2 White Widow x Big Bud Hempy Grow - 2 Manifold Methods

King426

Plants = White widow x Big Bud started from seed
Grow Method = Hempy Bucket
Training Method = Mainline/manifold 1 plant done Nugbuckets & 1 plant done Nebula's style
Veg = 250w Mh
Flowering = 400w Hps & 300w CFL
Nutrients = General Hydroponics used in Lucas Formula with calmag

Day 16 - Roots still haven't hit rez yet and i had a bit of an over watering situation earlier but getting back on track

0320160935.jpg
]

Sign me up, always down for a good ole white Widow grow. I've got a couple widows from cropking going at the moment. Them hempy buckets look awesome their gonna love it, good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

This is my 2nd time with the white widow x big bud strain in hempy bucket. I got one in the flower room right now i did a main line on (Nugbucket method) and it's looking like i'll pull 7-8 ounces. Turning into a favorite strain

Hey King, mind if i tag along and watch your grow? I also am using hempys right now and for my first time after growing with soil my past few grows. We are using same gh series nutes as well as the 400w hps. Only difference is you are using the mh for veg and I am not, you have the extra cfls in with your hps, and I have autoflowers.. Will be interesting to get some similar results to look at. Couple of mine are just hitting the res today, hoping for some good growth.
Looking great so far by the way

I'll dive on to. My first grow was with a hempy and without plant training. Ever since then I've used hempy and NFT and the Nugbuckets manifold technique. Don't get me wrong, awesome results but the veg time was a little too long so after my current grow I'm going to try Nebula's technique and see if it works better.

What is "Nebula's technique"?

1st cut at the main stem node 3
2nd cut is 3rd node on the two branches you also remove all of node 2 so your left with node 1 and 3 on the two branches and your done. Got your 8 main colas. Should equal a shorter veg time compared to nugbucket method

Yeah man it cuts it down by a good couple of weeks. You don't end up with equal spaced colas from the root zone but I think the shaved veg time, and electricity bill more than make up for it.

Very nice over there King! This method is certainly worth learning about. Glad you started the journal. I have seen some pictures of this before but mostly on already flowering or ready to harvest plants, nice to see it done from the start. I may have to try this in the future when I decide to grow photo plants again.

Hey man your girls look awesome I'm growing these at the moment ww x bb feminised seeds. I'm 22 days into flowering. First time grower so not sure how it's going to turn out.

Hey man your girls look awesome I'm growing these at the moment ww x bb feminised seeds. I'm 22 days into flowering. First time grower so not sure how it's going to turn out.

2nd time i've grown this stain. I had awesome results with the 1st grow. Def has become one of my favorites. I checked your girls out, they're looking good.

Back
Top Bottom