinated

the diagram is my plan on keeping the same strain an crossing the strains

P10806111.JPG
P1080612.JPG
P1080613.JPG
P10806151.JPG
P1080616.JPG
P1080617.JPG
P1080618.JPG
P1080619.JPG
P1080623.JPG
P1080632.JPG
P1080631.JPG
P1080636.JPG
P1080634.JPG
P1080635.JPG
P1080633.JPG

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

Awsome nutty mate this is going to be a great adventure il be with u every page.cnt wait to see whats to come.but i can tell u for sure ur gna love dutch passion genetics;)

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

These cross combos got me head spinnin! :drool: "Think Extreme" "Cookie Maze" :high-five: Hope ya dont mind if I spectate on this journey my :420: brothers :thumb:

I'm a noob when it comes to reversing sex and breeding and with all these crosses I have to sub in for this one. Should be very educational. :thumb:

Gotta run a question by ya guys... Last summer me and a friend grew a bunch of outdoor purple kush.. We had 1 plant that refused to flower. ( it was put out super late) It was brought inside to force flower and finish but instead we intentionally abused it.. We let it get cold/hot in a 2x3 tent and really screwed with the light cycle to force it to herm.. That prooved to be a feat with a stubborn ass plant.. It finally did after almost 3 weeks of beatin on it. lol. we got about 30 pollen sacks. the plant was dug out of the ground and crammed into a 3/4 gal rose pot.. it was roughly 14'' tall. we lined a table with paper and poked and prodded the sacks to drop the pollen and then promptly disposed of the plant woodstove style.. So anyhow... I have about 1/3 gram of pollen.. Can this be used or will it ultimately just throw hermies?? It was 1 of several clones from a plant that was super frosty and a reallt deep purple at finish. id like to try for some auto seeds from my red poison and dark devil.(autos)

it should be ok to use the pollen , just keep an eye out for nanners late in flower :thumb:

Thank you NuttyProfessor Sir! :thumb: :high-five:

I'm a noob when it comes to reversing sex and breeding and with all these crosses I have to sub in for this one. Should be very educational. :thumb:

there is link in my sig where i reversed an auto last year and made over 600 seeds :thumb:

Top work nutty mate awsome stuff;) and i dont know nothing about breeding.but this journey will show me.but i plan on sticking with nutty to do the crossing il just continue to give him top genetic beans and let him work his magic;) happy growing every1;)

Oh and nutty mate i dont think we will be buying seeds ever again ha ha;) should be plenty of summers to come of growimg our own made seeds.and very unique seeds of top genetics.good times;)

Back
Top Bottom