Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome!

stewie d

Hello 420 members I'm stewie d néw to this site and to the urban farming love it as a hobby and it has great medical benefits for me (to the many of clueless effects after my surgery I'm having?!? ) any how I've always used Google for questions and I would end up coming across passed threads from this site so I became a member and from day one I've been feeling great from the help of 420 members so here I am making a thread of my own becoming a member is the biggest start I feel for what I've got on my hands. It's my 3rd grow so I kno a little but you can never kno anuff. I've been working with regular seed and have made a 2 crosses but never tryd feminized or feminized autos. So I thought I would bring this grow to be a start to the 420 community.

I'm using xnutrients for nutrients
Grow
amino acid
Bloom
bloom fx
Golden Tree
Ordering cal mag this week
Bat guano

I'm starting to ph my water never did so that will help also if I could get ideas

Pot size 5g

Light is 300 watt mars led

And the grow area is 4.5 ft x 3 x 4 guesstimate because it's stealth dresser

I think I hit all the necessary points but if not ask and I'll say yea or try to get it

Will post pics soon it's day 3 from germination. Looking forward to hearing back from you guys and gals and thanks!!

Re: Two fast bud girlscoutcookies in 5 gallon pots newbie 3rd grow any advice is grea

Welcome to :420: and the amazing wealth of information! It has helped me and many others on this adventure of ours! Good luck with your grow and am looking forward to seeing these girls

Re: Two fast bud girlscoutcookies in 5 gallon pots newbie 3rd grow any advice is grea

Thanks I've alphabetized the two gsc (A) is struggling to remove the shell and gsc (B) is up and on its first set of leafs as soon as I figure out how to post pics I'll post them
If it's been out a couple of days and is still wearing their helmets, you can carefully remove it safely. I've had to lend them a hand a couple times. Just be gentle. Just did it Friday actually.
68661bf99302163631f95e82d4ee59a5.jpg

Ok coo I'll give it another day before I remove it I have very bad nerves and shake don't wanna kill it but how did add your pic to your post?
I use the 420 app and it makes it easy on my phone. On the computer there is a certain way to upload pictures. There is a sticky on it

Have you considered brewing tea or are you very beneficial to the plant.

First off your using soil right? If just simply use a clean bucket or other type of reservoir and mix your nutrients in there accordingly to what your plants want.. but you will need a air stone and a pump and a tube they will help you get what you need at a hydro store. Run you around $50 definitely worth the investment for your plants. Once your plants are bigger and you have your tea supplies you can start introducing nutrients slowly. You want your tea to brew a good 24-48 hours no longer. Make sure you strain the majority of the nutrients out before watering and always remember to check ph and raise and lower accordingly very important or your plant can't take in those nutrients. But I also recommend alfalfa meal and kelp meal and molasses. Good luck with your grow :thumb:

First off your using soil right? If just simply use a clean bucket or other type of reservoir and mix your nutrients in there accordingly to what your plants want.. but you will need a air stone and a pump and a tube they will help you get what you need at a hydro store. Run you around $50 definitely worth the investment for your plants. Once your plants are bigger and you have your tea supplies you can start introducing nutrients slowly. You want your tea to brew a good 24-48 hours no longer. Make sure you strain the majority of the nutrients out before watering and always remember to check ph and raise and lower accordingly very important or your plant can't take in those nutrients. But I also recommend alfalfa meal and kelp meal and molasses. Good luck with your grow :thumb:
Thanks and very helpful info I've been wanting to use the tea method I got a recipe from a thread here I think it was tea for bloom stage not sure but from some of the ingredients sounds like it could be for bloom stage

Hi Stewie,

I'm subbed up for the ride. I had a hard time seeing the one that still had its shell on it. Generally that happens when you don't plant them deep enough. I've had to help them along a couple times myself. The seedling that shed its shell looks like it's growing nicely. What is your soil recipe or brand you planted it in?

Hi Stewie,

I'm subbed up for the ride. I had a hard time seeing the one that still had its shell on it. Generally that happens when you don't plant them deep enough. I've had to help them along a couple times myself. The seedling that shed its shell looks like it's growing nicely. What is your soil recipe or brand you planted it in?
I think that's the problem with gsc (A) and the soil is recycled from my last grow it's I think ocean something by fox farm thanks for sharing appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Did you amend it after your last grow? If not it should be OK for seedlings. FF Light Warrior is a good OTC product for seedlings. Seedlings are very sensitive. They need very low nutes and a perfect environment to thrive. You may want to support the tall one so it doesn't fall over. Too much nitrogen and/or not enough light will make them grow too fast and they'll fall over and die. I support mine (when needed with a long toothpick and if needed some garden wire.

Did the other one shed it's shell yet?

Whats amend? Haha guess I didn't but the shell hasn't came off the little one and if the other starts to stretch I'll support it with your info it's day 3 from sprout so hopefully gsc (A) bounce back. A guesstimate from the pot to the light maybe 40 in is that to far and would cause stretching?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5gall Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Any Advice Is Gre

Amending just means adding nutes and minerals etc. With that led you should be just fine. If anything that's too much light for a seedling but if it's not dying up and dying you're fine. Keep an eye on it and if it gets any more than a couple inches of stalk support it. Another thing that's important is to have a slight breeze going on it at all times. It makes the stalk strong and keeps pests away. What is the temp in your cab?

The one with the shell might need a little help. Very carefully try to remove it. I'm no expert on that, maybe try to find a tutorial on removing the shell from marijuana seeds.
I'll check in on you tomorrow bud.

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

Hello everyone updated on the fast bud gsc Here is Gsc ( A ) she's out of she'll with a little help from me but she's here
797511651f5f126f1641938afea1343d.jpg

Here is Gsc ( B) she's looking great to me haha but there both are 5 days from germination
0425fb104323341be3db11d3470c7109.jpg

I wanted to make this post yesterday but got kinda busy with the family but I'll have a few pics and questions for everyone see yah later!!

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

Good evening everyone I have a few more pics of the fast bud gsc these are from today
dcdbdec262f53f5111f7c4afa52cc831.jpg
gsc ( B) is looking good she's drinking a lot and look like she should be getting a growth spurt
95c275cd763b58a92655d4c92e5dc114.jpg

Gsc ( A ) she's out and ready drinking a lot as well. We shall see what these ladies can do

OK another? Is about my temperature it's 80 degrees Fahrenheit (hope I spelled that right haha)and the humidity is 46 is this bad?

Back
Top Bottom