Scrog Gods Gift 5x5 - 2016

image36621.jpg

Yup should be some good sized colas. These ladies were topped early on, im liking how the canopy is beggining to take shape. 6 to 8 tops coming up evenly on each lady. I have never grown this strain so i am worried about flipping the light too late. Not sure what kinda stretch were lookin at. They are just touching bottom of net this morning.

What do you guys think on when to go 12/12? My plan was to let them get into the net, spread the tops out a bit but as fast as they are growing i can see a good chance i run outta room to weave them. I dont want buds 2 feet over the net lol. Not alot of height to work with. Any thoughts or advice are much appreciated.

Can you raise the net with hockey pucks under the feet? If you could raise it a few inches that's plenty of extra room.

Idk, but KiG :green_heart: they're looking good!

Snid, i wanna leave the net height where it is. Plants are about a foot tall, i could flower now but i wanna make sure i fill out net. On the other hand if i veg too long i will loose the purpose of the scrog. ( end up with no where to tuck when the stretch is on). Since i have not grown this strain before im just probably second guessing when to flip lights. I have decided to veg another week and start weaving. Plan to flip light soon.( start of week 4 veg). If they double in size i could be in trouble! More pics coming soon

image36646.jpg

Havent mentioned these yet so now is a good time (1) snowland feminized (1) cannalope haze feminized and the bigger one is a bag seed from khalifa kush sack. Depending on the quality and yield from these god gifts i might decide to run one of these next round.. I hear snowland is a great yielder and good quality.

Back
Top Bottom